Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

2001 Fairings

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Banned
Back Marker

SuperBlink is on a distinguished road
Cool 2001 Fairings

Going Street Fighter and have the upper set of fairings though I know they're not original to my bike and seem to be a couple different sets pieced together and rattle canned black (both yellow and red underneath) they don't have any major cracks or scuffs and they do line up perfectly and mount up straight as an arrow. Not sure if I should include or separate the light/housing. Tell me what you guys thinks on that. Not really sure what they're worth or whether having the working headlight & headlight housing in there makes a difference price wise. I'll start the asking price @ $250 obo and take a look around to see what other people are charging and will revise price based on what I see around. They're not pretty or perfect, but for someone looking for a reasonably good looking, cheap replacement to something they've rashed up badly, or someone looking for a starting point in terms of re-doing a nicely fitting yet needing cosmetic TLC then this fairing is a perfect starting point!

The money will be used for other parts so if you have something to trade that you think might be of use in doing my street fighter with 954rr fork swap and 08 1krr subframe/tail swap, let me know also.

Thanks - Super Blink

p.s. - I don't have a camera just yet, will be purchasing a cheap digital today hopefully and the fairings are at the shop at school so I'll be there tonight and will try to get a shot of the fairings for you!