Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Squid

4ifreak is on a distinguished road
99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*

mint condition, jardine high mounts, jet kit, otherwise stock and in perfect shape. always garaged and never tipped or had anything repainted. 4900
Shane 507.327.9614

bigdawgfrommn's Library | Photobucket
Attached Thumbnails 99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*-superhawk-2.jpg   99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*-superhawk-3.jpg   99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*-superhawk.jpg  

Last edited by 4ifreak; 07-05-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Add new pictures
Old 06-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Squid

Mankato Minnesota
Old 06-27-2013, 02:55 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Did you say FOUR thousand NINE hundred??

Name:  P1010022.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  103.1 KB

Good luck bro, you're gonna need it!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:15 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Dayum! Not trying to bust your ***** but you might want to be a LITTLE more realistic. I paid $2100 for this one. 8k miles, as nice as it looks in the pictures and I hadn't even cleaned it yet.
Attached Thumbnails 99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*-99vtr.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by captainchaos
Dayum! Not trying to bust your ***** but you might want to be a LITTLE more realistic. I paid $2100 for this one. 8k miles, as nice as it looks in the pictures and I hadn't even cleaned it yet.
Your the same guy who lies about fuel mileage and ***** size as well....don't bother worrying about what my bike should be worth. lock up this ad please.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by Wolverine
Did you say FOUR thousand NINE hundred??

Good luck bro, you're gonna need it!

I'm a member of three different ford mustang groups and have never really noticed any members voice their opinions so strongly in peoples fs ads as i have seen on here.

There are and have been for years superhawks for sale on cl with 30k and asking 3000 to 3500 and getting their prices, for your info i turned down 4500 from a buyer last year when trying to sell this bike with 4400 miles on it.
It seems people are very helpful on here when fixing bikes and that is great but i've seen it more times than i care to recall someone selling a bike and their asking price is always blasted by several members and when you see a moderator doing it makes me wonder why even list it for sale on this site.
My last gripe is how many original owner bike are there with only 4800 miles for sale to compare mine to, this is for sure in the 99th percentile of any out there and nothing you can say will change that...i'm sorry if i have a nicer bike than you, but you don't have to be angry about it.

Please remove this ad from the classifieds as these types of comments do nothing for the ad but disparage it.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
Figures, he's a Mustang owner! Hahaha!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Superstock

speedkelly@aol.com is on a distinguished road
Honda : Super Hawk | eBay

4iFreak. Hey don't take it so personal, it's just the internet. In fact the more people that post and read your thread the better really!!! We all dig these bikes, why else would we be on this forum in the first place. Nothing wrong with starting high in your pricing. If some one does not like it, who care's. Anyways, here's a nice low mileage bike on eBay right now. Would make a great collectors piece, early 98 model all original and not messed with.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by 4ifreak
Please remove this ad from the classifieds as these types of comments do nothing for the ad but disparage it.
Sorry, I meant no disrespect. If you want it gone, confirm request and we'll make it happen.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:42 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Your the same guy who lies about fuel mileage and ***** size as well....don't bother worrying about what my bike should be worth. lock up this ad please.
First off don't be another person who doesn't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE. I know texting and the internet have assraped what's left of the English language, but we can still try not to make it worse. Example: "YOU'RE" pissed off because you paid too much for "YOUR" bike. Since YOU'RE so smart, tell me who's lying about ***** size, or better yet who's vagina is way too sensitive? I paid $2100 for a bike with a $1610 trade in and a $2395 retail value. Tell me what's so hard to believe about that? But you turned down $4500 for yours? YEAAAH ok....What's so special about YOUR bike that you want over TWICE KBB RETAIL for it? Sorry I wasted my time since you have NO CLUE what the bike is worth. Frankly I could care less, but you should ask someone who actually has a clue when YOU'RE actually serious about selling it. No most bikes probably aren't as clean as ours or have such low mileage, but they do come up often enough on ebay and craigslist-a South Florida member just posted the yellow '99 he just bought locally-3k miles, bunch of accessories, and the owner was ASKING $2750 for it. Don't post stuff on a forum if YOU'RE going to cry when someone responds or gives you feedback. Here's a good example of what the bike is worth...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...811569&vxp=mtr

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-28-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:49 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

i'm sorry if i have a nicer bike than you, but you don't have to be angry about it. .
No need to be sorry bud, the BST wheels on my Hayabusa are worth more than your bike
Attached Thumbnails 99 hawk FS 4800 miles *one owner*-busa.jpg  
Old 06-28-2013, 02:07 AM
Back Marker

Super Hawk Pro is on a distinguished road
Wow...no need to apologize to 4ifreak. There was no disrespect towards you, but thats a stealership price for someone who knows nothing about motorcycles. If you had a offer then you should have taken it. Dont come in here waaa waaa crying about Mustang this and that.

Guy at work has been trying to buy my superhawk (not for sale by the way) he liked the swingarm ,low miles ,chrome, lights, ect ect ect. And a low vin production number. He offered 7, 500 and I still said no. Young kid would have hurt him self . I pointed him in the direction of a cbr 600.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Squid

This is my point exactly! If my bike was indeed overpriced no one should have even given it two seconds time or commented on the ad and just let it fall to the bottom of the listing instead of blasting someone about their ad in the first place. I'm happy for you that (you're) a scholar and have so many things in this life figured out. (nice looking busa by the way...if in fact it's even yours). Yeah with those 3000 dollar wheels we should know who has the complex, but again i am happy for you.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Squid

For everyone that see's this ad and thinks im a jerk that is not the intention at all. I simply don't ride hardly at all anymore since getting married, having two boy under 4 and running my business. I really don't like getting into keyboard wars so if anyone has any serious inquiry on the bike please respond. If i have made anyone's day worse by listing this ad then just please simply remove it from the board no hard feelings. I'm 35 and don't enjoy this as maybe i would have when in the teen years. Thanks
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

I'm 36 years old and wasn't looking to start an argument at all. YOU took a personal shot at me regarding my lying about claims of gas mileage, ***** size, and bike ownership. I never made any judgments about you, I've never even met you.

You're right it's really not my place to comment on your asking price. Wanna know exactly how much your bike is worth? List it on ebay, put an extra high reserve on it so it won't actually sell, and watch what it bids up to. I'll guess around $2500, but surely there are enough people nationwide who will appreciate the low mileage, rarity, condition, etc who will bid it up to your asking price. I don't have a complex nor do I claim to have much in life figured out yet. Wish I was still well off enough to spend 4k for a set of wheels. They were on the bike when I bought it and I bought it knowing I could easily get my money back and probably a little more, and because I missed my ZX12, which I sold to my best friend shortly before he shot himself...

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-28-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Squid

Captain first off i am terribly sorry to hear about your friend that is truly about the biggest loss, short of a close family member or child we will have in our life. Always makes you wonder what could have i done to have prevented this occurrence from happening which is always an unknown. You can't try to let that get you down though.

The gas mileage-***** statement is very generalized as i have know people who say they get outrageous mpg with their duramax diesel (or what ever other brand) and you've also known a few people i'm sure that stretch the truth past believable means in order to look good or get a rise out of another individual. (IE it seems to be getting more common people will fib about buying things cheaper than they actually did).

Yeah i bought this thing brand new and when you do that you always over pay it seems, when there are loads of good hardly used similar items everywhere these days. You did get a hell of a good buy on that hawk if you paid 2100 for it and if it is as nice as it looks, you should never loose a cent if you ride it for the next decade and keep it up.

No more hatred please. I'm sorry to anyone offended, life is too short to be mad anytime we can help it. I genuinely don't like going about my day feeling bad about something I've done or said that could ruin someone else's. Good day to ALL!
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Superstock

speedkelly@aol.com is on a distinguished road
4iFreak. Well said man! Best of luck with your sale.

We are all old enough to realize how these type of threads can go.

Now on another note. Who is going to buy that mint low mileage 98 on eBay, if that bike was on the West Coast, I think it would be in my garage right now. Superhawks, still my favorite all-round street bike.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:23 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by speedkelly@aol.com
Now on another note. Who is going to buy that mint low mileage 98 on eBay, if that bike was on the West Coast, I think it would be in my garage right now. Superhawks, still my favorite all-round street bike.
Not that have the $ for it but I already messaged him and thanked him for not being closer lol. I told him to list it up on here. He said Florida's not that far away

Thanks again F4i best of luck to you

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-28-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Squid

top please and anyway to supersize the newly added pics? thanks
Old 08-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Squid

Sold on Craigslist for asking price to a Honda sportbike collector to set next to his black bird (4300 miles and VFR 6500 miles). This just goes to show there's usually someone out there willing to pay for quality. Maybe he'll join the forum here for all the expert knowledge. Please lock this up. Thanks
Old 08-17-2013, 11:35 AM
MotoGP

Sure thing freak. Glad you made the sale!