General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Super bike riders course

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Squid

jkrswld is on a distinguished road
Super bike riders course

Does anyone know of any class in the texas louisianna area that is available where they teach you how to ride sport bikes. I can hold my own but I want to learn and find out how far I can push my Hawk in a controlled somewhat safer environment than on the street. I know the classes are available just dont know where to find them at. I have already taken th MSF class I am looking for something more advanced and sport bike specific. ANy help would be great.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:21 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
My son recently went through the BRC and his instructor (Tino) runs a modified black Superhawk and his boss (last name Elliot) owns the school and has regular race days at a track near College Station, Texas. I am told their organization offers private lessons so I expect the "curriculum" would be by mutual negotiation. Total Rider is the name they go by for the BRC and ERC. www.totalrider.com It's not much but maybe a start for you! Best wishes - be careful and go fast!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Back Marker

gssbmm
the only place to truly be able to push the bike in a safer environment is the track.
www.ridesmart.info has a great intructed track day (find scott foster and pick his brain he will answer alot of questions for you in level 1) on the 23 of this month in fort worth tx and on Nov 11 in college station tx.
there is also a track in LA called www.noproblemraceway.com I think there having some track days next month but I don't know alot about there set up so I would call and ask for more info. I just know we'll (CMRA) be racing there next season.