General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Hawk riders in Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Squid

Skoal is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hawk riders in Wisconsin

This post is for all the fellow hawk riders in Wisconsin. I've seen a few hawks in the fox valley, and I'm trying to see if I can get a group ride going here soon. If any of you are interested in just taking a cruise or planning a ride let me know! I'm also curious to see just how many vtr fans there are around here as I have only seen about 3 or 4. Seen a few rc's out there too!
Old 07-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Squid

thielb is on a distinguished road
I'll most likely be back up in the valley with mine this weekend, smack between appleton and greenbay. Have a particular drive/area in mind?
Old 07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
I'm always down for a ride. That's if I'm not working.

There is about 7 or 8 Superhawks that I know of in S.E. Wisconsin that are on this forum. There has to be a lot more out there.

Stumpy wants to go for a ride. I'll make sure he see's this.

I'll see if I can get a hold of Spoot, Kendrick, and superdutyd.

Who's going to set up this group ride? I wouldn't mind doing it, but my work will get in the way. Sorry.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by thielb
I'll most likely be back up in the valley with mine this weekend, smack between appleton and greenbay. Have a particular drive/area in mind?
No particular ride but I was thinking somewhere by the reservation in the twisties?
Old 07-22-2014, 05:56 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ
I'm always down for a ride. That's if I'm not working.

There is about 7 or 8 Superhawks that I know of in S.E. Wisconsin that are on this forum. There has to be a lot more out there.

Stumpy wants to go for a ride. I'll make sure he see's this.

I'll see if I can get a hold of Spoot, Kendrick, and superdutyd.

Who's going to set up this group ride? I wouldn't mind doing it, but my work will get in the way. Sorry.
Cool I'd love to ride with you guys. Only thing is during the rides I can't stop at any bars (I'm 18) a lot of the clubs around here do that not sure if you guys do. So hopefully you guys aren't too into bar hopping at the end of the ride haha
Old 07-22-2014, 08:22 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
No One Asked about Lincoln Logs

Whereas for me it's 1.5 hours to Milwaukee and another 2 hours to Appleton, I'm not familiar with the Lower Fox River Valley twisties to know how many hours a good run out and back to Appleton is; 3 hours?

That would be a 8 hour day for me but it's not unusual for me to do a 350+ mile day just to pick up some cheese and the Oshkosh Northwestern newspaper to fill the joints in my log cabin...

Of course no one invited the SE IL VTR riders. I've tried to organize a joint SE WI - NE IL ride for years, going back to the Runlevelzero.com days...
Old 07-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by skokievtr
Whereas for me it's 1.5 hours to Milwaukee and another 2 hours to Appleton, I'm not familiar with the Lower Fox River Valley twisties to know how many hours a good run out and back to Appleton is; 3 hours?

That would be a 8 hour day for me but it's not unusual for me to do a 350+ mile day just to pick up some cheese and the Oshkosh Northwestern newspaper to fill the joints in my log cabin...

Of course no one invited the SE IL VTR riders. I've tried to organize a joint SE WI - NE IL ride for years, going back to the Runlevelzero.com days...
Well let's get a ride going! If I have to ride with another squid on a gixxer or r6 I'm gonna snap lmao
Old 07-27-2014, 10:43 AM
SuperBike

Whereas I ride after work during the week, I also ride about every weekend weather permitting. So pick a weekend and let's ride!

Originally Posted by Skoal
Well let's get a ride going! If I have to ride with another squid on a gixxer or r6 I'm gonna snap lmao
Old 07-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Squid

jswisc is on a distinguished road
I'm SE of Milwaukee just north of Alpine Valley in East Troy. I ride with a group early Saturday AM. I'm the only Hawk though.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:10 AM
SuperBike

That would be SW of Milwaukee as I ride through past Alpine Valley almost every weekend on CR-D out of Rochester on my way towards Eagle and beyond.

PM me your cell phone # and I'll let you know next I'll be flying low on D and we could meet up at RT-120; or up at 120 & Buell Drive. Or at Gus' for some broasted chicken. LOL

Originally Posted by jswisc
I'm SE of Milwaukee just north of Alpine Valley in East Troy. I ride with a group early Saturday AM. I'm the only Hawk though.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Squid

tomb393 is on a distinguished road
I live in Chicago and have a sister in East Troy. I ride in Wisconsin often.....put on 1,250 miles 4th of July weekend in the driftless/LaCross area. I plan to ride Northern Wi, Door County, The Dells and Madison areas this summer.
I'd love to meet up with other Superhawk riders up there!
Old 07-28-2014, 08:15 AM
Squid

So tomb393, get in touch w/ skokievtr. You're both in the area many know as the "flatlands". He has my cell. Mini Hawk group ride?
Old 07-28-2014, 08:56 AM
SuperBike

So tomb393, get in touch w/ skokievtr. You're both in the area many know as the "flatlands". He has my cell. Mini Hawk group ride?
JS, I do? Under what name or resend it to me...

Tomb, I'm in Skokie as my "handle" implies. So you probably ride past Old Orchard Rd on 94/41 on your way up to Cheesehead Land. So PM your cell # and maybe we can even do an evening ride this week, and this Sunday also is a possibility to meet up with JS...
Old 07-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Squid

sounds good!
Old 07-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Squid

Originally Posted by skokievtr
JS, I do? Under what name or resend it to me...

Tomb, I'm in Skokie as my "handle" implies. So you probably ride past Old Orchard Rd on 94/41 on your way up to Cheesehead Land. So PM your cell # and maybe we can even do an evening ride this week, and this Sunday also is a possibility to meet up with JS...
done
Old 07-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Squid

I sent you a pm with my # Skokie