Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Aftermarket and Stock Parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 04:44 PM
907 Noble
Back Marker

AK Ronin is on a distinguished road
Aftermarket and Stock Parts for sale!

I have for sale a couple different Items that I can't hold onto anymore! Moving to Bozeman, Montana in TWO weeks!
So might as well give you guys first grab at them!

Vance & Hines S4 Low mount slip ons -stainless-
-Nice exhaust with about 15K miles on them in good condition. Never been down, just the usual wear and tear after a couple years, pretty hard to find and add a nice crisp sound that isn't too loud!-
$185 + Shipping from AK

Stock Clear Windscreen
-Used, has scratches and the "HONDA" is peeling off-
$10 + Shipping from AK

K&N Air Filter with K&N cleaning Supplies
-The air filter has 18K miles on it, and the cleaning supplies have only been used once. The filter was cleaned and only put back on the bike for about 10 miles. Still has plenty of life left, they say they go 50K miles before it even needs to be cleaned once. (I should actually look into if I can ship the cleaning supplies....)-
$55 + Shipping from AK (or $45 for the filter and $10 for the supplies)

Carbon Fiber (look) Bar End sliders
-Brand new! Sadly, I wanted these. Opened the package up when I got them and hit my head on the wall when I realised that I had Aftermarket heated grips. Whoops. My loss your gain!-
$12 + Shipping from AK

Stock Clutch & Brake (Levers)
-Used, but in good condition! Never been down!-
$20 + Shipping from AK for the pair
-or-
$10 + Shipping from AK for either one

Stock Seat
-Pretty close to new, probably only 100 miles on it, just been sitting in the garage for a couple years-
$20 + Shipping from AK

Also feel free to inquire about my Extra 3rd eye headlight bulbs, One in Hyper blue and Two in Hyper white. They're pretty nice, and definitly add a little more jazz to the bike than that stock barf yellow. I'd have to go on the hunt to find them, but they're new! $2 + Shipping from AK! I believe that I have an extra CCFL angel eye and MAYBE a converter, not positive, that's why I'm putting it in this paragraph. It may be Bright blue...Or white. Or maybe I have TWO extras and BOTH colors Who knows?!?!?! Just ask! CCFL Angel Eye and Converter- $35 + Shipping from AK (If I find them)

More parts may come about in the next day or so, I don't know, I've got to start sorting through it. Decided I'd post it now while I had the free time instead of putting it off for weeks. Sorry to anybody that is interested, but I already sold the stock mirrors. They're in a better place now! haha.

I'll have pictures up Hopefully tomorrow or the next day, Sorry. I can easily send you a text or e-mail with them though from my phone if you ask! (Especially if you want to see what the 3rd eyes look like)

I'm more interested in money, but any and all trades are welcome! Especially for Lower fairings! Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out! Prices are pretty negotiable, I'm a nice guy, and from getting to know most of you, you're pretty good people too , so if you're not happy with what you get, as always there will be a full refund issued if you ship the product back, but hopefully that's not the case!

Paypal or money orders

PM me, you know the drill

Thanks guys!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Light Cycle Expert
Back Marker

tomzxt is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in the angel eyes. Can you post pics please.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:48 PM
907 Noble
Back Marker

AK Ronin is on a distinguished road
One, Potentially both of the angel eyes (Like I said, If I can find them) have been spoken for, as well as the exhausts.

Transaction in progress, I'll let you know if it falls through.

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Squid

Lacy Mansfield is on a distinguished road
windshield

Do you still have windshield available? We are actually located in Colstrip, which is about 3 hours from you!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:48 AM
vtwinftw
Squid

mx5ftw is on a distinguished road
i'll take the seat pm sent