Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTS: Stock pipes from 2003 Superhawk

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 10:25 AM
Squid

bikerchic is on a distinguished road
Post WTS: Stock pipes from 2003 Superhawk

Didn't have them on for long, they are in great shape... quiet for those who prefer that, looking to get a fair price, no trades, how about $250?
Attached Thumbnails WTS: Stock pipes from 2003 Superhawk-vtr-exhaust_1.jpg   WTS: Stock pipes from 2003 Superhawk-vtr-exhaust_2.jpg   WTS: Stock pipes from 2003 Superhawk-vtr-exhaust_3a.jpg  

Last edited by bikerchic; 09-22-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Lowered the price... my bad
Old 09-21-2017, 11:43 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum. A "fair price" is more between $100 to maybe $200 if they're perfect. But what do I know, not like I've sold any exhausts... Does look like a really nice set though.

Do you still have the bike? If so feel free to introduce yourself and post up pics of it (or whatever else you ride).

Last edited by captainchaos; 09-21-2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Well take off, eh.
SuperBike

Jack Flash is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos
Welcome to the forum. A "fair price" is more between $100 to maybe $200 if they're perfect. But what do I know, not like I've sold any exhausts... Does look like a really nice set though.

Do you still have the bike? If so feel free to introduce yourself and post up pics of it (or whatever else you ride).
Looks like all she wants to do is sell. Yeah Beau, what the hell do you know about exhausts !?
Old 09-22-2017, 09:51 AM
Squid

bikerchic is on a distinguished road
I sold my Superhawk a couple years ago. I loved that bike. Put 60k on it, rode it cross country 2x and every year since 2005 I rode it to Deal's Gap with my husband. Then the 'kid' that bought it crashed it within 3 days.

I now ride a 2009 BMW K1300S.

I apologize for only wanting to sell on this forum. I didn't realize that wasn't cool. But I have several items that I'd like to see go to a good home and this seemed like the perfect place to advertise them. Guess I'll stick with Craigslist...

Btw, I did some research online before deciding on my asking price. Saw a single, road rashed exhaust for a Yamaha sport bike and the guy was asking $260. But I appreciate the input from the forum.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:03 AM
Back Marker

Kelevra is on a distinguished road
People actually buy stock exhausts?
Call me crazy, but every bike I've had, I was always ecstatic to hurl them to the end of the driveway for the garbage pick up, waiting for the lightweight, good-looking, better sounding aftermkt 'zorst to show up in the brown truck.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:57 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
You're more than welcome to sell them here, I'm sure someone wants them. I know if you were to try and buy them new from Honda (if they're even still available) I know they cost a fortune. But not many would, as they're available from time to time on here, ebay and elsewhere for pretty cheap. Again yours look mint, and I'm sure down the road an exhaust like that WILL be very expensive. But I just bought a brand new take off pair locally a year or so ago off CL for like $40 lol and again a set like yours will go for maybe $100-$200 on ebay... Just don't want you to waste your time...

And we don't bite and own and appreciate other bikes as well. You're welcome to post up here, introduce yourself, etc. I've owned both a ZX12 and a Hayabusa and always wanted to try a K1200/1300. Own anything else like it and what do you think of it?
Old 09-23-2017, 02:06 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bikerchic
I didn't realize that wasn't cool. But I have several items that I'd like to see go to a good home and this seemed like the perfect place to advertise them. Guess I'll stick with Craigslist...
By all means... list them here. You're perfectly welcome to!