Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

Powerbronze Lower Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Back Marker

Northman69 is on a distinguished road
Powerbronze Lower Pics

well I have to say $300 well spent... I recently got a sharkskinz lower and was a little turned off by the fact that it was fiberglass and also that it only mounted by me 2 rear fairing bolts and 1 metal bracket... So i decided to get the plastic powerbronze lower... its a 2 piece unit and has 5 mounting points... the brackets were well made and it fit perfect... very easy to install, heat shielding was already on it... it came gloss black " I will be painting it red"... It makes the bike and the quality is very good so dont hesitate so scoop one up... Ill take more pics later in the week..............................
Old 06-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Squid

Borders is on a distinguished road
Where did you order this from?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Superstock

cybercarl is on a distinguished road
You might want to get a cone cutter and make a hole so you can read you oil level easy. I made mine big enough for a grommet that caps it off.

Name:  DSCF7962.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  185.9 KB

(:-})
Old 06-09-2013, 06:12 AM
SuperSport

jerryh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Northman69
well I have to say $300 well spent... I recently got a sharkskinz lower and was a little turned off by the fact that it was fiberglass and also that it only mounted by me 2 rear fairing bolts and 1 metal bracket... So i decided to get the plastic powerbronze lower... its a 2 piece unit and has 5 mounting points... the brackets were well made and it fit perfect... very easy to install, heat shielding was already on it... it came gloss black " I will be painting it red"... It makes the bike and the quality is very good so dont hesitate so scoop one up... Ill take more pics later in the week..............................
Old 06-09-2013, 06:14 AM
SuperSport

jerryh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Northman69
Black looks great on red with red graphic