Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Aaaaahhhhhh..........It's over

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Aaaaahhhhhh..........It's over

After going to school nonstop for 2 years I finished up my A.S. degree. I'm very happy that this semester finally came to an end. I ended up with 6 A's and 1 B. It was harder than what I thought it would be but not because of the school load, it was having to take care of the 3 kids and dealing with my wife that added a bit of stress to it. mmmmm...p*rn

I can't wait until January to start it all over again
Old 12-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Must feel like a great weight off your shoulders. Now relax and enjoy the holidays.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Back Marker

blupleous is on a distinguished road
it is good to hear people are still going to school. seems like just the other day the news or whatever was saying that a very low percentage of people doing it.
congrats
Old 12-17-2006, 07:54 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
It's been a long time since I was in school but I think your accomplishment is significant and a step in the right direction in your life. And if it's true that fewer people are doing it, for me (and hopefully you) that's all the more reason to do more of it

From what I've heard (and my own experiences concur) the first two years are the most brutal. I think things should start to go your way a bit more as you enter your third year at school and after a little holiday. I think this observation can be made of people who go on to advanced degrees. The longer you go to school the easier it gets.

I got a late start on the family thing and thank god I only had time for one. Try to be patient with one another because the kids can't be. You think you got stress - wait til their bigger than you, drive faster than you and better at it, teenagers, got GF/BF, and a political opinion! That too, gets better with time. By the time they're twenty they start to become real people - by the time they're thirty they come for advise. :-D

Enjoy the holidays and enjoy some time off! We've been getting some riding in here in Texas hopefully you still get a day here and there where you are. Ride safe!
Old 12-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Superstock

Brian A is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to you. Good gardes to end the semester!
As mentioned, relax (as much as you can) and enjoy the holidays.
You've earned some R&R.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
It's been a long time since I was in school but I think your accomplishment is significant and a step in the right direction in your life. And if it's true that fewer people are doing it, for me (and hopefully you) that's all the more reason to do more of it

From what I've heard (and my own experiences concur) the first two years are the most brutal. I think things should start to go your way a bit more as you enter your third year at school and after a little holiday. I think this observation can be made of people who go on to advanced degrees. The longer you go to school the easier it gets.

I got a late start on the family thing and thank god I only had time for one. Try to be patient with one another because the kids can't be. You think you got stress - wait til their bigger than you, drive faster than you and better at it, teenagers, got GF/BF, and a political opinion! That too, gets better with time. By the time they're twenty they start to become real people - by the time they're thirty they come for advise. :-D

Enjoy the holidays and enjoy some time off! We've been getting some riding in here in Texas hopefully you still get a day here and there where you are. Ride safe!

Ahhh Hell...don't let em fool ya, It don't get any easier!! I did it working 2 jobs, had the wife and 2 kids, and it was hard as hell...??:

Good job, and I feel your pain,,..keep it up, work hard, and play even harder!! Congrats!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys, it's been great not to have any homework right now but also feels kinda wierd to have all this time on my hands. I have managed to stretch the legs on the hawk finally.