Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB: CCT Gaskets

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Squid

mikenap is on a distinguished road
WTB: CCT Gaskets

Any one have an extra set of CCT Gaskets I can buy. APE was out of them. I called every dealer in the area looking for them but nobody has them in stock. I could order them online but don't feel like waiting the riding season is short here in NE so I don't want to wait a week.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:51 AM
SuperBike

EngineNoO9 is an unknown quantity at this point
goto your shop and order them overnight. or find a place with gasket material and make your own
Old 06-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
[threadjack] Where in the NE are you? In upstate NY by chance? [/threadjack]
Old 06-13-2006, 01:01 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Just make 'em out of a piece of cardboard or thick paper or something. When I did mine I think I used the backing of a blister pack. It took 2 minutes to make them. No leaks after 6 months.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Squid

Hurraay!! I was able to find some. I use live in NJ 3 years ago and my apt was only two blocks away from a Honda dealer. I called down and they are going next day a few gaskets too me.

Also called APE and it turns out that they get their gaskets from Cometic. (www.cometic.com) Cometic does sell the gaskets directly if you are ever in a pinch like I was.

Thanks for all the replies. Should be able to get her back toghether just in time for the end of Laconia bike week.

Greg, I live on the North East side of MA in Andover. Are you close to southern VT? ....thier are some awesome roads in the green mountains area.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I live north of Albany, about an hour or two from VT. I've only been up here a few months and have not made it over that way yet. What's Laconia bike week like?
Old 06-14-2006, 04:46 AM
Squid

Laconia is a blast. Lots of food, beer, vendors, bikini teams, etc. Its 80% Harley and 20% sport bikes but everyone is freindly regardless of what they ride. I usually go up on Saturday and then head over to Loudon to watch the race on Sunday. The only bad thing is traffic and finding a place to park. Two years ago traffic was so bad that my SH overheated and all the coolent bubbled out. I ended up pushing it back to the Highway but was able to make it home once air got moving around the bike. Last year we parked on the other side of Lake Winnipesaukee and took a ferry over. Much easier.

Not sure I'm going to make it this year but I would definatley recommend it if you have never been.

I'll also make sure to PM you the next time our group heads over to the green mountains. We can show you around if your interested.