General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Had to sell my baby

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Squid

USAFrider
Had to sell my baby

Well this is truly a sad day; I had to sell my 1998 hawk. My 11th bike and most favorite. My bike had every after market part I wanted and was in flawless condition. I only got to put on 900 miles. What's even more gut retching is I had to sell if for my divorce. The thing about these machines is they are not just bikes, they are the freedom that saves us from our stressful demoralizing lives. I could have the worst day at work and that beautiful bike would put a dopey grin on my face every time. I can't wait until I get back from hell (desert) next year and buy another one. Maybe I'll try the RC51 this time around.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:35 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear the news hopefully you'll be back in the saddle soon!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:53 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
The "business" of a divorce extracts the toys that are sometimes the most dear. She intended it that way. It's important to remember that such procedures do not extract the heart. The heart is what treasures and builds the toys that keep us so intently boyish. No matter what age, no matter what stage in life that it strikes you, divorce is an eighteen month hiatus of your agenda. Doesn't mean it's dead, just sidetracked.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:01 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
The "business" of a divorce extracts the toys that are sometimes the most dear. She intended it that way. It's important to remember that such procedures do not extract the heart. The heart is what treasures and builds the toys that keep us so intently boyish. No matter what age, no matter what stage in life that it strikes you, divorce is an eighteen month hiatus of your agenda. Doesn't mean it's dead, just sidetracked.
Look at you getting all philisophical (sp?) and ****...I would have bought it for a nickle...LOL
Old 07-31-2007, 06:03 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
And dude, sorry to hear about the bike., that indeed does suck the big one...Good luck with the hell thing, and I am sure you will find another one to take it's place...
Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Back Marker

J.J. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
Wow. Thats deep.

Sorry to hear your loss. Hope you can get back in the saddle soon!

Women - can't live with 'em, pass the beer nuts