RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

DIE "PIT BULL" HATERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 02:44 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
Pushing emotion aside, what I see is a legal issue, not a dog issue. My money would be bet on a lawyer who, given the lease paperwork, would prevail, clear the air of the issue and collect his fee from the losing side.

The most dispassioned person I ever watched was an attorney with all the facts and the law on his client's side who knew that he was going to be paid by the defendant.

If what you have said is true, then sue the bas*ards because the odds are in your favor, you'll prevail and it won't cost you a dime. Immigrants come for the jobs, they stay for the legal system.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:08 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
My little Staffy Roxxanne has just broken her year marker, she could not be a bigger sweet heart. they say elephants never forget and i think same goes to show for pits. these dogs are mistreated and over bred. please take the time to show these dogs consideration that they deserve. I understand the aggressive nature of any animal. we have it our selves. I have been attacked by multiple dogs in my life and the mass majority have been lab mixes or chows. chain any animal up with 2 other dogs sharing a food bowl and water in a hot california/ texas summer and see how they last or feel about you. i am not against multiple ownership of any animal like i said i have a choc lab and the pit. I have never been attacked by any of my own animals. pits bring characteristics to the table that i have yet to see from many breeds. when roxy was brought home and learned she had a family she was edgy from being on the streets and didnt know who to trust. with my son only being 18 months old when i got her i was cautious. after the first 30 days in the house i could find roxxanne in his bed with him enjoying an afternoon nap. I agree with the fact too many people can not even raise a family let alone own a territorial animal. for those of you who are "minding your own" dont stand in my front lawn while ur yorkie is pinchin one off and expect her or I to feel very happy about it. underfed dogs and abused dogs attack people. I am in new backyards and homes every day unannounced to many of my clients dogs and with the proper approach can woo any of them. I was fortunate enough a few weeks ago to walk down the street to check my mail and saw a six year old staff just shy of a hundred pounds lounging in my neighbors front yard on a leash but for the most part unattended (owner in the garage). i walked into his front yard and approached him and was greeted with a wagging tail and enough slobber to grease all our chains. Dont discriminate the breed, they are only the same as a child who is raised by example. I take my pit every where including to the outlet malls here. she goes in shops and people are shocked to see how well behaved she is. i was approached by some dumb braud with two shitzus as she approached both of her dogs lunged and bit mine, no damage was done. but the fact that i pulled my dog back and she knew my intensions she did not even become angered. if i had kicked both dogs on the other note she wouldve finished the job for me. the war will never end against ignorance and fear. if you can ride 400 pound motorcycle dont be a sour puss to a 60 pound dog. to all owners with wonderful experiences such as mine i tip my hat to you. spread your knowledge and dont let these political pencil pushers push out these amazing animals. only breed i will own. RANT COMPLETE
Old 10-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Back Marker

motormouth is an unknown quantity at this point
Its funny , most of the attacks i have read about on this thread were not "pit bulls " . That says alot all by itself . I myself have been attacked by a rotty but you wont hear one word of slander from me toward the breed . The irresponsible owner could not keep his dog in his own yard . It all boils down to the responsibility we accept being dog owners .
Old 10-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Guns don't kill... Stupid people do... Same goes for owning a dog... Only difference is if the dumbass influences a small chiuaua you get an annoying dog... If it's a big beefy pit bull of whatever breed you get trouble...
Old 10-29-2010, 09:05 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
That last reply attributed to me was actually written by my son. He was the one that saved her and it was his young son who was with her when she was really young too.

Within that perspective you can better appreciate what "breed bias" does to owners. I actually have a customer whose sister breeds pits professionally in GB. She was cited for "endangerment to the child" while walking the child in a stroller with her two "live in" pit bulls on leash. These aren't crate dogs or dogs stored in outdoor kennels - they live with the family in their home. The dogs never displayed any threatening behavior to the kid or other's around them. It was the officer's OPINION that triggered the citation. Nanny State - suck bad eggs.

Tweety is right that owning a dog is no different than owning a gun. It's about how the owner manages his resource. As I said in my previous post: My little Airedale was better than most even if they did have a gun. She would read their wrist movement and before they could get to the gun she would be clamped on their arm so hard that the gun was a non-issure.

The worst attitude in the fleet belongs to my wife's Long-Haired Daschund. She weighs 8 pounds. She's anti-dog, anti-strangers, anti-squirrel. She's loving to her humans and quite entertaining. She stays at the apartment and the pit stays at the yard. They will never meet. If they do, the daschund will bring the attitude and the pit will bring the armor and the hammer.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:27 AM
jet wrench
Back Marker

loserbaby is on a distinguished road
"Pit Bull"

Originally Posted by maniac2313
If you have breed restrictions on your rental property I get it... insurance neighbors yada yada yada.... But when you (a property management company) ask at the time of the lease and im up front and tell you i have an american stafshire terrier you require pics rabies tags and liscencing to get the HOME OWNERS WRITTEN CONSENT dont come bitch to me about my dog being on the property im renting and scaring people around the house!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE MY DOG OR NOT ITS MY RIGHT TO HAVE HIM!!! he isnt even truely a "pit bull" people want to classify any dog that looks a certain way a "pit bull" when theres a breed called american pit bull terrier for a damn reason!! pit terriers, staff terriers, and am staff terriers are all totally different but are some of the best breeds of dogs in existence today!!! they dont all bite people its totally how they are raised... if you read the akc definition of all of them theyre great family dogs (people friendly) but, not especially animal friendly, thus their use in dog fighting WHICH I AM 100% AGAINST I FEEL ITS DISGUSTING TO SET 2 DOGS LOOSE TO KILL EACH OTHER... of 5 dogs in these breeds i have owned none have ever bit any one!!! the 1 i have now even comes out to dinner with me and the lady (outside seating restaurants) with no problems with other people or dogs... dog parks on the regular no problems and these ******** want to threaten to kick me out after all the hoops i had to jump through to get this place (i even paid for the year up front with extra security deposit for the dog) just leave me the **** alone you California ******* idiots!!! at least theyre up front on the east coast... cant wait to get back to Jersey!!!sorry rant over
All due respect... I am a "Bull Breed" owner,trainer, lover of over twenty five years. I have read your post's and must say that your expectations border on ignorance! You know the expectations of the breed public-ally and you MUST know the potential of the "breed" having owned them! They are smart and without inhibition, confident, fearless, and ridiculously capable of any and all destruction they wish to accomplish!. As a "bull breed" owner... accept the public view and work toward the positive to try to change opinions of the negative ignorance that the public holds. I DO !

Proof of Innocence IS our responsibility, NOT RIGHT, BUT publicly it seems to be the standard attitude.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Superstock

maniac2313 is on a distinguished road
First an update... the realty company completed a "suprise" inspection of the home and property and found me to be in compliance with all rules and dropped any further actions pertaining to my dog!!!

Originally Posted by loserbaby
All due respect... I am a "Bull Breed" owner,trainer, lover of over twenty five years. I have read your post's and must say that your expectations border on ignorance! You know the expectations of the breed public-ally and you MUST know the potential of the "breed" having owned them! They are smart and without inhibition, confident, fearless, and ridiculously capable of any and all destruction they wish to accomplish!. As a "bull breed" owner... accept the public view and work toward the positive to try to change opinions of the negative ignorance that the public holds. I DO !

Proof of Innocence IS our responsibility, NOT RIGHT, BUT publicly it seems to be the standard attitude.
if we go back and read my post like you said you did you will clearly see...

once again i understand the public view on the breed... i also understand that for the most part people are stupid and irresponsible... especially it seems a lot of the people who want these dogs... that being said i dont care what my neighbors think, feel, want, have, can or cant afford or cry about...
my point once again is that i was told and signed a legal written contract that my dog was allowed to be with me in the house and on the property...then some piece of **** illegal mexican wants to call them and bitch and all of a sudden my life has to get turned upside down!!! **** that no matter how you put it end of discussion...
i understand fully what these (or any large breed dog) can do as far as damage... however i also understand that it is my RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN (we do still have some) to own this type of dog if i want to... if i own a house it stops there... since i rent its up to the home owner who already said ok... not the neighbors or the construction workers and especially not the illegal immigrants that are taking food from americans by working in the construction field...regardless of how scared these people want to act as long as he is in my yard under my control then who cares... if he stops you from coming around and stealing my **** he is doing his job if he leaves my property i understand fully what can happen and im ready to deal with it... my dog is extremely friendly however im sure theres a situation that can arise that he will get aggressive...this is why i have this sweet thing called a fence that keeps him on my property (not that he needs it he wont go more than 20 feet from me) but when he is on my propertyminding his own and hasnt hurt anything or any one and is in my lease leave me and him the **** alone thats all i ask... go to the hood find the gun toting gangsta dog fighting pieces of **** and bitch all you want...id bet my life my dog is cared for better than 99% of all dogs in the world why bitch at me with out incident? is that fair? ask me not to walk him by your house ask me not to take him to the dog park or restaurants or home depot or any other public place fine no problem ill gladly oblige...
but dont tell me you dont want him around my house... especially after 6 months of me living here and you seeing us every day... which surprisingly enough happens to be the same time of wonderful californias fall harvest is upon us!!! fill in the blanks... some one bitched because they knew what we/he was guarding wanted it and wanted an easy path to it...thats what really happened here... i wasnt breaking ANY rules or laws by having my dog or i would have found another house (like i said i moved here from nj and paid a year up front i could have found somewhere else no problem)
so "with all do respect" read then call me ignorant...i gladly admit im an ******* a ***** and/or dick (fill in what you want here) and probably not the most friendly person...but im far from uninformed uneducated or stupid...
when i explain in detail what kind of dog i have and you put him on the lease we both sign it (the people obviously) youre beat until my dog puts some one in danger out side of my property, then you can tell me i cant have him...its not my job to go around every day "proving" his innocence its my job to make sure no one can come and prove he is guilty of an attack!!
if we sit back and ask why these dogs are so "aggressive" and chart the situations of each dog we will see why...
inbreeding runs rampant with these breeds... do the owners feed them real meat and food, or dog food? do the owners pump them full of pesticides and useless vaccinations designed to weaken their immune system? ... do the owners agree with "fixing" them at or before 6 months when they arent developed yet thus creating chemical imbalances that show symptoms physically and mentally?... theres a reason these breeds just started "attacking" people recently... how many people were attacked by "pit bulls" in the 70s or 80s remember these dogs have been around for 100 years or more...
all im saying is that theres a reason or an outside influence if you will for the aggression... if we sit back and look at the raising health and environment aggressive dogs come from they mostly fall into the same category regardless of breed...we as humans feed them **** we wouldnt eat dont test the medicines we pump into them create chemical imbalances dont spend the time and energy it takes to properly train and exercise them... then condemn the dog for it if theres a bad reaction...
what im saying in simple terms is if i want a living thing to act a certain way all i have to do is create an environment for the result i want...weather its a human dog cat dolphin or a plant its up to me how it will act almost without exception...
for as long as i live ill do so with a pit (or pack of them) right next to me even if that means i cant leave my house!!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Squid

Nate_dog is on a distinguished road
as an aussie,i just lurve reading these american forums where people so blithely talk about walking out on their street and shooting 2 dogs dead.
lets just say, should you try pulling a similar stunt here, boy oh boy, would the **** hit the fan
We too have some pretty restrictive laws regarding which dogs you can and can't have.
Lets just say that some pets are more domesticated than others. Perhaps it isn't such a bad idea that you can't walk down the street with an animal capable of taking down a mountain lion.
Does that really sound so unreasonable?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Superstock

Jeepingoose is on a distinguished road
My killer dogs
Attached Thumbnails DIE "PIT BULL" HATERS-max.jpg   DIE "PIT BULL" HATERS-max_luna.jpg   DIE "PIT BULL" HATERS-me_max_luna.jpg  

Last edited by Jeepingoose; 11-10-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Superstock

maniac2313 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Nate_dog

We too have some pretty restrictive laws regarding which dogs you can and can't have.
Lets just say that some pets are more domesticated than others. Perhaps it isn't such a bad idea that you can't walk down the street with an animal capable of taking down a mountain lion.
Does that really sound so unreasonable?
not an unreasonable law at all so long as that law pertains to the people who want a new one not the ones who already have one... and you truely feel that no one deserves protection from a mountain lion or other wild animals...
i say if a dog attacks some one the owner of that dog should be responsible not just financially but they should go to jail if the dog is at fault!!!! if it causes death then death penalty...well call this new idea accountability perhaps
Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Nate_dog
as an aussie,i just lurve reading these american forums where people so blithely talk about walking out on their street and shooting 2 dogs dead.
lets just say, should you try pulling a similar stunt here, boy oh boy, would the **** hit the fan
I did not walk out into the street, the attack was happening in my front yard to a woman's dog and maybe next her? Certainly I could have been the next victim had I not acted. Is it our fault you guys down under chose to disarm yourselves? Move to Texas, we'll get you rearmed!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:52 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
****, some times I just shoot out my front door cause I can.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Superstock

Jeepingoose is on a distinguished road
I shoot at gangsters from my drivers window. Is that bad?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jeepingoose
I shoot at gangsters from my drivers window. Is that bad?
No bag limit on those!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
What about Gromit?
Old 11-13-2010, 10:40 PM
jet wrench
Back Marker

loserbaby is on a distinguished road
WOW...

Originally Posted by maniac2313
First an update... the realty company completed a "suprise" inspection of the home and property and found me to be in compliance with all rules and dropped any further actions pertaining to my dog!!!

if we go back and read my post like you said you did you will clearly see...

once again i understand the public view on the breed... i also understand that for the most part people are stupid and irresponsible... especially it seems a lot of the people who want these dogs... that being said i dont care what my neighbors think, feel, want, have, can or cant afford or cry about...
my point once again is that i was told and signed a legal written contract that my dog was allowed to be with me in the house and on the property...then some piece of **** illegal mexican wants to call them and bitch and all of a sudden my life has to get turned upside down!!! **** that no matter how you put it end of discussion...
i understand fully what these (or any large breed dog) can do as far as damage... however i also understand that it is my RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN (we do still have some) to own this type of dog if i want to... if i own a house it stops there... since i rent its up to the home owner who already said ok... not the neighbors or the construction workers and especially not the illegal immigrants that are taking food from americans by working in the construction field...regardless of how scared these people want to act as long as he is in my yard under my control then who cares... if he stops you from coming around and stealing my **** he is doing his job if he leaves my property i understand fully what can happen and im ready to deal with it... my dog is extremely friendly however im sure theres a situation that can arise that he will get aggressive...this is why i have this sweet thing called a fence that keeps him on my property (not that he needs it he wont go more than 20 feet from me) but when he is on my propertyminding his own and hasnt hurt anything or any one and is in my lease leave me and him the **** alone thats all i ask... go to the hood find the gun toting gangsta dog fighting pieces of **** and bitch all you want...id bet my life my dog is cared for better than 99% of all dogs in the world why bitch at me with out incident? is that fair? ask me not to walk him by your house ask me not to take him to the dog park or restaurants or home depot or any other public place fine no problem ill gladly oblige...
but dont tell me you dont want him around my house... especially after 6 months of me living here and you seeing us every day... which surprisingly enough happens to be the same time of wonderful californias fall harvest is upon us!!! fill in the blanks... some one bitched because they knew what we/he was guarding wanted it and wanted an easy path to it...thats what really happened here... i wasnt breaking ANY rules or laws by having my dog or i would have found another house (like i said i moved here from nj and paid a year up front i could have found somewhere else no problem)
so "with all do respect" read then call me ignorant...i gladly admit im an ******* a ***** and/or dick (fill in what you want here) and probably not the most friendly person...but im far from uninformed uneducated or stupid...
when i explain in detail what kind of dog i have and you put him on the lease we both sign it (the people obviously) youre beat until my dog puts some one in danger out side of my property, then you can tell me i cant have him...its not my job to go around every day "proving" his innocence its my job to make sure no one can come and prove he is guilty of an attack!!
if we sit back and ask why these dogs are so "aggressive" and chart the situations of each dog we will see why...
inbreeding runs rampant with these breeds... do the owners feed them real meat and food, or dog food? do the owners pump them full of pesticides and useless vaccinations designed to weaken their immune system? ... do the owners agree with "fixing" them at or before 6 months when they arent developed yet thus creating chemical imbalances that show symptoms physically and mentally?... theres a reason these breeds just started "attacking" people recently... how many people were attacked by "pit bulls" in the 70s or 80s remember these dogs have been around for 100 years or more...
all im saying is that theres a reason or an outside influence if you will for the aggression... if we sit back and look at the raising health and environment aggressive dogs come from they mostly fall into the same category regardless of breed...we as humans feed them **** we wouldnt eat dont test the medicines we pump into them create chemical imbalances dont spend the time and energy it takes to properly train and exercise them... then condemn the dog for it if theres a bad reaction...
what im saying in simple terms is if i want a living thing to act a certain way all i have to do is create an environment for the result i want...weather its a human dog cat dolphin or a plant its up to me how it will act almost without exception...
for as long as i live ill do so with a pit (or pack of them) right next to me even if that means i cant leave my house!!
Hey... dude, I'm on your side. Fight the IGNORANCE, and just concentrate on being RIGHT!

F' The Rest!