General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Looking for mechanic near me

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Squid

superhawk99 is on a distinguished road
Talking Looking for mechanic near me

Im looking for a superhawk guy who knows his stuff with these bikes to kinda do a complete inspection on the bike. tune up, chain replacement, check CCT. Carb cleaning that sorta stuff. Anyone near me. Will compensate for your time.
I live in Downey CA. Near LA and OC willing to commute.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superhawk99
Im looking for a superhawk guy who knows his stuff with these bikes to kinda do a complete inspection on the bike. tune up, chain replacement, check CCT. Carb cleaning that sorta stuff. Anyone near me. Will compensate for your time.
You have one of the best you will ever find not too far from you, Mike in North LA Granada Hills, he is still a member here, but not active, some of the local members that know him can potentially help you to contact him, if you may guy's...
Old 11-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Squid

superhawk99 is on a distinguished road
I have got in touch with Mike. He knows his stuff! thank you.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:49 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Glad to help
Old 11-22-2013, 09:21 PM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Give us some feedback on what Mike did for you and your impression of the results!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:49 AM
ren
Back Marker

ren is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRCA#1
Give us some feedback on what Mike did for you and your impression of the results!
I'd be interested in hearing about this as well, I just bought a superhawk and live not far from there and will need work on it sooner or later
Old 11-23-2013, 12:54 PM
not a
Back Marker

jonjonsocal is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRCA#1
Originally Posted by NHSH
Glad to help
Originally Posted by ren
I'd be interested in hearing about this as well, I just bought a superhawk and live not far from there and will need work on it sooner or later

Mike is the best.. He got mine running after I took it to a mechanic that dropped the tank, forgot to put parts back on the bike and pretty much left the bike not running at all... Mike got mine running the same day and pointed out things that were wrong with the bike.. I got to admit some things I knew about already and he was able to find them and more.. After a few trips to his place he was able to get my bike running better than ever before.. He is an hour a way but well worth it.. He probes how good and how much he know just by starting his hawk that has over 92k miles.. Mike is a really thrust worthy guy and really good person.. Ive told him before that people like him are really hard to find.. We also took my cousins 2003 R6 that was running like crap (to the point she wanted to sell it) now it runs great, shes always riding it.. lol

Here a thread of when we worked on my bike..
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ur-help-30729/

MIKES THE BEST... I know it sounds gay but he is.. I dont say this very often but Im glad that he offered his help..

JON
Old 11-23-2013, 10:17 PM
not a
Back Marker

jonjonsocal is on a distinguished road
Your lucky.. I lagged my service and bike ended up eating the cam chain... he recomended a screw that you attach a little hose to sync the carbs and the last time he tuned my bike it ran like new.. the thing for me is tgat im an hour away from him but its a really nice ride there.. especially when I get to ride my perfectly tuned bike.. If I was closer to him ill probly spend every other weekend with him talking bikes and learning from him.. ill let you know a little secret... he doesnt drink but a pack of Marlboro
Reds will put a smile on his face.. lol

Good luck and dont lag service.. hawks dont like being ignored.. I learned my lesson.