General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

cliffhangerstx to kickinchicken996 name change

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
cliffhangerstx to kickinchicken996 name change

Due to Terrorist threats, and certain circumstances beyond my control, I had to change screenames. These events in no way shall affect my smartass tone when responding too or creating post for this forum. Please feel comfort in the fact that I am and always shall be cliffhangerstx at heart, but now for the sake of the community, and for your daughter’s sake shall be kickinchicken996....

Any questions? Good.....Let's move on People
!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:54 AM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Troll!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:29 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
The wonders of Admin rights never fail to amaze me! So I gotta ask what was Cliffhangers anyway? Congrats on the name change!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
The wonders of Admin rights never fail to amaze me! So I gotta ask what was Cliffhangers anyway? Congrats on the name change!
cliffhangertx.com I used to own and operate that business in Texas, in and around the Metroplex....I lived in McKinney, Tx....It is a mobile rock climbing wall, I did a lot of corporate events, parties and such....

Sold the business just before moving to N.C. Had my realestate lic in Texas, and now I am getting it here in N.C. so on to new things....

R
Old 12-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by marmaladeboy
Troll!
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!!!:razz: :razz: :razz:

They wouldn't let me use my first choice..."Marmamodboy" LOL
Old 12-13-2006, 10:34 AM
MotoGP

My uncle owned and is the namesake of *** Chev in McKinney. I don't even know if it's still called that. Rock wall sounds cool - my son has done them and thinks they are a blast. I've been thinking about a name change too - I thought Marmanoid would be cool.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

My uncle owned and is the namesake of *** Chev in McKinney. I don't even know if it's still called that. Rock wall sounds cool - my son has done them and thinks they are a blast. I've been thinking about a name change too - I thought Marmanoid would be cool.
Or Hemaroidmarm....

*** chev,,,sounds familiar...I usually shop the Jap cars n trucks....Nissan of McKinney, bought my Titian in 04' and the wifes maxima in 05' don't think I would have given them anymore buisness though...
Old 12-13-2006, 10:41 AM
MotoGP

RFLMAO - Geez- I gotta go back to work!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

RFLMAO - Geez- I gotta go back to work!
work is overated....but from the tone of the ole lady, this trophy husband gig is getting old...I need to get a real job...
Old 12-13-2006, 11:55 AM
MotoGP

I wish you were here to help me with my real estate deal. I really feel like a little boy out in the cold with all this. Moving a business after twenty years is a major PIA and finding people to help give some insight to the whole matter is a give-up ballgame. It's a one-time shot for me - it will be my retirement and fund the new nursery. I gotta get it right and make sure that I'm not being screwed but nobody seems to give a **** about it. The city is really fickle too and wading through all their gobbly-gook is never ending. All their setbacks, requirements for handicap parking and ramps, the detention pond for the parking lot, affects how many square feet the new retail center can be which affects my sales price - F*CK - it's all a mystery to me!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

I wish you were here to help me with my real estate deal. I really feel like a little boy out in the cold with all this. Moving a business after twenty years is a major PIA and finding people to help give some insight to the whole matter is a give-up ballgame. It's a one-time shot for me - it will be my retirement and fund the new nursery. I gotta get it right and make sure that I'm not being screwed but nobody seems to give a **** about it. The city is really fickle too and wading through all their gobbly-gook is never ending. All their setbacks, requirements for handicap parking and ramps, the detention pond for the parking lot, affects how many square feet the new retail center can be which affects my sales price - F*CK - it's all a mystery to me!
Damn handicap people...J/K

Man I hear ya, I do residential, and dealing with a business is a different animal all together...I wish I could handle dealing with commercial realestate, you can make a **** load of money brokering those deals...It's a lot of work....

Good luck...
Old 12-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Superstock

BirdofParadise is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
cliffhangertx.com I used to own and operate that business in Texas, in and around the Metroplex....I lived in McKinney, Tx....It is a mobile rock climbing wall, I did a lot of corporate events, parties and such....

Sold the business just before moving to N.C. Had my realestate lic in Texas, and now I am getting it here in N.C. so on to new things....

R
Cliff,

PM sent
Old 12-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
Cliff,

PM sent
bird
Back at ya....