Racing Topics related to MotoGP, AMA, WSB, TT, Etc.

Spies to Pramac Ducati team...

Old 09-12-2012, 05:12 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Spies to Pramac Ducati team...

Ducati announces Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone for Pramac satellite team in 2013.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:31 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Hope you can turn it around Ben. Nicky and Vale couldn't. But then again Casey could so who knows...I'd have also rather seen him go back to WSBK and kick some ***. I guess the money must be good when you're willing to run parade laps in MotoGP over winning in WSBK. It does suck though that he had such poor luck this year. I think with a little better luck this would have been a much different season for him. Best of luck Ben we'll be pulling for you.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:49 PM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
I was reading MotoMatters and nobody said how long the contract was for. Isuspect it's a one year with an option while he waits for Suzuki to get it's act together and get back in MotoGP in 2014 as the number1 guy, probably the only guy,
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Actually, I think the Ducati has a potential to suit him... He has some similaraities in his style of riding and background with Casey, Ie he isn't afraid to really wring the neck of a bike, and somehow manages to do soo while being extremely smooth, and for anyone watching, it takes a while to figure out how hard he's actually working on the bike...

I actually though Nicky would do better on the Duc too, having "grown up" on dirtbikes... Rossi on the other hands needs a perfect bike... He is one of the greateast, was and still is, but he's not the type to ride around a bike's flaws...
Old 09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Thats a tuff order for Ben. Ionone is bred & raised on gp bikes. Ben is a superbike guy. The team will do the euro thing and develop the bike for the gp guy (pedrosa/hayden, lorenzo/spies, etc).

I hope it turns out well. Sucks that all that talent is spilling on the floor. Motogp is really in a rusted age right now. Half the field is fake & who cares who wins in that environment.