Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

9/11 beliefs

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 11:27 AM
mcg
Squid

mcg is on a distinguished road
The tower where designed to absorb hits from a Boeing 707 ( considering the b25 hit on the empire state) jet fuel will not melt steel period .
Old 09-16-2011, 11:59 AM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
Jet fuel won't melt my finger either, but when flame is added, it sure will burn me. Burning fuel of any type, including jet fuel has the capability of structurally undermining steel. There are a ton of variables that must be considered including it's thickness and tensile strength, among others. You just can't make a blanket statement like that and be accurate. The steel in the original buildings was not part of the weight bearing structure in itself. They were used to support the floors themselves. That makes them "weaker" than if they were part of the supporting structure, meaning the steel would have needed to be heavier overall for the different load characteristics. Given that factor alone, it's plausable that a jet fuel fire could have weakend the steel, which collapsed against the supporting concrete structure, weakinging it and causing the total fall. Just a theory obviously.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:12 PM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
No wonder this is in a thread titled "beliefs" when the woo page you linked from has the 'best' explanation you can offer professes:

"Respected theologian David Ray Griffin detailed evidence of controlled demolition in an April 18, 2005 address"

All quite Kettlerian... be careful as CTers eventually succumb to all kinds of weird neuroticism

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event
Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I really think that if anyone googles this topic or spends some real time researching that they could only think it was rigged. The fact alone that the 3rd building fell with nothing hitting it is really outrageous.

If you youtube this you can watch many news videos of them finding other bombs and other explosions. I myself heard it on my police scanner that day.

I guess the other possibilty could be that terrorists also planted bombs to fell the buildings since their '93 attack didnt work out. ( I was there for that one too).
Old 09-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Back Marker

Hawknut
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11 (S01E02) - YouTubeAlot of what has been brought up on this thread is talked about on this video. Is it the answer? No.My question is why was it never treated like a crime scene? It went from a couple of days of search and rescue to a demolition job site. And why was that? There are in my opinion a select few in this world that know exactally what happened. We the workers in this huge ant farm will never know the truth.

Last edited by Hawknut; 09-17-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:26 AM
Back Marker

Hawknut
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: "9/11 Pentagon" (FULL LENGTH) - YouTube Here is another one on the Pentagon.This one leaves me with alot more questions.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:45 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wicky
No wonder this is in a thread titled "beliefs" when the woo page you linked from has the 'best' explanation you can offer professes:

"Respected theologian David Ray Griffin detailed evidence of controlled demolition in an April 18, 2005 address"

All quite Kettlerian... be careful as CTers eventually succumb to all kinds of weird neuroticism

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event

Ad hominems don't bother me much. Is that all you got?

I love how true believers of the official fairytale almost always resort to character attacks, mockery and labeling.

Last edited by killer5280; 09-17-2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:59 AM
MotoGP

Here watch this

So this is actual news footage from that day, just watch & then think.

9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings! - YouTube
Old 09-17-2011, 11:04 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
The pentagon is another interesting nut to crack. All the video of that event was scrubbed of any images of a plane. Only the frames with the explosion were released. why is that?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Superstock

spladle160 is on a distinguished road
If one object flying through the air breaks into two parts of roughly equal size what would cause them to land over two miles apart? better yet how can you break an airplane in two from the inside? break off a wing or possibly even the tail but through the middle? Just like everyone else I don't know what happened but when there are this many big obvious questions around something it is outrageous just to accept an answer from a government that routinely lies about big things like this to us.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:49 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Here's my beliefs. I, as an citizen of the United States of America, choose not to believe that our government INENTIONALLY MURDERED thousands of its citizens.

I would surmise that those that believe that they, are not believers of any religion. For, how can you believe in any religion, since most are based on some faith in not knowing the hows or whys, yet you claim this is a conspiracy because you don't know how or why the buildings fell.

I believe that you are bored, and have nothing better to do with your time, than try to explain something they you don't have any knowledge of.

I believe that none of us can explain how metal should react one way, and it doesn't. In a conversation with a friend who is a machinist, he has had this happen. He has used a slug of stock to make a part, went fine. Used another slug and the metal reacted different. Was it heat? Was it cold? Was it time?

Was the it the underground Natural Gas tanks that were mentioned in this thread that exploded and cause the building to fall?

Was it the underground mall, mentioned in this thread by someone who worked there, that wasn't strong enough to support the buildings after impact?

Shall I continue to come up with more questions that you don't know the answer to, that you don't have the credentials to investigate, that you don't have the time to investigate, that you don't have the money to investigate.

YET, you will sit here and surmise on a lot of things that you know nothing about. You will take the advice of the so-called experts. You will be sheeple, because you must WANT to believe that YOUR goverment MURDERED it's citizens.

The "experts" are only that because you give them creedence. Not because they have proven their knowledge. A degree in the field does not make them an expert. Be wary of who you follow. Certainly, you wouldn't call the 21 yr old WYOTECH mechanic at your Honda Shop an "expert", he did complete his course of study. However, Roger Ditchfield, who has practical real world experience with the SH, he is an expert.

Wait, let me go find an "expert" who will surely say that J Shizzy Wizzy doesn't really exist. There are "experts" for everything.

Now stop being a TROLL J Shizzy Wizzy. This is not the first thread that you have started about 9/11 being a conspiracy. You are being the definition of a bulletin board TROLL. You are posting just to stir the pot and get people excited. You have no viable proof, merely speculation. Please go back to sitting in your dark corner of the basement, rocking back and forth, and trying to figure out if the WTC actually fell like claimed, or if your government MURDERED it's citizens.

I am sure that this is having a profound impact on your life.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:46 AM
MotoGP

Hey erik, did you watch the video I linked? Is it possible that there is some ground between the 2 extremes?

And oh yes your government HAS been responsible for way more deaths than that; have you heard of ww1 & 2?

For a government to accomplish its goals people must die. If it believes it's needed for a greater goal, where in history has human life been the deciding factor as to whether to go ahead with a plan?

Conspiracy theories dont assume everyone involved knew the goal. Many people work on war weapons all the time and never know where the technology is going. How much easier to do this kind of job where simple painters/ maintinence people could be used.

Dont worry I am sure you are safe in RI so no need for you to worry.

Oh yeah and not sure what all the caps lock troll stuff was about.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM
SuperBike

People who choose NOT to believe that (criminal elements within) their government, any government, would intentionally kill thousands or even millions of its own citizens are making a very big mistake. Historically, governments always have been and always will be the greatest engines for mass murder ever devised. The US government is no exception and has routinely played God with people's lives. In fact, I would say that in many ways the US federal government is the biggest, most powerful, most well financed, most well armed criminal organization that has ever existed in the history of the planet.

Choosing not to "believe" that your government would kill its own citizens to achieve an agenda reminds me of the 5 year old who thinks you can't see him when he covers his eyes with his hands; it's not a matter of "belief", it's a matter of facts.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinjoe73
And oh yes your government HAS been responsible for way more deaths than that; have you heard of ww1 & 2?
People die, including civilians during wars, that's the whole point isn't it? The idea is reduce the country you are warring with to rubble and remove its war making capabilities including the people pressed into service to produce said capabilities.

I love the conspiracy theorists, just proves that people will believe anything. Why is it so hard for people to understand that certain muslims will do anything to create terror and disrupt what they deem the infidel life? There are crazies out there everywhere, regardless of the flavor of their religion.

Killer, using quotes from H. L. Mencken seems quite strange considering that when his secret journals were published he was exposed as a racist and bigot. Strange bedfellows.

Last edited by RWhisen; 09-19-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:31 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
Close, but it wasn't the U.S. government covering up 9/11:

Sneaky Butthole (Season 10, Episode 9) - Video Clips - South Park Studios
Old 09-19-2011, 11:47 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by RWhisen
People die, including civilians during wars, that's the whole point isn't it? The idea is reduce the country you are warring with to rubble and remove its war making capabilities including the people pressed into service to produce said capabilities.

I love the conspiracy theorists, just proves that people will believe anything. Why is it so hard for people to understand that certain muslims will do anything to create terror and disrupt what they deem the infidel life? There are crazies out there everywhere, regardless of the flavor of their religion.

Killer, using quotes from H. L. Mencken seems quite strange considering that when his secret journals were published he was exposed as a racist and bigot. Strange bedfellows.

That doesn't make his quotes any less apt. How do you know that I'm not a "secret" racist and bigot as well?
Like I said, ad hominems don't bother me much and that's all you got.

Why is it so hard for kool-aid drinkers to understand that certain criminal elements within our government will do anything to centralize power and wealth in their hands, including staging terrorist events and blaming them on Muslims or "right wing extremists" and then using such events as excuses to wage wars abroad based on lies and to justify incrementally trashing the Bill of Rights here in the US?

Last edited by killer5280; 09-19-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:36 PM
MotoGP

Hey whisen, you are right about the muslims, I dont disagree, they are a key element, the theory is that the US put its hand down in order to get hit to **** everyone off enuff to declare war and wage it on iraq (which it exactly did). How else could they get the genpop to go about their biz as a war went on?
Old 09-19-2011, 03:57 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
hey Erik, I'm just asking questions about a topic i find interesting. I never claimed anything. chill out. I'd say your the troll by posting that response. thanks bud.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:52 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
How can someone say that those who believe a viewpoint opposite them are sheeple, as they believe another group of people without question? And to equate our govt with the "blind faith" of religion is awfully foolish. On one case you are asked to believe in a book written by people about a higher power, on the other hand you are asking people to believe in people. I am not sure which is more foolish.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:55 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Auto, you missed something. The equation of religion was not to the government. The equation religion was to the not knowing how or why the buildings fell. The belief in the conspiracy theory. They want hard cold facts on what happened. When not everything has a hard cold reason.

I stated my 1 belief, that I believe that our government did not MURDER our citizens.

WWI and WWII were not murder. They were nothing different than what I do every day, than what the guys in my office do every day. We volunteered to serve our nation, and when told to go to war, we do.

SmokinJoe, you have no idea about my safety. That morning, I was the Radioman on watch on a United States Naval vessel, deployed overseas. I received the initial message that an airplane had hit the WTC. I was ready to do my job. How safe was I?

J Shizzy Wizzy, starting multiple posts about the same controversial subject, that's what makes you a troll.

Did the conspiracy theorists here know that there were U.S. Marines had a garrison in each of the towers? They had a weapons cache. Hmm, could that be a cause for secondary explosions?

Anyway, this is getting way too personal. I will stand by the fact that I defend your right to your opinions and your freedom of speech. Have a fine day.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 AM
SuperBike

Well I've been called a 'Shrill', accused of being paid to post on websites and being part of the sheeple for not believing in 911 woo and other twaddle.

Meanwhile there is more conspiracy right under your nose in why the steel of Honda VTR1000F Cam Chain Tensioners catastrophically fail when all other CCTS fitted to all the different marques don't. I personally blame Harley Davidson in conjunction with an IlluminatiZionist cabal for prechambering CCTS (I believe the inside man at Honda is the one responsible for fitting the front CCts) on the production lines and detonating them from afar using scalar waves emitted from HAARP so as to discredit Honda V-twin reliability. Ask yourself why the RC-51 had gear driven cams heh!

I leave you with this

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds
When does incredulity become paranoia? Radio personality and filmmaker Alex Jones believes an evil cabal of bankers rules the world.

and if you don't like what you find in that then feel free to wallow in this

Subject: Fw: Something BIG coming September 26th???

Date: Mon 09/19/11 04:29 PM

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Something BIG coming September 26th???

I strongly suggest that you consider to stay close to home from Sept. 25 to Sept. 30th of this year. Obama will be in Denver, Colorado at the massive underground site along with NASA scientists and many other "important" individuals'.

Underneath the Denver, CO airport is a massive government built city with underground transit to mountians at Colorado Springs, CO where NORAD is located bunkered in at a great depth for safety. I am sending this not to alarm you, but to put you on notice that something 'smells fishy in Denmark' at this time. Stay focused and alert. The greatest person you have to take care of yourself, is YOU!!

JPW

Subject: Something BIG coming September 26th???
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011

Watch what the elite do then adjust your plans accordingly.

Rats are running from the sinking ship ...

... there is a very "coincidental exodus" (recess) of our Congress starting September 25th along with the British parliament which will be on vacation; Germany's government and their President Merkel will be on vacation and even the Pope has cleared the calendar from 25th of September forward.

The U.S. Congress will remain in recess to October 15th. This is unscheduled (at least officially) and an odd coincidence/anamoly especially considering the U.S. Congress just got back from vacation.

Audio: Direct Progress..Now Were Moving 09/17 by Phoenix3333 | Blog Talk Radio

World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment on September 26-27, 2011
World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment on September 26-27, 2011 | in5d Alternative News | in5d.com |

UK Parliament recess dates
Recess dates - UK Parliament

Originally Posted by killer5280
That doesn't make his quotes any less apt. How do you know that I'm not a "secret" racist and bigot as well?
Like I said, ad hominems don't bother me much and that's all you got.

Why is it so hard for kool-aid drinkers to understand that certain criminal elements within our government will do anything to centralize power and wealth in their hands, including staging terrorist events and blaming them on Muslims or "right wing extremists" and then using such events as excuses to wage wars abroad based on lies and to justify incrementally trashing the Bill of Rights here in the US?

Last edited by Wicky; 09-20-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 AM
ride it out
SuperSport

nothing is on a distinguished road
If I were sending important email like that I would have pin-point grammer.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:36 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nothing
If I were sending important email like that I would have pin-point grammer.
grammar*

Old 09-20-2011, 08:26 AM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
you guys also need to keep in mind that 12/21/12 is coming soon.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:34 AM
SuperBike

Well I've been called a 'Shrill', accused of being paid to post on websites and being part of the sheeple for not believing in 911 woo and other twaddle.

Meanwhile there is more conspiracy right under your nose in why the steel of Honda VTR1000F Cam Chain Tensioners catastrophically fail when all other CCTS fitted to all the different marques don't. I personally blame Harley Davidson in conjunction with an IlluminatiZionist cabal for prechambering CCTS (I believe the inside man at Honda is the one responsible for fitting the front CCts) on the production lines and detonating them from afar using scalar waves emitted from HAARP so as to discredit Honda V-twin reliability. Ask yourself why the RC-51 had gear driven cams heh!

I leave you with this

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds
When does incredulity become paranoia? Radio personality and filmmaker Alex Jones believes an evil cabal of bankers rules the world.

and if you don't like what you find in that then feel free to wallow in this
The word you're looking for is 'shill' not "shrill", although your links do provide some shrillness. Alex Jones certainly didn't invent the idea that a cabal of bankers rules the world, and the events of the past few years in which banks and their associated corporations get bailed out of mistakes they have made to the tune of trillions by taxpayers using "money" they (the bankers) printed and upon which we pay them interest don't really do much to dispel the "kooky" notion that maybe bankers really do run the world.
The Psychology Today article is just a typical smear job masquerading as pseudo highbrow analysis. Pretty sad really.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM
SuperBike

Alex Jones certainly didn't invent the idea that a cabal of bankers rules the world
I agree () he certainly wasn't the first - indeed you have David Icke and Credo Mutwa - with friends like that who needs enemies....

Last edited by Wicky; 09-20-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:31 AM
SuperBike

I agree () he certainly wasn't the first - indeed you have David Icke and Credo Mutwa - with friends like that who needs enemies....
More ad hominems and smear by association and misdirection. None of those guys "invented" the idea that bankers rule the world.
Maybe you should refer to this page so you don't continue to make the same mistakes in your "arguments."
Fallacies

And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.
----Thomas Jefferson to John Taylor, May 28, 1816

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!
Unfortunately, with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 it became clear that the bankers Jackson routed out had become more entrenched than ever, and we are currently suffering the consequences of this entrenchment.

Last edited by killer5280; 09-20-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
This is like opening a door and seeing a bunch of unpopular kids circle-jerking...no way to close that door fast enough.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:06 AM
SuperBike

If you have a problem with your bank manager being a Zionist reptoid I suggest you close your account and deal only in cash. Especially if it has been a problem for a couple of hundred years.

Not an ad hominem but just demonstrating that arch conspirisists can't even agree on the conspiracies that they espouse. Did you even watch the video in the first link?

Can you help provide the evidence of the non-existance of the reptoids as they certainly seem to be insidious critters that are difficult to pin down.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by nekkid
This is like opening a door and seeing a bunch of unpopular kids circle-jerking...no way to close that door fast enough.
But they're still behind that door a yankin' and a spankin'.