Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

98' Stock VTR Front end complete & Stock SH Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 05:07 AM
Katryder
Back Marker

katryder1@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Talking 98' Stock VTR Front end complete & Stock SH Parts

I am in the process of converting to a 06' CBR 1000RR front end. I need 929/954 triples, converti bars or similar, an RC-51/SP1 front rim with rotors, Triumph T955 front fender, full lower/belly fairing, sargent seat, rear seat cowling (black), set of front brake pads for 06' 1000RR calipers, All ***** tapered roller head bearings, frame sliders, chrome tank pad, manual APE CCT's,15/43 sprockets with a 520 chain conversion, dust sheilds for USD forks and more!!!!! Willing to do a trade if you may have anything I need or you think I would want.Shipping will be from Palm City, FL 34990. So up for sale is bars with new grips, rotors, calipers, brake pads, brake lines, polished brake lever, fluid reservior, chrome bar ends, I will try to get some pics up if I can get to the bike in my storage soon.I also have a stock air box & filter, another set of stock SH calipers (Front & Rear), complete wiring harness, a gauge cluster from a 99' with 50k (good condition), set of stock VTR rims with axles & spacers (stock silver paint, no tires or bearings), 16t front sprocket, 41t rear sprocket, stock chain, complete headlight assembly, horn, stock seat (worn,small rip), full stock exhaust system, stock rear shock, swing arm, sub frame, stock plastic chain guard, stock plastic under tail,stock silver chin spoiler, set of disassembled carbs, stock wind screen, passenger foot rests, lots of misc. hardware, stock R&R, and more. Prices will be 35% less than what Ebay would have the same items for, also I will consider all trades.

Last edited by katryder1@gmail.com; 12-23-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Sold parts
Old 10-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Superstock

t-dogg is on a distinguished road
Thats a lot of stuff
Old 10-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Squid

pawnster is on a distinguished road
Hi there.

If I'm reading your ad correctly you have a set / pair of 98 Honda Vtr 1000 factory exhaust pipes for sale.
I'm looking for a set for Laguna Seca next month.
How much would it be shipped to 91321.
Thanks.
Thomas
Old 10-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Katryder
Back Marker

Stock Canc

I got you. I will send you an invoice after I get a weight for shipping sometime tonight. I should be able to get those out to you tomorrow. Thanks, B.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:32 AM
Katryder
Back Marker

Pawnster, Its obvious that your a "Squidster" & new to the Super Hawk Family. I let you tell me what you wanted to pay for pipes that you needed and we agreed it was an official deal that was great for the both of us. Then you tell me less than 12 hrs later that your gettin a set from another member and to "not worry about it". Needless to say thats not how I do business as I had everything in motion to get your needed parts to you at the price & time you wanted. Thanks for wasting my time and I hope in the future you become a man of your word or do your business elsewhere, Sincerely, Brad.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Pretty screwed up pawnster.