Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Wild Hogs

Old 04-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Back Marker

Dave Wicks is on a distinguished road
Wild Hogs

I imagine lot's of you have seen "Wild Hogs". Saw it several weeks back...When that geeky guy kept trashing himself and his sportster, I just about peeed myself. Looks like a Harley ad at times but found it a good laugh..could have done without the gay cop...Have to ask the next motorcycle cop I meet if he's gay..not! Cool sounds..some great scenery..Imagine the sequel "WILD HAWKS"....Might be a little quicker through the curves...shoot it at Deals Gap....Sign Hawkrider up as the resident geek of the group...yuk..snort..oops banned from the site...

Take Care
Dave
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dave Wicks
I imagine lot's of you have seen "Wild Hogs". Saw it several weeks back...When that geeky guy kept trashing himself and his sportster, I just about peeed myself. Looks like a Harley ad at times but found it a good laugh..could have done without the gay cop...Have to ask the next motorcycle cop I meet if he's gay..not! Cool sounds..some great scenery..Imagine the sequel "WILD HAWKS"....Might be a little quicker through the curves...shoot it at Deals Gap....Sign Hawkrider up as the resident geek of the group...yuk..snort..oops banned from the site...

Take Care
Dave
LMAO...that was a damn funny movie. And Wild Hawks would be a great name for a sequel...but no so sure about shooting at the GAP...lol...
Old 04-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Back Marker

jamesvtr is on a distinguished road
just watched that movie the other night freakin funny laughed my *** off i thought the gay cop was funny(desturbing but funny). wild hawks sound like another classic. and im sure it would be a better movie than torque hahaa
Old 02-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Anyone else...LOL