Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

ATTN: Arizona Hawker's - Stolen 1996 VFR750!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 12:44 AM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
ATTN: Arizona Hawker's - Stolen 1996 VFR750!

I've been watching this bike on Craigslist waiting for him to drop the price enough so that I could buy it a part it out. As the story goes from his previous ads he's been trying to sell it to keep a roof over his family's head. Looks like he found a couple sleazy buyers with counterfeit money. Keep an eye out on Craiglist and eBay for a VFR being parted out.

Both ads were posted 04/29/11, the day after the bike sold...

"I POSTED MY BIKE FOR SALE IN ORDER TO KEEP MY WIFE AND KIDS IN OUR HOME. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT WHEN I MET 2 GUYS WHO PURCHASED IT. BUT INSTEAD OF MY FAMILY BEING IN OUR HOME, WE'RE ON THE STREETS BECAUSE THESE GUYS PAID ME WITH COUNTERFIET MONEY. THE ENTIRE THING IS CAUGHT ON TAPE. HOW SOMEONE COULD DO THIS IS BEYOND ME. IF IT WERE JUST ME, I'D BE FINE, BUT IT'S MY WIFE AND KIDS THAT I'M CONCERNED WITH NOW THAT WE'RE HOMELESS. IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT, I'LL GIVE YOU 24HOURS TO RETURN WITHOUT PRESSING ANY CHARGES. IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS BIKE THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER IS MCO23X, PLEASE CALL CRIME STOP 602.262.6674 THE COMPLAINT NUMER IS 2011-00722689 or CALL/TEXT 602.292.9458 or 602.434.4007

THANKS IN ADVANCE"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE 2 GUYS COULD GIVE ME COUNTERFIET MONEY FOR MY BIKE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ONLY REASON I WAS SELLING THE BIKE WAS TO KEEP A ROOF OVER MY WIFE AND KIDS HEADS. NOW MY FAMILY IS LITERALLY HOMELESS AND SPREAD OUT AT DIFFERENT PLACES. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG AND THAT IS WHY YOU CALLED ME THIS MORNING AFTER YOU SAW MY FIRST STOLEN BIKE POST. THE POLICE HAVE THE MONEY AND MY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE HAS REQUESTED THE VIDEO OF US MEETING AT BOTH PLACES. THIS WAS NOT A JOKE TO ME. YOU TOOK MY FAMILIES LIVELYHOOD. I'M ASKING YOU TO PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND I WILL NOT PRESS CHARGES. YOU HAVE A LITTLE OVER 10 HOURS TO PLEASE RETURN THE BIKE OR MAKE GOOD ON THE MONEY. YOU CAN EVEN LEAVE IT SOMEWHERE FOR ME TO GET. JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF IT WAS YOUR FAMILY ON THE STREETS? TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. 602.292.9458 OR 602.434.4007"
Attached Thumbnails ATTN: Arizona Hawker's - Stolen 1996 VFR750!-1.jpg   ATTN: Arizona Hawker's - Stolen 1996 VFR750!-2.jpg  
Old 04-30-2011, 04:34 AM
Superstock

archaicguy is on a distinguished road
Thieves!!!!! Man that totally sucks, I had a trolling motor stolen off of my boat last month. Those things are 500 used or 1000 new. Most of us work hard and honestly for the money we have to buy things and there is always some scumbag around that thinks he wants your stuff for free. I would love to beat the @##$$ out of someone for stealing stuff like that!
Hope they get them!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:48 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Send the guy an e-mail and make sure he reports the counterfeit money to the US Secret Service. Those guys don't play when it comes to securing our currency. They'll find the ********.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:57 AM
Back Marker

lukenukem47 is on a distinguished road
FYI always ask to see a driver licence on deals. I buy and sell hand guns and with each sale I make sure my *** is completely covered and I do it with every big item too. Most people will let you. Never assume everyone is innocent. Just don't let on that you don't trust them. Find facts to support your findings before you give someone the complete trust. Counterfeit markers are at office max and walmart. I don't trust the add too much. 1. If the police have the money it's too late, the police can continue with the charges without the victim. 2nd selling a bike to keep home is just a band aid on a bigger problem. 3. The plate number? Don't we keep our old plates? 4. Waiting to the last minute to sell it to keep your home? 5. Within days the family is now moved and split up. You hear of these type of story's pretty frequently now days.

Last edited by lukenukem47; 04-30-2011 at 06:20 AM.