Crying wolf! - SuperHawk Forum

RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2015, 05:20 AM   #1
That one guy
Back Marker

Meier Link is on a distinguished road
Crying wolf!

So I have had the cops called to my house 3 times in 3 weeks due to noise complaints mid day. 1 time because me and a few friends were outside drinking a beer while I was changing the battery on my SH next 2 times were on Sundays when I was having band practice.

All 3 times the cops have been really cool and even 1 of them said he waited a few minutes to knock because he was digging the music.

I live on a short Street with very few neighbors I don't know. I have singled out the person that's calling the cops on me and it's starting to get more aggravating the more I think about it.

I work my *** off, am a law abiding citizen and a good father. In turn some tweeker mother ****er decides he calling the Cops on me for nothing more then him probably coming down and can't sleep his addictions off .

What's your opinions on this ? Right now we practice at 1/2 volume. Might be taking practice outside at 100% volume up. Seems like I can't take a **** with out getting the cops called to my house.

Last edited by Meier Link; 07-06-2015 at 05:22 AM.
Meier Link is offline   Reply With Quote