General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Car Plows into bikers - video - holy crap

Old 05-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Back Marker

RVO27
Car Plows into bikers - video - holy crap

This video is insane. I hope the driver (of the car) gets reamed in court.

Link to video
Old 05-13-2005, 01:18 PM
SuperSport

NOrrTH is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Car Plows into bikers - video - holy crap

Ya thats nasty. Guy was drunk. Imagine how many rear enders there are and then stick yourself on a bike. Your in for some air time. I'm always looking behind me, or at least it seems like I am, unless I'm hard on it.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Superstock

cdyer77
that why I always try to ride near the front.

If that happened with guys I ride with, the driver would have been praying for the cops to show up and save him.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Superstock

Texassuperhawk

I hope the person in that car is a religous person, Cause I would beleive that those riders freinds and family will be out for blood. Just goes to show you never know what some dumb@$$ in a car will do.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by cdyer77";p=&quot
that why I always try to ride near the front.

If that happened with guys I ride with, the driver would have been praying for the cops to show up and save him.
no kidding.. that was terrible!.... damn i hate four wheelers
Old 05-14-2005, 02:09 AM
faz
Superstock

faz
wow...
Old 05-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Superstock

mikecronis

They weren't wearing GEAR?! I didn't think anyone rode without helmets and gear anymore. It's illegal to ride without it if you're in the USAF, even if the state/country allows it, and if you get killed without it your dependents get no insurance money.

This same thing happened to a friend of mine (also in the AF) about 3 weeks ago with his Harley at around 20mph. He wore all his gear and didn't even get bruised. It looks like these guys might have been going 50mph (with shades on.. at night. How clever-n't).

Riding in Denver is pretty insane. The roads require you set the suspension to the softest setting due to the infinite potholes of death that are sometimes over 9" deep or more, and the car drivers are all busy text-messaging and drifting into breakdown lanes with their SUVs (which handle so poorly in snow: even my Firehawk handles better) kicking up sand and debris. Why, in fact, there was a ladder that was thrown from a pick-em-up truck on the highway just 3 days ago I had to avoid.

Yet with all the dangers present, for some crazy reason, I love to ride!

Did all 3 die? I've heard rumors that yes, they did.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Superstock

ClevelandSuperhawkRumble
found an update on another site:

5-10-2005
This is a video of some mexican actors who got run over from behind while filming an advertising commercial. The guy who ran into them was questioned by the other bikers and he said the reason he did it was because they were using all three lanes!

UPDATE:
Shortly after posting this video we learned the following information and removed this clip from the site. We have a strict policy out of respect to both family and friends of victims of such accidents that we will not knowingly post a video where the loss of life occured.

A television actor and dancer killed in a traffic crash was violating laws by driving his motorcycle on a highway and filming without a permit, prosecutors in Mexicos capital said today. Edgar Ponce, who has appeared on television soap operas and in the male dance troupe For Women Only, died Thursday after a car hit his motorcycle on a highway where trucks, motorcycles and delivery vehicles are required to use side lanes. Police said the driver was not trying to kill Ponce, and did not appear drunk, but was accused of involuntary homicide — similar to manslaughter — and released on a bail of 300,000 pesos (US$27,000).

while doing research, i found this one too....
http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips...leaccident.htm

but if you want to have fun, which im sure all you already know it, but go to www.bikepics.com . good site.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Superstock

Duck007 is on a distinguished road
MAN....that freakin' vid turned my stomach.....I would have choked the ***** out of the driver before the cops showed. I'm surprised no one did. Is that wrong? lol.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Superstock

BirdofParadise is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad!
I hope one of the other riders got a look at the driver's registration...for a home address!!!