Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Superstock

Jeepingoose is on a distinguished road
Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim

For those who know, I side swiped a rock wall on Redwood Rd in July. I shattered the front wheel, and broke the right rotor. So now I dont have a set of CF wheels but I do have the rear which is in perfect condition. It fits every year of the Superhawk, and since Honda likes to keep a lot of bike parts interchangable Im sure it fits other honda models and possibly other manufacters as well.

I havent spoken to Dymag yet about the front but two years ago they were willing to clean, restore, recoat, and repaint both rims for free becuase they value customer satisfaction above all else. So I will throw in the front rim if you want it, and they may repair, replace, or swap out for free or small fee. I honestly dont know, and Im not a fast enough rider to utilize such an upgrade yet and I need the money to fix the bike.

So offers accepted!

A new set of similar wheels for a CBR600RR is just over $3000, so Im asking $1100 on CL but will take $900 OBO for other hawkers on here.

Like I said, Im not trying to score big with this sell, I just need to cover the cost of replacing other parts.

I will be taking the rear off this week, so I will have better pics once I get it removed and cleaned up.
Attached Thumbnails Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim-001.jpg   Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim-002.jpg   Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim-004.jpg   Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim-005.jpg   Dymag Carbon Fiber Rear Rim-006.jpg  

Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Squid

b-kelsey is on a distinguished road
hello I'm new to this forum but I'm interested in both rims can you pm shipping to 46750
Old 07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b-kelsey
hello I'm new to this forum but I'm interested in both rims can you pm shipping to 46750
You just replied to a two year old for sale post....

Hope the fellow SH owner has long ago sold that wheel and repaired the rest of his bike, but umm, Good Luck with your purchase
Old 07-04-2012, 06:41 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E.Marquez
You just replied to a two year old for sale post....
That's funny right there.