RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

What's up with SpeedTV?

Old 02-28-2009, 04:42 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
What's up with SpeedTV?

Went on their friggin' website to see when (if?) they were going to show the World Superbike races tomorrow and the ******* preview paragraph for the '09 season is.....drum roll please......from the ******* 2008 SEASON. GET A ******* CLUE NASCARTV!!! Got my hopes up when it said Troy Bayliss was on the factory Ducati squad leading the charge...I've been to a few nascar races and they're cool and all but there is more to racing than the ******* toyochevroford car of tomorrow...THERE I'm done. At least they're showing ONE ******* race the same day...
Old 02-28-2009, 06:55 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
captain, check my thread in "Racing". Moto Man posted links to current Speed coverage on Phillip Island.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
Personally I'm not a NASCAR fan. I know that's sacreligous being from the southeastern US.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:42 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
TN is down for the towtruck network...NOT!

they suck ever since two wheel tuesday met it's demise...
Old 02-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
I also noticed that they are not running much coverage of the Daytona Bike Week races this year either ??? They are running the Daytona 200 live but what about the other classes & the flat track stuff at the stadium . I am NOT happy !
Old 02-28-2009, 07:52 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Chicagoland Speedway

I have tickets for the Nascar races here in Joliet. BBQ, drink, bear n bean bags. It will be interesting this recession year. At least the trucks will be here too. 3 wkends of cages. But my client wants me to join him, so I'll make the best of it.

Went to 08 Indy MotoGP and will hopefully again this year.

Skipping the AMA wkend @ Rd Amerika for the first time in decades.
DMG can take a hike.

Instead doing the Flat 4 tour. Rather be ridin n watchin the racing in the rain.

WSBK is where its at.

N Speed can kiss my unowut. Havin a bud DVD them and just know the outcome. Rootin for Spies! He already has his 1st pole!

MotoGP is a toss up. I think any race Val is leading is a race to watch.
He is not going to be out there much longer.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:02 PM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I also noticed that they are not running much coverage of the Daytona Bike Week races this year either ??? They are running the Daytona 200 live but what about the other classes & the flat track stuff at the stadium . I am NOT happy !
They'll probably cover the other classes on their new Saturday nite show the following weekend. Or maybe ever the next day. Gotta check that.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Sexual Daredevil
SuperSport

Location: Mother Earth- orbiting around Charlotte, NC. But now over the border in S.C.
motojoe is an unknown quantity at this point
I know someone that works at SPEED. They say that the owner is not a bike fan. Yea, SPEED does show more motorcycle racing than ESPN/ESPN2 ever did but they have lost alot of fan base by not having Two Wheel Tuesday. At least they have a program guide, unlike ESPN2 that would pre-empt racing for a dog show. WTF? A dog show? How is that a sport?