Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pants in PERFECT Shape

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Back Marker

F1 Fan in Nascar Land is an unknown quantity at this point
Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pants in PERFECT Shape

Please contact me at XXXXXXXXXX (NO EMAIL ADDYS PER FORUM RULES - ADMIN) with any questions. Here is a pair of Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pants that were only worn once to try them out for a few miles. I recently sold my sport Saddlebags here too cause I bought both of these together as I was going to take a trip last year I never took, and now my trackday budget is going through the roof as it does for a lot of us. These pants are not just for warm weather, they do have a lot of zippers and a removable liner for air flow.

These pants are really nice and have a lot of extra padding for comfort and safety. The one thing that amazed me was I bought a size XL and Im only 5'10 180lbs. But with the adjustable straps on both sides my brother tried them on for me so I could see what size people could buy these up to and he is 6'2" 235. They really adjust in and out nicely and one of the reasons they do that so nicely is that if you want to wear shorts/jeans/long underwear (if your riding in really cold temps). A Zipper in back to attach to your jacket and a reflective stripe for better safety. I will copy the info Joe Rocket has for these pants but they are really nice and one of my friends wants me to give him them cause he loves them but I need money, and he doesn’t have any either so I have to sell them. I would love to keep them cause I know one day I will want something like this again but I can’t afford it right now.

I would like to get around 150.00 shipped OBO. Below is a link to see them online. I have sold over 100 items on ebay with a 100% positive feedback so please be confident that these pants are exactly the condition I am stating. And I believe I have some positive feedback for stuff on this forum for selling items.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pant

Rock Tex 660 shell with Rock Tex 1050 reinforcements
Dual density armor in knees
High density padding on hips
Free-air mesh panel with zip on cover
Removable waterproof liner included
Two-way leg zippers
Pre-curved legs
Sure Fit adjustable waistband
8 inch zipper for jacket attachment
Reflective stripe

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...mac=2&zmap=458