Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Corbin Beetlebags

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Superstock

Galaxieman is an unknown quantity at this point
Corbin Beetlebags

Ok guys, I'm selling off my Corbin Beetlebags, and I figured I'd post them here first. The left bag was cracked when I bought them about 2 years ago, but I patched it with fiberglass and painted it, and haven't looked back. The patch could probably use a bondo skin and some sanding, but I didn't care since they were for function over form anyway. They've got the stock Honda connectors for the lights, so you just have to unhook your turn signals and plug these in. The inside (toward the tailsection) has some scuffing where they rubbed against the fairing due to my having a metal bracket instead of the stock signal mounts.

Currently painted flat black, they'll include all the mounting hardware and the key to the locks. All that said, they function perfectly and have been great, but I'm switching to commuting on my wife's bike and am selling them to help finance a set of leathers for trackdays. I'm a big fan of full disclosure, so I'm putting all the details out up front.

$300 + shipping takes them. I paid that when I bought them, and had to get locks from Corbin, plus do the fiberglassing, so I think that's fair.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Superstock

Galaxieman is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump..... Anybody?