Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Beginnings-For Everybody

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 05:24 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Beginnings-For Everybody

A new day, a new month, a new year and a new decade. Wow! That's almost as big as the last one (2000). But how great was that?

Whatever it was - losers, wins, it's past - it's over!

We have a unique opportunity in this country to take a new direction. Hopefully we can move swiftly in that direction and away from the old.

We don't have time or money for the "born losers" anymore. If you expect gov't to bail your *** - gov't gonna let you die. Katrina

We don't have the time or money for the "fat-cat bailed out banker/brokers" either. You break my bank, squander my parents' retirement - I'm coming to get your youngest and I will enslave your descendants for decades to repay your debt to society. TARP

When you promise me security by punishing farmers and bricklayers from crossing our borders while allowing sandys from OBFE to fly into our airports with denied visas, I say we arrest and incarcerate those responsible for doing the job. I'm not talking about the cops at the airport.

If you can hold your shoulders high and respectfully take a place at the table, you are welcome. The feast should belong to those who strive for it. It's the way we do it, it's the way our GGFs did it. We must do everything we can to preserve the vision.

God bless America and her keepers. Greet the new day with a smile.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Wrench Bender
Squid

mhaisten is on a distinguished road
+1 It is time to hold people responsible for their actions. Maybe the desperation felt by most of us will bring that to a reality.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Squid

hamrhed is on a distinguished road
Cool

Great message!! I am pumped for the new year. I decided to slow way back on custom installed home theaters- something I have done for 28 years, and invest more time and $$$ into real estate. Got alot riding on it. I also decided to ride more in the new year. Took 3 months to decide what to buy. A couple of weeks ago i found a beatiful blue (the fastest color) SuperHawk. What a bike!! Like nothing I've ever owned which is considerable. I'm shifting @ 3 revs until I get some APE's in it. I'll have Sargent redo the seat and RaceTech fix the front end. I will look for you in the twisties. Is your bike still red?