RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

I hate the new MERC adds

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Superstock

bass4dude is on a distinguished road
I hate the new MERC adds

I frackn hate the new mercedes ads.

Basic points of the commercial:
You can F*&^ off while you're driving because you don't need to pay attention; we will do it for you, and do it poorly as you will still get in an accident.

Instead of encouraging these stupid F*&^%NG people to pay attention to what they're doing (ESPECIALLY WHILE DRIVING A 2 TON WRECKING BALL) they're saying that they're stupid little proximity sensor will hit the brakes.

Your car can't save you from your own stupidity, you stupid F*&KS.

If you don't want to pay attention while you're driving, don't get a license. HIRE A DAMN DRIVER!

You're not only trusting that your money is more valuable than other people's lives, but you're also suggesting that your money can compensate for the fact that you should be removed from the gene pool.

Whether you believe in Darwinism or not, if you're fcking stupid, then you shouldn't be allowed to contribute to the gene pool.

Here's my lesson, buy a cheaper car, ditch the cellaphone, and USE THE CASH YOU SAVED AND GO TAKE A DRIVERS SAFETY COURSE! They're more valuable than your precious car, you pretentious ****.

I hate the fact that I commute in a place in which people rely solely on this technology instead of what we were born with, YOUR EYES AND EARS!

I don't mind cagers, I mind stupid one's who ARE out to kill everyone.
This isn't to discount paying attention, yourself, I consider myself a very cautious and safe rider, but still, people are becoming so plugged in, they don't realize that what is going on around them is REALITY!

Anyone who has a merc, more power to you, but anyone who buys a merc because it will let you think less as you plow over little children and puppies and kittens, do yourself a favor and bury yourself 6ft under.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
daaammm dude! What took you so long to realize this. How many people have their head up their asses, only engage superficially, whose selfishness is only superseded by their lack of empathy, who rationalize according to the outcome most convenient to their desired outcome regardless of what is morally right or wrong, etc.,etc.

These very same people are all around us in ever increasing numbers with more severe symptoms than I could ever imagine possible in my short lifetime.

We can rant and rave ad infinitum, but it's really too little too late. Ride your motorcycle like you're on someone else's road because in effect you are, and they aren't looking out for anyone including themselves, and this is what makes them so dangerous.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Back Marker

nykuryu is on a distinguished road
dude i feel the same way. no we got **** that will park for you. really? you cant freakin park your own car, either your a woman or a jack *** that shouldnt be allowed to drive.