RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Iran

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 07:55 AM
SuperBike

ali_squidz is on a distinguished road
Iran

Wtf are they doing? I mean seriously... UGH!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ali_squidz
who?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:58 AM
SuperBike

amadinojad....
I am not going to honor him with the correct spelling.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

amadinojad....
I am not going to honor him with the correct spelling.
Kill them all, let God sort them out!!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:09 AM
SuperBike

sigh...
if only we could.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:27 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Sniper Kitty to the rescue!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:29 AM
SuperBike

too bad I dont have a nuke and pave kitty
Old 04-02-2007, 09:00 AM
ole dirty bastard
SuperSport

hawxter996 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell,let them make all the noise they want.

besides what would we do if russia and china invaded canada.

we would be making all kinds of noise!

we would be finished but we would let know they were in a fight.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:05 AM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
I'm not worried about Iran, they're not gonna do squat.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:24 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
I know this is late, but...

Iran's trying to show that they can be "compassionate" and "humane" by pardoning and releasing innocent people that they arrested for nothing more than the international theater that CNN, et al is more than willing to provide. Now they relaesd a woman that had done nothing wrong but oppose wacky little Mahmoud's policies. Everyone knows that professors are really spies, right? Well, maybe (in this case) only if they don't agree with the liars and terrorists.
Just like releasing the Brit sailors/marines. Abducted in Iraqi waters, charged with violating waters that even Iran said they weren't in at first, then pardoned in "compassion". It's really to try to show the word that they can be "reasonable" to get the world to lay off their nuclear ambitions.
If we can't give them the bomb they're so desparate to have (I'm sorry. Was that armed? Damn!), then we must be ready to turn their sandy plains into glass when they detonate one of their devices here. Notice that I said "When", not "If"..
Same goes for the North Koreans. We should have nuked their sorry butts when they took the USS Pueblo. Use it as Ground Zero and Pyongyang is toast. Biggest mistake this nation made after Nagasaki is not reminding the world that we will stop at nothing to protect our citizens, our soldiers and our allies. Bloody good rewards for appeasement of evil in the last 40 years, don't you think?
Like asking Israel to "show restraint" against Palestinians. After all the terrorist acts they've endured, that there is a PLO or Hamas supporter left alive on Earth shows that they've been more restrained than anyone deserves to ask for. I can't watch "Munich" because I watched the Black September terrorists live in '72, and I don't want to live (angry) out loud. Same goes for the execution of Leo Klinghoffer on the Achille Laurel in '76. His only crime was being an old Jew in a wheelchair on a pleasure cruise.
Michael Medved did a great show about this called "Why They Fight" You should listen to it, not because Michael is Jewish, but because he gets into what Arabs said themelves about the land we call Israel now - as late as the year before it became a nation. It's available on his website.
Which doctor will help humanity by inventing Spine Replacement procedures for politicians? Can we get a grant for this?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Superstock

SH1000MA is on a distinguished road
One bomb to nuke them all
Old 08-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it was called the Neutron Bomb. Kills the enemy but leaves the infrastucture. Radiation gone in a week. Thank you, President Carter, for telling the world that we're not willing to defend ourselves by cancelling both this bomb and the B-1. At least President Ronnie reinstated the B-1, but the Neutron Bomb became part of START II policy.
Can you believe that our frontline bomber first flew in 1952? Sure, we have B-1B Lancers and B-2 Spirits, but no where near the numbers we need for proper deterrence in the face of asymmetric warfare., not to mention that Mad Vlad is building his military as Russia returns to a stance that any Cold Warrior would recognize. The Soviet Union never died, it just declared bankruptcy so we'd help them reorganize and then continue the quest of destroying us. And they now have Iran and Syria as parners in their quest. And to tink they stopped teaching "duck and cover" to chidren. Because a piece of plywood will protect us.
I'd much rather this nation be feared than liked. Makes foreign policy so much easier when you are known for protecting your citizens and interests at all costs. Makes humaitarian aid workers safer as well. What group would mess with American aid workers when they knew that their next visit would be by Strategic Command (Next Day Air) or our friendly neighborhood SEALs?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by futurehawk
Yeah, it was called the Neutron Bomb. Kills the enemy but leaves the infrastucture. Radiation gone in a week. Thank you, President Carter, for telling the world that we're not willing to defend ourselves by cancelling both this bomb and the B-1. At least President Ronnie reinstated the B-1, but the Neutron Bomb became part of START II policy.
Can you believe that our frontline bomber first flew in 1952? Sure, we have B-1B Lancers and B-2 Spirits, but no where near the numbers we need for proper deterrence in the face of asymmetric warfare., not to mention that Mad Vlad is building his military as Russia returns to a stance that any Cold Warrior would recognize. The Soviet Union never died, it just declared bankruptcy so we'd help them reorganize and then continue the quest of destroying us. And they now have Iran and Syria as parners in their quest. And to tink they stopped teaching "duck and cover" to chidren. Because a piece of plywood will protect us.
I'd much rather this nation be feared than liked. Makes foreign policy so much easier when you are known for protecting your citizens and interests at all costs. Makes humaitarian aid workers safer as well. What group would mess with American aid workers when they knew that their next visit would be by Strategic Command (Next Day Air) or our friendly neighborhood SEALs?
Gone are those days my friend...We are a more tolorent, pussyfied nation...Thanks ****** Democrats!! Pipe down 22, I aint talkin to you..