Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

bad / crazy day at work

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Back Marker

kj4kym is on a distinguished road
bad / crazy day at work

well yesterday i rode the sh to work just fine and all. it was around 90 degrees when i left my house, and since it was so hot i didnt want to wear my backpack which has all of my rain gear in it.
well while i was at work it got up to about 45mins till i clock out, then all of the sudden the heavens open up to a amazing down pour and wind like no other.
well out goes the power,

"pretty sure this is why"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7MdH5gboc) "good buddy of mine and fellow storm chaser and ham radio op."

and since i work at walmart i had to try to get all the customers taken care of that i could then get them out the doors, and then start working on all the frozen foods. trying to get all if it to freezer trucks before it spoils.
we did pretty good i guess, got clocked out on time. so i grab my helmet and jacket and out the door i go into the rain.
get on my bike and make it home soak and wet, but safe.

well woke up this morning to head to work about 10 jacket is still soaked from the night before i decide to drive today. well i make it to work, been there about 15 mins after ten and then everything goes crazy

you can read the story if you want
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9024092
kid robs his own dad and steals money car and gun, well the police find the boy in the backseat of the car asleep, in our parking lot. so they tap on the glass and tell him to open the door, he wakes up and says no. police bust out the windows to get to him, but before they can kid pulls a gun and puts it to his chin and pulls the trigger.
so of coarse this is going all over the store by now and someones been shot in the parking lot, a crime scene is set up.
well about 20mins after all that went down, we had a lady have a heart attack in the store and fall down and hit her head on the floor and pass out and stop breathing, so we started cpr and called 911. well when ems get there they continue cpr and take her away to the hospital.

all i can say is, may god be with them and their families.

and what a day at work!!

sry this was just kinda like my little rant of craziness