Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB, Sell or Trade Tinted Windscreens

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Back Marker

NovaWildcat08
WTB, Sell or Trade Tinted Windscreens

Does anyone have a Dark Smoke Windscreen that is stock size/height?
I have a Dark Tint screen that I purchased to replace my Zero Gravity DB that cracked on me. The new one is nice and thick, 1/8in. However it is about 2 inches taller than the ZG DB that I had. I don't do much highway riding and I'm not that tall so I want to go back to stock height for the low-pro look. So I'm looking to purchase a stock height, dark tint screen. Or trade for the one I have. The screen I'm looking to sell or trade is brand new, I just installed it last night and only commuted 3 miles to work today. I'm looking to sell it for $40 shipped or trade for a stock height tinted screen. It's a great screen for anyone who wants some more wind protection without getting a goofy touring windscreen. Like I said, it's probably an inch or two taller than the Zero Gravity Double Bubble.

I'll post pics as soon as I get it off my bike.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Back Marker

NovaWildcat08
Here are the pictures. My old ZG Double Bubble is in the middle, obviously you can pick out the stocker. The one I'm selling is noticeably thicker than the ZG and as far as I can tell without calipers is the same thickness at the stock screen. Also as I took the screen off I noticed that I must have chipped one of the mounting holes when I put it on. The chip doesn't effect the installation and once it's mounted you can't even see it.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:36 PM
my e-penis is huge!!
Superstock
Superstock

SPRHK is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a dark smoke, stock replacement windscreen. $35.00 + s&H. pics avail. upon request.