Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Need a couple of parts - '03 Superhawk

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 02:11 AM
More Torque Please
Squid

03Superhawk is on a distinguished road
Need a couple of parts - '03 Superhawk

Hey guys...

I just picked up an '03 Superhawk that was lightly dropped on the right side. This is what I'm looking for:

-Mirrors with bases and hardware. Stock or aftermarket. One mirror was broken and the previous owner removed, and lost, the other.

-Brake master cylinder. I would prefer a complete lever assembly with the reservoir and hardware but will work with pieces for the right price. The important things are the intact reservoir, bracket, and actual master cylinder.

I would look at aftermarket levers for the right price (for both the brake and clutch)

I would also be interested in a fender eliminator kit. I'd like to go with all LED, white or red, with integrated signals.

If you don't have any of these parts but can recommend a site to get them from online at a good price I would appreciate that as well. It seems that every time I search I end up finding a lot of crap parts.

Cheers.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:43 AM
SuperSport

98VTRrider is on a distinguished road
PM sent
Old 05-31-2012, 01:50 AM
More Torque Please
Squid

03Superhawk is on a distinguished road
Replied.

Still possibly looking for Mirrors. Don't need to have risers. Should have hardware and be scratch free. Aftermarket mirrors are ok as long as they aren't worse than OEM.

Still possibly looking for a front brake master cylinder, reservoir, and bracket. I have a good lever and can get the hose if I need to.

Those are the parts that I may have sourced.

I am also looking for a recommendation (and would like to buy) a nice LED taillight that has integrated turn signals (and a controller if necessary). I would also like a bracket that tucks the plate up under the rear seat a bit and lighting to go with it. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks.