General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

backflping a superhawk

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 AM
SuperCock roster
Back Marker

codfish124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down backflping a superhawk

so as you all know iv been stunting my superhawk the last few weeks heres the newest videos of my last exscerion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riqmL900IOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCuFtKMKlg&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKyiYbb5bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcoR0uwczWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-u6kkRmpFg
Old 08-24-2008, 09:25 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
ummm.......yeah.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:28 AM
SuperSport

Death Cattle is on a distinguished road
i have to say, the horn honking got a little annoying, haha. what kind of exhaust do you have? i think ive asked you before, it sounds nice though. what kind of damage did you get from that last one there?

haha, nevermind. i just saw that it says at the bottom of your post.

Last edited by Death Cattle; 08-24-2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: stupidity
Old 08-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Back Marker

SD Hawk is on a distinguished road
Not sure I get it....
But then again, I'm old.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:43 AM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
Personally that is very hard to watch.

The one and only stunt show I went to had one rider crush his ankle after losing his balance on a slow wheelie. He was wearing shoes like you.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:49 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
I have to work so hard to afford to pay for regular maintenance and whatnot....I guess if you have the money, go for it. I think thats why I dont really consider 'stunting' because when i see people lay their bikes down, all i think is there goes a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$. Looks like an expensive hobby
Old 08-24-2008, 09:52 AM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
wow dude...

what did the poor bike ever do to you?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:05 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
most of us actually make an efort not to do that to our bikes. I saw some of your other vids from a while back. What happened to your fairing?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:13 AM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
Thats one way to beat the **** out of a bike.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:56 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by newb007
Thats one way to beat the **** out of a bike.

To each their own I guess...
Old 08-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Shredding Asphalt
Superstock

MisfitToy is on a distinguished road
why not like a cbr600? their so many of them and not many of our hawks. and that 3rd movie looks like you where taking out some aggresion with the bike.... its not its fault.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Uhhhhh..huh.huh..Member..
Superstock

Springbubba is on a distinguished road
A moment of silence for the Superhawk.............
Old 08-24-2008, 12:52 PM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
You're an idiot...

Is that better?

This guy mindlessly thrashing his bike like he stole it , i used to ghost ride my 2o dollar BMX bike which resembled a couple of these vids..and you guys are bitching about my "F" word , Which i took out.. i like the tank wheelie, sure and the stunt bar stand from stop didnt do anything for me .. But the thrashing of the bike with the bro laughing in the back ground is just senseless. Like a couple of kids with no morals, values or direction and rich parents.. Great if you trying to learn to stunt but this seems to be a little different and disturbing.. lots of us work very hard for our toys..

i will refrase and say , "I think your an idiot for thrashing that bike the way you have in the vids"

Last edited by lynchie; 08-25-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:27 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by lynchie
your a ******* idiot
I don't think that is called for, everybody has different hobbies.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Remember stock is BAD!
SuperSport
SuperSport

divingindaytona is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Condor
....I guess if you have the money, go for it. ...when i see people lay their bikes down, all i think is there goes a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$. Looks like an expensive hobby
+1

This shows why you will have to replace fork seals and steering head bearings after only 4K miles
Old 08-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Squid

Motohead
Originally Posted by drew_c14
I don't think that is called for
I agree. Try to be more mindful of your contractions; it's "You're".
Old 08-24-2008, 01:53 PM
SuperBike

JamieDaugherty is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by drew_c14
I don't think that is called for, everybody has different hobbies.

I could not agree more. I don't think we have the right to judge anyone. Let's create a review panel to check each proposed new SuperHawk owner to ensure that he/she will take care of the bike, not do anything crazy, never crash.... That sounds a little like Communism to me.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Az/Texas Rider
Back Marker

cal2az is on a distinguished road
That last vid hurt to watch. You know that a v twin doesnt make the best stunt bike, if you keep it up on 1 wheel too long you will starve the front cylinder of oil. Be careful!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:07 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lynchie
your a ******* idiot
+1
Old 08-24-2008, 04:08 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

gboezio is on a distinguished road
Oh well that's not my bike, I think that's funny tough
Old 08-24-2008, 04:44 PM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JamieDaugherty
I could not agree more. I don't think we have the right to judge anyone. Let's create a review panel to check each proposed new SuperHawk owner to ensure that he/she will take care of the bike, not do anything crazy, never crash.... That sounds a little like Communism to me.
So dissenters can't dissent? Now THAT'S real communism! I think it was simply the brashness of lynchie's dissent (comment) you didn't agree with, correct? Yes, a little more tact/politeness towards our fellow man is preferred.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:54 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by superbling
So dissenters can't dissent? Now THAT'S real communism! I think it was simply the brashness of lynchie's dissent (comment) you didn't agree with, correct? Yes, a little more tact/politeness towards our fellow man is preferred.
exactly

It wasn't the thought of the statement I took issue with, just the delivery.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:14 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
I say to each their own. Everyone has different things that turn them on. Personally I'm just finishing fixing up a bike someone on here wrecked. I derive alot of pleasure from fixing stuff and making it nice again. But I appreciate the skill required to stunt well, I have a friend who is one of the best stunt riders in the world. So the wheelies are cool, you look like you're just trying to learn, I think that's fine. Yeah a bike's gonna get beat up in the process, there's no other way. If I wanted to learn I'd have to do the exact same thing. Honestly though the circle donuts with the bike on it's side make you look like a spoiled kid who never learned to appreciate stuff...that's not stunting, you just look like you're trying to destroy the bike. And I said LOOK like one, you're probably not, I don't know you personally. You probably just don't give a **** not everyone is as **** as I am about keeping their stuff nice. But otherwise good on you for trying to learn. Just be careful and make sure you wear some good gear, especially while ur learning. It doesn't take much doing what ur doing to **** yourself up pretty bad. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by captainchaos; 08-24-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:43 PM
medium fast guy
Back Marker

trackdayhawk is on a distinguished road
The kids now days will do just about anything to get 2 seconds of fame on youtube, exposing themselves, fighting, or even wrecking perfectly good motorcycles. Kind of a shame that "celebrity" has become so important.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
SuperCock roster
Back Marker

codfish124 is an unknown quantity at this point
you know some people like to go fast in the mountains and most wreck hit a deer or something. some people like to go to the track and a lot of them wreck. most bikes go down if you ride them hard now if you have say an HD and just use it to look cool or get girls them problem don't go down as much. iv tried it both ways but going fast in the mountains is just way to unpredictable for my liking not saying what happened to me in that last video was predicted but i learned something from it (just cause i gave it more gas from the start doesn't help it stay running at 12) so i wont do that again well try not to.

my exhaust is the stock cans cut the ends off and fully debaffled them so there empty.

my faring is off cause one of the ears on the steering stem that hold the faring stay on broke off.

and the damage on that wreck was minor just broke off the reservoirs maybe 30$ to fix

the video of me doing a burnout wasn't bad on the bike as i have a full cage so to call me a spoiled boy is retarded as i was burning off the very edge of the tire and i bet you don't use that part ether you might but your testies are bigger than mine
Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 PM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trackdayhawk
The kids now days will do just about anything to get 2 seconds of fame on youtube, exposing themselves, fighting, or even wrecking perfectly good motorcycles. Kind of a shame that "celebrity" has become so important.

Not an entirely fair statement. People have been doing this for decades. NOONE says anything bad about Evil Kneivel. Yet he did much the same, trashed his bikes and himself.

They're called "rat bikes" right, or something like that. Guys who would chop up multiple bikes to make one all their own.

Don't fall prey to what the media has labeled as the Youtube generation. They just have this form of media. I can guarantee, that my fathers generation did just as much stupid stuff as the current generation.

His money=His bike=His choice to do as he sees fit with it. I defend his rights everyday, just as I defend the rights of the 2 that called him a "******* idiot". Although, they are probably ******* idiots themselves, i'd make another guarantee that they've ridden their bikes too fast, or gotten as low and as fast as they could, even though they weren't at the track. Who the **** are you to call anyone else a "******* idiot"? Freedom of speech, DOES NOT mean you can say what you want, where you want and when you want.

[/rant]

Codfish, glad to see you're enjoying your bike. It might be painful for some of us to watch, but there are some that are enjoying seeing your progression. There will always be naysayers, haters and doubters. **** them. It's your bike.

Erik
Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Back Marker

SD Hawk is on a distinguished road
Hey, whatever fires your rocket is cool by me.
Twisties, mountains, track, showing up at the local Starbucks in full leathers, splitting lanes in flip flops (actually saw that the other day).

That said, I get "stunting" about as much as I get NASCAR, monster trucks and arena football. But then again that's just me......

Best of luck, stay safe and off the public roads.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Back Marker

jbeber is on a distinguished road
Wear some boots so you don't crush your ankles/feet---your bike will land on your leg one of these days pulling these stunts.

Keep it in the parking lot and it great, but if you are doing this stuff on the street, don't post any vids...you'll catch way more grief than it's worth.

(cool tank wheelie by the way)
Old 08-24-2008, 07:50 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

gboezio is on a distinguished road
Yeah the tank wheelie was awesome !!
Old 08-24-2008, 07:59 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
No man don't get the wrong idea I wasn't saying ARE spoiled I just said to an outsider it makes you LOOK that way in that particular instance. No offense. Like I said congrats for having the ***** to learn. And yeah it's probably safer doing what you're doing in an isolated environment than the morons who go out late at night and roadrace in packs all night around the cloverleafs. They used to (still do?) do it every weekend around here and people got mangled all the time. And yeah the tankwheelie was awesome, looks like you're definitely making progress. I just wish I could have bought some of your bodywork before you killed it At least you respond to criticism like an adult, which is alot of the reason I like being here. I guess I was just brought up and still kinda subscrible to the idea of "if you can't take care of it you don't deserve to have it" but again that's just a personal thing and doesn't apply to everyone. Just hurts a little to watch nice stuff get hammered. I love watching stunt riders but always cringe when I look at whats happening to their bikes.

Last edited by captainchaos; 08-24-2008 at 08:06 PM.