RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Dakar rally off to Savage Arabia

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Squid

VTRsquid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NHSH
Mate, I agree with you on the first part with Hitler and rest of Europe.
As for religion, you not paying attention, no one spread hate and fear on this thread.
If the Inquisition was existing today, would you not be rejecting it??? Not the people, people just following leaders like sheep, no one is against the people (the Muslims) in this case!
As you said about Hitler, most people were not aware of the grand plan that was the core of Nazism, even when it was in their face.
Also, you are contradicting yourself if you have noticed, if you so much hate religion, why are you so defensive of Islam?

I suggest to stop talking about religion and politics if there's not enough tolerance for opinions, as I mentioned earlier, we are here for what we love most!
As a Catholic raised, Greek Orthodox baptized Agnostic who cant prove God doesn't exist, and is living in a multi cultural society filled with the whole rainbow of different faiths, I can see how religion can be of great benefit until they start getting it wrong. All the major religions pretty much teach love, kindness, fairness, living clean, all that good stuff, but so many people are just getting it all wrong.
Weve got gunmen shooting up mosques in NZ, Isis blowing up Churches in Sri Lanka, Buddhists lynching and murdering Muslims in Sri Lanka, Protestants and Catholics killing eachother in Ireland not so long ago. Its crazy.
Anyway, all the major religions need revision for the modern age. The earth is older than the bible, gays are born that way, etc, etc. Once you start revising **** though, who knows which way its going to go and how many more crack head factions. People start getting so zealous about it and reading waay to much into what ever gets written and interpreting it whatever the hell way they want and then kill eachother over it even though the one thing that WAS written clear as day was to specifically not do that.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:51 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinjoe73
Just a factoid. More (way way more) people were slaughtered by atheist regimes than ALL "religious" wars COMBINED.

Stalin, China, Pol pot, et al. That is why our founding fathers said our rights are from our CREATOR. Otherwise the regime that gave them can simply remove them.

Even Bill Maher who hates religion will say that no, Chistians and Jew are simply not blowing themselves up to kill innocents. NOT beheading women and children etc.
Look close and see the huge charity relief that comes from the Judeo-Christian worldview. Like it or not it formed our whole culture with all the schools, hospitals famine and disaster relief etc.

Don't be tricked by the fake media who tries to say all religion is the same. Really look into it. You gonna tell me Isis is going to help starving people in Haiti? Really?

Murder, rape, pedophilia, adultery are all forbidden by Christianity but allowed and promoted in Islam. Women are enslaved and abused in Islam.

Sorry guys just the facts.

Islam says make treaties when you live in a country then break them when you have enough power to overthrow. That is what is happening all through Europe and the US. Mohamed himself was a murdering (hundreds of times over) raping (his first wife was 9yrs old) guy.

Most Muslims aren't terrorists but the terrorists are very good muslims and are following the quran TO THE LETTER.

Just the facts. Like it or not.
So much bullshit in one post I don't have words...
Old 05-01-2019, 05:39 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
May be time to shut this one down... it`s taking off on too many tangents...
Old 05-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
This is definitely an oil thread.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:06 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VTR1000F
This is definitely an oil thread.
I saw it more as a tire thread...
Old 05-01-2019, 07:43 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mikstr
May be time to shut this one down... it`s taking off on too many tangents...
Since you requested, I'll oblige.