Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

XBox Kinect

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Superstock

Mattaua is on a distinguished road
XBox Kinect

My sister and brother in law bought me an xbox 360 (250 G) with the Kinect bundle for my birthday. I was up till almost 3am playing with it last night. The Kinect is amazing!!! It has voice recognition and will follow commands that I tell it, but my with will give it the same commands and it won't do anything because she hasn't set up a profile. The video feature is unreal too. You can video chat and stand up and walk around the room and the camera will follow you and zoom in and out as needed. And if another person steps into view it will zoom out to fit both faces in the picture. If anyone is looking for a cool toy the Kinect is ridiculously fun and I highly recommend it.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Back Marker

nykuryu is on a distinguished road
***** fun huh? i wanna get that fighting game for it
Old 04-14-2011, 08:22 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
I played with that thing a few weeks ago... and after a few beers. It blew my mind so much that I had to leave the room. Technology just should not behave like that!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Superstock

Mattaua is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 7moore7
I played with that thing a few weeks ago... and after a few beers. It blew my mind so much that I had to leave the room. Technology just should not behave like that!
I know, on the one hand is wicked fun, on the other hand it kinda makes me feel like big brother is watching me.