Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

F/S RK chain (new, of course)

Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
F/S RK chain (new, of course)

"RK Racing Chain" (whatever) RX-Ring Chain 530XSOZ1
Just bought this thing when i was going through my sprocket/chain whatnot, and i brain-farted and cut my chain too short. (It happens to the best of us.....a lot.) It is brand new, maybe put 10 miles (?) on it. I ended up going with a 520 set-up.

YOURE GOING TO HAVE TO USE 2 MASTER LINKS WITH THIS!! (unless you can use it for something that requires less than the VTR). If you are of the same mind as me, then using more than one RIVET master doesnt bother you. I was going to hold onto it in order to run it with my stock sprocket, but i don't see myself changing out sprockets and chains all that much, so im just gonna try to hork it to one of yinz guys so its not just laying around my house.

I just paid 117$ for this last week. In order for me to not eat 120$, I am gonna try to sell it for 60$ plus shipping. Like i said, it's BRAND new (i would not dream of selling a used chain, that's ebag vulture ****), and i really don't know how to price it, so half sounds good to me.....if you want to haggle, that's fine, we can see how it goes. I have the extra links, too, and i will break off that little guy on the end that isnt all the way off...
Attached Thumbnails F/S  RK chain (new, of course)-chain.jpg   F/S  RK chain (new, of course)-chainbox.jpg