Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

brakeline bargain

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 PM
pragmatic anarchist
Superstock

peterpanic is on a distinguished road
brakeline bargain

Just got my brakelines. Installed clutch and rear last night. Changing front calipers so I need to wait on my new pads before they go on. Decent price for a set of four lines. Any fitting, length and orientation. Black or silver. Great to deal with. Look to be quality parts though I have nothing to compare to. No affiliation but very satisfied so far.
Linespro in Canada...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motor...ht_2124wt_1046
Old 05-25-2010, 12:10 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Murphy's law strikes again. This is just too late for me; just bought & installed some fronts. Hey panic, let me know what happens after you actually have to hit the brakes. These seem unrealisticly cheap, hopefully in price only. I just get paranoid about getting too good a deal on vital parts.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Back Marker

JDRiderCoach is on a distinguished road
Seems like a good deal, hope you like em, but I'm biased towards Venhill. I've had Galfers and Goodrich in the past, and they just aren't as good as Venhill, especially considering price. I have Venhill on all my bikes, including my +200 mph land speed racing Hayabusa, and I liked them so much I became a dealer. Same price (for SH forum) and customizations as these ebay ones, but with swivel fittings instead of crimped. Lifetime warranty too. These aren't just cheap, they're also superior quality. Too late for you guys since you already purchased, but anybody reading this thread that wants a set, let me know. Here's my old post in the classifieds:
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=21567
Old 05-25-2010, 02:00 PM
pragmatic anarchist
Superstock

peterpanic is on a distinguished road
F'ing sucks I missed that post! Prefer parts with a name attached, esp. brake stuff. Great guys to deal with tho, and the banjo bolts and lines seem to be quality parts. I'll let you know. Thought they were inexpensive cause they came from Canada! jk...! Maybe bundle these with my K&N and sell em'!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Squid

orangezuk is on a distinguished road
BRAKE LINES, DOT CERT.

Pirtek Midway, St. paul MN. (651)641-1414
Custom, One-Off, Stock. lines made to order
Rubber, Stainless, Colored stainless.
Check out -brakequip.com- then get ahold of Pirtek Midway