Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Why I love my boss

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 01:44 PM
SuperSport

ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Why I love my boss

This is why I love one of my bosses, we can have the conversation below and no one gets fired or offended.

(Boss)

Sirs,

Below is a list of open job tickets. We have 30 (not all are pictured). Please get all of your open job tickets in this weekend except the ones that are truly open. Almost all of you have not been doing your daily updates and even submit the tickets without a link. Lastly about half of you are doing your own job tickets which is great however they aren’t being filled out correctly and are missing lots of info that prevents me from processing it. If you like making your own tickets just get with me and I can outline the things that are missing for you. We were doing a great job for a long time so thank you, just need to tighten back up a bit. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

(Me): Techs be like...Damn g....

(Boss):

(Me): When you get a chance let me know what I fucked up, thx.

(Boss):

Good morning,

I have highlighted the spots you miss. Your reports are good but I would only be guessing that this is billable, you have it marked as RM but you put it was a courtesy. This is the most common thing in the group. If it is Rm then billing type would be billable hours and it would be field service in the incident type. Everything else looks good

(ME): Your micro aggression is triggering me. I'm in need of a mental health day.

(Boss):

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

(ME): Lmfao

(BOSS): Lol, I actually laughed out loud sending this.

(ME): Good, it's Friday bitches...

AV
Old 11-10-2020, 04:51 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road

I could use an extended mental health sabbatical myself! I've been helping a shop just outside of D.C and I'm gettin' tired of these bishes.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Superstock

YMRacing is on a distinguished road
I'm my own worst and best boss. Retired for over 13 years now and still having to answer to myself....