Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:33 PM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
For Sale

2003 Honda VRT1000F Super Hawk. Excellent condition, 12k miles. Just had full service 1,200 miles ago. Atlanta area. 5 thousand. Must sell because my fiancee is a raging beeyotch.

Last edited by Condor; 10-19-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Please post a price, as per the Classifieds Rules.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:14 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
So what's next - your truck - your Vette? Maybe it will be your choice in rollerskates is too "aggressive and racecar looking"?

I've seen a lot of guys leave the sport for their women and I understand that. For some it's prob a good thing for others it's matter of regret and you don't need that in a relationship.

Buddy of mine has an older HRC Repsol that he raced in the day. He's a good dude has had his share of struggles and also has a son. For the most part of his son's childhood, the boy was a blob in front of a video game. Fat, unmotivated by anything, smartass with low self-esteem, blob.

Then the hormones happened! Appearance is everything - being so physically fit that you intentionally buy clothes at Goodwill too small is crazy good. They joke about loosing the 50 lbs of crackers and tacos. These kids are cut, crisp athletes. The old Repsol has a new courter. Senior has a sudden awakening.

If she has a problem with it and you're unsure - promise to mothball it. Not sell it. In today's market - sadly even very good Superhawks don't go for much - especially if you're in a northern market.

Best of luck! Breed a racer!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Back Marker

Chitownson is on a distinguished road
Lose the Fiancee; keep the bike. They don't make Hawks anymore but they're still making women all over the place. I recently crashed and my wife is the one pushing me to fix the bike and is encouraging me to upgrade parts etc. instead of bitching about cost because she knows its something that makes me happy. Don't wind-up being a minivan driving P-whipped sorryass husband wishing he had made different decisions in life. Ask her if you can borrow some money for bike parts. If she say no, loose her, if she says yes, she's a keeper.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:39 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
About the time you get to bass boat and Corvette there maybe a correction of course
Old 10-21-2007, 02:00 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
C'est la vie.