Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

98 SupaHawker, Many new parts, def check this one out

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Squid

SupaHawker is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 98 SupaHawker, Many new parts, def check this one out

Selling my 98 Super Hawk. I'm the second owner to a son who put on some miles. The bikes got 45k from the original owner who unfortunately pasted away 2 years ago and the bike has been sitting ever since. From what his parents told me about their sons riding habits the bike was very well maintained, and for the most part it seems that way. I purchased the bike from an elderly couple a few months ago. It was laid down on the right side, curb rash is a min. but noticeable. (See links below)
I had it serviced to get it more road worthy. All parts were installed and service performed last week. Very solid, feels and rides like a new bird.

main fuse
new battery
front and rear wheel bearings
fork seals
front brake pads
michelin power pilot front and rear
did chain ZVM2-x 530 G/B
super sprox 42 tooth, (one tooth up)
renthal grips
shorty adj levers
oil and coolent swap

After all the work and money i put into it i need to pass her on to a new owner, I need the money. I'd like to break even somewhere around $2,900. I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers. Please no trades.

Call, text or email with questions.

Carl
908-692-4829

Below are links to a video and pictures.

SuperHawk | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Flickr: CarlP91's Photostream
Attached Thumbnails 98 SupaHawker, Many new parts, def check this one out-img_5139.jpg   98 SupaHawker, Many new parts, def check this one out-img_5144.jpg   98 SupaHawker, Many new parts, def check this one out-img_5150.jpg  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Squid

I apologize, this is my first post. When I registered I planned on keeping this bike for a long time. Due to my financial circumstances, I need to hang my helmet once again. I can guarantee my next bike will be another bird. This was my first twin and I can't express enough the fun factor here. Its even harder after all the time and money, getting it as solid as she is. One more drive around the block and ill be in trouble, if you know what I mean. All byyy my selfffff...hahaha Thanks for understanding!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Squid

Sorry, bike is located in Jackson, NJ. If interested, I can meet halfway, serious buyers only. Thanks!!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Squid

First 2500 takes it. Any offers?
Old 04-08-2011, 05:28 AM
Squid

digfig is on a distinguished road
wish i had the extra $500 for it only have $2000. also wish it was a little closer lol 5 hours away. good luck selling it looks really nice
Old 04-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Superstock

ttocsmai is on a distinguished road
it has been hard to sell them in the Jersey area. I am in Middlesex and nothing seems to be moving around here.

Good luck with the sell, if you ever want to ride I am close.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Squid

Thanks for the words and offer, hahha if you've got a second bike i'll got for a ride.... I sold her to someone who lives in New Hampshire. I rode up and we met near Boston. The 6hr ride was nice to get out of my system. Just made my train back to NJ by 5mins. Thanks to everyone supporting this forum, and thanks for not flagging my first post! Take care Ya'll