Group Rides Get together with fellow riders...

NEW ENGLAND RIDERS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Back Marker

bundleofgrundle is on a distinguished road
NEW ENGLAND RIDERS!

Hey all,
the weather for this coming weekend is supposed to be superb. I was curious if anyone would be up for burning up a good deal of miles this saturday. The highland games are happening up at loon so i was thinking about swinging by there to watch an event or two and then continue on the kanc. I dont have a set plan but i'm planning on doing a big north country loop. any takers?
Old 09-16-2008, 12:18 PM
hardened stihl
Back Marker

vermontzx6r is on a distinguished road
I'll be cutting wood in the barre VT area (western end of rt.302) on saturday but may head east sunday. I'll check to see if anything developes
Old 09-16-2008, 04:53 PM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
I would love to, but the x-wife is out of town and I have the kids.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Back Marker

smack doogle is on a distinguished road
I would be up for it but I have duty on Saturday and Sunday me and the USS Constitution riders are heading up to Brunswick to take the MSF Sport bike course on base on Monday. Hard to believe that this spring I was the only rider and now we have eight including me. What did I do!?!? Here is the route I planned for Sunday, should be nice. We are leaving Boston at 8am. Should be a beautiful weekend though. (Probably need to cut and paste)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...,0.617981&z=11
Old 09-17-2008, 06:01 AM
Back Marker

bundleofgrundle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smack doogle
I would be up for it but I have duty on Saturday and Sunday me and the USS Constitution riders are heading up to Brunswick to take the MSF Sport bike course on base on Monday. Hard to believe that this spring I was the only rider and now we have eight including me. What did I do!?!? Here is the route I planned for Sunday, should be nice. We are leaving Boston at 8am. Should be a beautiful weekend though. (Probably need to cut and paste)

That looks like a hell of a ride. I'll probably be taking the first half of that route on saturday. It seems to me like this is one of those weekends where everyone has some kind of commitment whether it be weddings, out of town, etc etc. oh well, i would love to get a decent group ride in before it gets too nut shrinkingly cold. In the meantime enjoy that ride on mondya...should be a blast!