Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Taxes

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 05:20 AM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Taxes

Anyone else besides me hate doing them? I did mine last night, thank god it's over. I usually wait until the very last minute but since I have custody of my daughter I like to beat my ex to the punch about claiming the kid. I use TurboTax and it makes life much easier. for those who have custody I noticed this year that in order for the non custodial parent to claim a dependent they have to have written consent from the custodial parent. WooHoo that will never happen from me. Bitch hasn't paid child support in over a year and florida still won't garnish wages or put her *** in jail. For a man your screwed if you have custody, or your screwed if you don't. So much for equality of the sexes.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing some of you guys this summer at Deals Gap.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Back Marker

3D02 is on a distinguished road
I love paying taxes!!!! TurboTax is a big help. Luckily I don't have to pay state tax. Remember the good 'ole days when you could get by with filling out the EZ-Form?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:23 AM
Superstock

Zedicus is on a distinguished road
yeah the EZ forms were nice, an turbotax is nice too...

child support sux, and i agree totally, the chick is always the one that comes out smelling like a rose. it sux.

i usually get money back on taxes but its still a pain in the butt.