General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

99 Fahrenheit

Old 05-17-2017, 07:30 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
99 Fahrenheit

So anyone else reeling from this weather? Saturday we got 3 inches of rain and I was wearing layers to commute, and today on 2nd ave in Manhattan in gridlocked traffic my thermometer read 99 degrees.

I am sure I did not vote for this. Hope no one else did either.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:34 PM
2/97 VTR
Back Marker

Kelevra is on a distinguished road
How about racing at LRRS @ 90 degrees, coming back in, and having your leather glued to your body? haha
Old 05-19-2017, 03:29 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Yeah for a NE state NH can get scalding. I've raced in 103* ambient sunny degrees up there. Sure gives red flags a new meaning as you sit in the sun waiting.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:12 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
I'm not a commuter but am very cold blooded and live for hot weather. I weather full gear no matter how hot (it's the humidity that is bothersome even to me) and people look at me like I'm crazy. I do drink a lot of water and soak my headsweats and long sleeve with collar Coolmax shirts to chill down but still I like it hot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.