Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

For Sale 99 superhawk

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Squid

superchicken99 is on a distinguished road
For Sale 99 superhawk

Selling my Superhawk. This bike is custom and turns heads everywhere.

- Full SHOW quality frame off polish job, along with the forks and even the inside of the swingarm is done!

- Custom Leo Vince exhaust with shorty cans that i polished, eliminating the brackets for a clean look with the TL1000 passenger rear sets. Bike sonunds incredible.

- Dyno jet kit

- powdercoated rims, rearsets, triples

- undertail with l.e.d.s

- racetech springs in the front

- bike has 8000 miles on it, there are 3 scratches on the tank and the right side of the nose. the bike fell over in my shop and i just never got around to fixing it. Other than that this bike is very clean and runs superstrong!

$3800 obo my cell number is 973-945-5272 or crdavie@hotmail.com I recomend calling my cell. Located in Northern NJ

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails For Sale 99 superhawk-dsc02559.jpg   For Sale 99 superhawk-dsc02563.jpg   For Sale 99 superhawk-dsc02564.jpg  
Old 11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
That's a lot of chrome! Love the exhaust too.
Hope it sells for you.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Wow that's really sharp. Thanks for not overdoing it by keeping the wheels black. Very tasteful, I love it! Good luck.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:28 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Great looks and mileage for the money. Nice job! At that price shipping the bike would be worth it. Maybe somebody out there come into a little extra Christmas cash - this is a keeper!

You don't list any mecahnical mods or aftermarket equipment. That might be helpful if there is any. Doesn't make any difference if there isn't any. You have accomplished half the job.

I've always said there too many colors on the bike and that it should be no greater than three with the preferred number two. You have done an excellent job of attaining that minimalist look.

The mechanical improvements can be done by anybody with little more than a pipe wrench and if you shop carefully and employ the right people - just about the same money as you are asking for the bike.

Then you have a bike that is not only concourse ready - it works good!

Interesting concept losing the rear hangers for the cans. Do they move around a bunch or are they pretty rigid?