Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

1998 superhawk for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Squid

FireHawk996 is on a distinguished road
1998 superhawk for sale

Ok guys, I am going to post this here first being I know this bike will go to someone that really appreciates our bikes. I am selling my 1998 superhawk. I am the second owner and have been for the last 15 years. It is all stock with the exception of the Two Brothers slip ons, stick coil upgrade and one tooth up on the rear sprocket (the was not intentional). I have changed oil in this bike religiously. Very recently I have put more into this thing then I care to think about. I have recently cleaned and by that I mean stripped and dipped the carbs, replaced one of the vacuum diaphragms that was torn, replace the petcock cover assembly, replaced a vacuum value for the PAIR system on the side of the carbs, new plugs, new pulse gen., New stator, reg/rec was replaced about 7k moles ago, recently replaced air filters (sub filters are very important on these bikes), the bike was factory red but when Honda released the blue in 2005 I was going to trade on a new one and decided to just have mine painted. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them as do the chain and sprockets. I just this past weekend changed all the brake and clutch fluids. Also, when I cleaned the carbs I replaced 99% of the vacuum lines, new fuel lines, synced carbs (bike is setup for syncing with added port to front cylinder. Also replaced fuel screen when I did the petcock cover assembly. Brakes are good with roughly 70% life. Also changed the coolant when I did the pulse gen. Accessories include tank bra, Clear Alternative LED taillight and turn signals, tinted windscreen, Joe Rocket Phoenix riding jacket, one helmet, CD copy of the factory Honda Manual, Baha handle tiedown strap for towing. I will also include the stock taillight and some extra parts I have purchased over the years like an extra CDI box and computer. I have enjoyed this bike very much over the last 15 years but, I need to sell lack of riding and family. Bike has 27k, but I am going to ride some between now and selling. Asking $3,200.00 in South Carolina.