Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Would buy again from these people:

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 11:37 AM
SuperSport

NOrrTH is an unknown quantity at this point
Would buy again from these people:

Superbling (x 2)
Cyder77
CNI Dawg
RC996

Without exception items were even better than described and extremely well packed. They went way out of their way in making sure I was happy.

Thank you very much you guys. *salute*

PS: No doubt others on the forum here would yeild the same results but so far these are the only people I've had transactions with.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:38 PM
SuperSport

SlowHAWK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Would buy again from these people:

Just adding on here to the post if you don't mind NOrrth...

I picked up a front rim from Superhawk22 a few months ago after I trashed both of mine... was shipped out promptly, and the rim was in nice shape. (Thanks Mike)

J.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Superstock

woodman

Two members I have dealt with are:
CNIDawg, bought a S/T windshield from him and DavidH 1172, bought a double bubble from him. In both transactions the windshields were like new, well packaged and fast shipping. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Thanks
Old 12-28-2005, 07:39 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SlowHAWK";p=&quot
Just adding on here to the post if you don't mind NOrrth...

I picked up a front rim from Superhawk22 a few months ago after I trashed both of mine... was shipped out promptly, and the rim was in nice shape. (Thanks Mike)

J.
No problem Jason, glad it worked out for you. I try to be honest when dealing with people, (especially my brothers and sisters of the forum), it's just much easier that way. I always try to be a stand up guy, just ask North, bastard got my shock!
Old 12-29-2005, 11:58 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by superhawk22";p=&quot
I always try to be a stand up guy, just ask North, bastard got my shock!
Yup, he's a class guy. We'd both been competing/lusting hard for a used aftermarket shock for forever and he put me in touch with a guy selling one only because I managed to get dibs but couldn't contact him.

I thought I returned the favor when I found an Ohlins triple clicker for $450 "oooooooo ahhhhhhh" for him. I guess the timing was wrong cause Superbling ended up with it - another class act.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:03 PM
MotoGP

Yep, bad timing again!! The wife talked me into going away for the weekend and when I got back it was gone. I get one eventually, do you park your bike outside North?
Old 12-29-2005, 12:04 PM
MotoGP

I think it would cost more for gas to get up there then to just buy the damn thing! Did it make a huge improvement North?
Old 12-29-2005, 04:43 PM
SuperSport

I haven't put it in yet. I've got some bolt adaptors coming from Pitbull Stands that I'm getting welded onto my new swingarm. When thats done the shock, new undertail and hugger are going on. Then I gotta paint, decal and photo's for the forums. Prolly another month or so to go. I gotta tell you, with the high mounts, trick undertail and Moriwaki lower, she is lookin fiiiiiiiiine! *happy dance*
Old 12-30-2005, 08:13 AM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road

2phasst and xcooper both did good by me. Both were good with communication and quick to ship after getting paid. THUMBS UP!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:54 AM
SuperSport

Loco

Superhawk22 sold me some forks and a rear wheel. Good deal and easy to deal with. I would buy again from him, and probably will! :P
Old 01-11-2006, 10:54 AM
MotoGP

Right back at ya, and he's funny too!
Old 02-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Just have to chime in here:

I bought xcooper's track plastics for the SuperHawk. They arrived on time as promised. He was also very communicative throughout the purchase, always keeping me updated on the progress.

Our transaction was one of the most positive experiences I've ever, well, experienced.

Thanks Alex!
Old 02-16-2006, 04:35 AM
Squid

xcooper

Thanks Marmalade, I enjoyed working with you. And thanks to all those who have purchased from me. I still have the VTR and will still be checking in. Glad to have made found this website. Don't worry everyone, spring is on its way.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Back Marker

Utah996
Add AZZKIKER to this list, great seller!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:07 PM
SuperSport

AZZKIKER is an unknown quantity at this point
Nota problem dude. Thanx for your superfast payment.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road

Bought a sprocket from woodman (lightning fast shipping) and item was excellent....

Tires from Superhawk22.....well what can I say about him,,,hmm....Ok I guess I would deal with him again.lol.. .. Joking all...he did right by me, I think I stole those tires just a little.... 8) ....They look real good too....

Picked up Pegs from CNI DAWG, not only did he sell them to me, he installed them as well....now that is service for ya....

Thanks to all of the stand up folks selling on the forum, I would look to buy here first before going anyplace else...
Old 03-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Back Marker

barrysuperhawk

SNGPerformance gets a gold star...

Do we also have a hall of Shame here?
I have been screwed too....
Old 03-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Hall of Shame?? On this forum? I would see if you can work it out with the person before slamming them, and if you feel strongly enough, I for one would like to know who not to deal with....you can e-mail me....
Old 03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Back Marker

barrysuperhawk

Originally Posted by cliffhangerstx";p=&quot
Hall of Shame?? On this forum? I would see if you can work it out with the person before slamming them, and if you feel strongly enough, I for one would like to know who not to deal with....you can e-mail me....
Oooh, I tried everything I could to work things out with the rat-bastage, but, well, I was unsucessful. I'm not going to out the slimy little communist shyte twinkletoed C-sucker on this thread, this is a positive, happy thread. However, be VERRY careful if you find yourself in the market for a ladies Dainese jacket, because deals can change and prices can go up at any point, without warning, after you have made your deal.

[extra credit for thse that catch the movie reference...]
Old 03-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

LMAO, I got cha....I saw that for sale,,,,,looked over priced....and if I had paid that much for a jacket that my ole lady wouldn't wear, well the girl would be gone, not the jacket.....lol.....
Old 03-03-2006, 08:16 AM
SuperSport

Loco
Originally Posted by barrysuperhawk";p=&quot
However, be VERRY careful if you find yourself in the market for a ladies Dainese jacket, because deals can change and prices can go up at any point, without warning, after you have made your deal.
I would be VERY surprised if I found myself in the market for a Ladies Dainese jacket. Plus, your ID is Barry and you bought a ladies jacket? Barry, do you have something you want to tell us?
Old 03-03-2006, 08:22 AM
MotoGP

From the mouth of the beaten, "Can't we all just get along?"
Old 03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Squid

troy_v

Originally Posted by barrysuperhawk";p=&quot
Oooh, I tried everything I could to work things out with the rat-bastage, but, well, I was unsucessful. I'm not going to out the slimy little communist shyte twinkletoed C-sucker on this thread, this is a positive, happy thread. However, be VERRY careful if you find yourself in the market for a ladies Dainese jacket, because deals can change and prices can go up at any point, without warning, after you have made your deal.

[extra credit for thse that catch the movie reference...]
Barry,

Do you realize how much of a child you've acted over this? You changed your mind several times over what you wanted to buy from me, then tried to haggle a different price after what we agreed to. I then decided, for several reasons, not to sell the items (keep in mind no money changed hands, merely emails). And you became sore about it and have made it a mission of yours to bad mouth me all over this website. You think calling me a "slimy little communist shyte twinkletoed C-sucker " is behaving like an adult? Let alone calling that to a guy who has done more for this country of ours through the cockpit of the USAF's fighter jets then you will ever know or could appreciate. Dude, you're being very childish and spreading false information about me.

Oh, yeah, and don't forget about that set of Sharkskinz fairings that you did buy from me and loved. Instead, you call a transaction that never happened a bad transaction. So rather than saying that the Sharkskinz were a good transaction, you say that a transaction of different parts later that never ocurred was a bad one.

Quit being one-sided and grow-up.

Troy
Old 03-04-2006, 06:30 AM
Back Marker

barrysuperhawk

Troy Whined:
Barry,

Do you realize how much of a child you've acted over this? <big snip>

Quit being one-sided and grow-up.

Troy
Troy, I am not badmouthing you all over this site, actually *you* just outed yourself. I notice in your explanation, that you don't really explain the circumstances of the deal that didn't happen... I wonder why? We had agreed on the Rims, I was haggling over how much else I could afford IN ADDITION to the rims [rearsets, etc.] that YOU offered to sell ME. Wheather or not I wanted the rims or the price of those rims, was never in question.

In addition, where do you get off thinking that the job that you chose and get paid to do, somehow should give you a free pass to welsch on a deal? You are not the only one here with Military service.

I did not stomp on your thread, I haven't emailed you since our problem, in fact, I have only even logged on to SHF a handful of times since.

What I AM doing, is 100% legitimate, I am warning other members that I had problems with a deal, and to be very careful that the person that they are buying from dosen't try to get greedy and either raise the price or back out of the deal, after the fact LIKE YOU DID WITH ME.

Maybe *you* should consider the one-sidedness of *your* arguments. There's bad blood between us, because of a choice YOU made. Man up and learn to live with the consequences of your actions instead of constantly whining about me badmouthing you...
Old 03-04-2006, 08:12 PM
MotoGP

Oh both of you get over it already! Loco did right by me, good price quick ship. I guess the old saying, "what you send out in this world comes back to you", is true in more than one way eh Loco? Nice packaging.........I thought I got rid of that damn dog food bag!
Old 03-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Squid

twitcher
Woodman sold me some brakelines for a fraction of what they'd have cost here(Australia's not the cheapest place to buy stuff) and they were just as described=new. unfortunately my rotors aren't quite so smooth...next on the list. A trustworthy man, the Woodman. Thanks mate.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Back Marker

barrysuperhawk

Ok, OK, sorry guys, I didn't mean to bring the negativity.

I give gold stars to SNGPerformance and bigpat123.

I am also man enough to admit that I would have given one to Troy-V for my first deal, if not for my experience on the second. I am satisfied with the Sharkskins I got from him, except I can't figure how to get the Gunk off of the front [ combination of glue and bug gutz, yuck!]