Racing Topics related to MotoGP, AMA, WSB, TT, Etc.

SPOILER!: World Superbike in USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 07:10 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
SPOILER!: World Superbike in USA

WSB great races today at Miller Motorsports park in Utah. Honda won both races under Carlos Checa. Also Jake Zemke won Formula Xtreme in a VERY tight race.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:28 PM
SuperSport

haknslash is on a distinguished road
No kidding on that tight race. Sucks the new up and comer ran out of gas just before finishing. All that work for 6th place, but that's racing. Those 3 put on a great show!

Good to see WSB back in the states. Hopefully the new rennovations coming to Barber for a possible track expansion will bring MotoGP and WSB to Alabama. Our local politicians don't think the track is a important player in the county/state but statics show it is. They don't help Barber out for anything. Sucks the ole man pays for most of it himself and through private supporters. The city and state needs to step in so that we can bring in not only WSB and MotoGP but also Indy cars. Biggest thing they complained about was the track needed to be safer and bigger. Anyways I'm rambling because I'd love to see more action at Barber!

Just glad to see MotoGP and WSB in the states! NASCAR chan....I mean...SPEED channel rocked today, which is rare LOL.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
VTRsurfer,

Dude, when posting race results please, please, please let others know by posting spoiler in the thread topic like I added for you. Not everyone can watch it live so they either record it or stream it online (me) after the fact.

This is common netiquette.

Thanks.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I should have figured that one. A riding and surfing buddy of mine who has 2 Ducs (851 & 998) drove up to Utah for the races. He has a no phone call rule with me on Sundays after races. He Tivos them and his family watches on Sunday at 8pm.
I will remember in the future.