Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by daniel86
I think obama is pretty decent compared with other leaders, he seems to know whats going on and acts on it which is important.

Are you talking?
Old 07-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
Hell Randy. It's bad enough we have to pay welfare to Americans. It's something else to import tens of millions of them from the rest of world, don't you think?

Do away with it all!! It's bad enough that I have to pay into that fucked up system at all...

When Government runs it...might as well take it out back and beat it with a shovel...it's fucked for life!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Back Marker

98ILVTR is on a distinguished road
Obama is to blame, but so is every other politician. They're dirty, they're scum. They don't care about anything, except whats going in their pocket, and what they get out of it. What needs to happen is a reform of the political system; get everyone out, and start over.

If people voted for Obama, thinking he was going to change anything, they were merely fooled by political propaganda; they same thing that the **** Regime and Hitler used to force their way of things. I believe much of America is either nieve or just plain ignorant.

Bush was no better, Clinton was no better; heck I could go on and on. The last "decent" President, was Ronald Regan.

Nothing is going to change unless 50% of the country wakes up and smells the coffee.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Back Marker

Liquidogged is on a distinguished road
RK1, I'm not trying to call you a racist - but you mentioned that when you talk about your views on "socializing costs and privatizing profit", people label you a xenophobe or a racist. Wetback, if you look it up, is defined as being offensive, and many would call it a racial slur. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wetback
If you'd rather not be labeled as a racist, take care with your word choice. Maybe that word is really widely used in your neck of the woods, but if I whipped it out here in Chicago things wouldn't go well for me. Again: I am not claiming you are a racist and I'm not trying to slander you. I take this issue seriously and it's more important to me to have a good discussion than to try to score points by slandering people.

As far as the spending, from what I understand Bush and Obama spent and are spending, respectively, way more money than is rational according to many economists. I see your research indicates that Obama is going into overdrive with it. I just feel like if we're going to have a leader blowing cash, he may as well be spending it on useful things. To be really honest, I don't think our current economic system is going to last our lifetimes, so I guess the debt thing doesn't worry me as much in the long long term. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is aware of that and is just trying to get more sustainable energy and infrastructure in place before something like buying oil from the saudis becomes completely impossible due to breakdown of global transportation.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Who will be the next Reagan? Cause I think that is what we're gonna get next Election cycle.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

I can't wait!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

http://libertypost.org/cgi-bin/reada...?ArtNum=268837
Old 07-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Reagan, was "The Man" Plain and simple...no agenda, no ulterior motives, just love for country and doing the right thing..
Old 07-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Squid

ima98chickenhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
Have no doubt people, the war on terror was brewing since the original gulf war.
In the mid 90s I distincly remember clinton having to deal with the growing Islamic threat from Al Queda. The Taliban hated us as much, but really didnt give a rats *** about killing americans. Clinton limp wristedly made symbolic moves with some ships and some cruise missiles when he noticed the media was watching. but nothing to the effect of actually stopping or hindering this minute and miniscule but growing threat. Our great politicians are most concerned about re-election or sticking with what their handlers want. So the political risk involved with killing even the camel was too great. We sat on our asses and watched as this grew, and even after the USS COLE was bombed in Yemen. It was tit for tat and they blow up something with a 50 dollar bomb, and we spend 50 goddamn million on a cruise missile that misses the intended target because they really didnt give a **** if it was even directed at a valid target or not. All sysmbolic and worthless.

This is coming from someone who was photographing the WTC-2 north tower when it fell on 911. When a thousand people die at one time right in front of you, you get to feel something that almost no humans in history ever feel. You get a taste in your mouth that cant be described. You feel a sudden cold suction from within your chest that sucks the life out of you and brings you to your knees. You then feel an emptyness and a sadness you never felt in your whole lifetime. All within seconds.
Then after you can walk, and after you can breathe normally again, a rage of five thousand volcanos rips through your skull, looping through your eyesockets and out into space, bending the planets magnetic field for a minute.
It is in these times that you realise its time to fight.
You come to the fast conclusion that all the politically correct liberal fuckfaces and country-hating new age communist hippies have had it all wrong.
As the cloud of dust covers you and you can taste the little tiny grains of pulverized glass between your teeth, you know a fight is coming...and you know you are going to take it to them.

Now, for all you people who blame us for the war on terror, and even going to Iraq...
They didnt want evidence of WMD. They had plans to knock saddam off long ago.
After 911 we didnt need an excuse to do ****. All we knew is we were about to tear up someones world. And frankly, I didnt give a damn.
Our problem is we dont kick enough ***, even though we are more than capable.
The political risk became so great that we would lose Iraq, the panderer dummy in chief went ahead and let the military "Surge".
Lots of risks with a surge. Its do or die, politically.
So all the little ********* who were shouting about the surge (Obama Inc.) got their asses handed to them after it was a smashing success. We flexed up, turned off the limiter, and got the ******* job taken care of.
It was just a coincidence Bush gets credit for that.
Vietnam could have been the same way if politicians had no power.

So lets keep **** straight here.
If something kills thousands of innocent people in one quick event, planned and executed with intent, those people and everyone connected to them deserve sudden death, nevermind any or all collateral damage that may be incurred.
if they hide among the population, and the population makes the mistake to associate or support these individuals, they are in harms way too.
This is a WAR, and war is ugly.
And Im afraid ... WAR is coming to a town near YOU soon.

wow...
Old 07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RK1
Obama is spending TRILLIONS we don't have, bailing out wall street billionaires, signing working Americans' names to the loan docs and selling the paper to Red China and the Saudis.
+1

It should be clear by now that NEITHER party has our best interests at heart. It's all about the power.

I'd like to see a few things:
1) term limits
2) balanced budget
3) no corporate or special interest group campaign contributions - only citizens (actual humans) can vote, so only humans should be influencing political campaigns in a major way.
4) a real immigration policy - I like exotic, foreign people who are different from me, but I want them here legally, or not at all. (This is our fault - why can't somebody step up & just do what's right?)
5) Flat tax - Too many loopholes, breaks, special treatment, corruption, etc. etc.
6) Get rid of corporate taxes - it all comes out of the citizens pockets eventually anyway... only it ends up costing us more.

Last edited by L8RGYZ; 07-09-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: x
Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Squid

superhawk205 is on a distinguished road
I'm still looking for my free gas. **** the least he do is buck up and pay one month of my house note, oh wait he's already elected. Yeah, some people just can't see thru thru the bull$hit during election time. We didn't have much chance this four years though, the election reminded me of a Jim Carey movie " Dumb and Dumber ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
Old 07-09-2009, 10:35 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by L8RGYZ
+1

It should be clear by now that NEITHER party has our best interests at heart. It's all about the power.

I'd like to see a few things:
1) term limits
2) balanced budget
3) no corporate or special interest group campaign contributions - only citizens (actual humans) can vote, so only humans should be influencing political campaigns in a major way.
4) a real immigration policy - I like exotic, foreign people who are different from me, but I want them here legally, or not at all. (This is our fault - why can't somebody step up & just do what's right?)
5) Flat tax - Too many loopholes, breaks, special treatment, corruption, etc. etc.
6) Get rid of corporate taxes - it all comes out of the citizens pockets eventually anyway... only it ends up costing us more.
+1 I think our system needs a serious re-tune and soon. the longer we let it go the worse it will be.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:43 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Liquidogged
RK1, I'm not trying to call you a racist - but you mentioned that when you talk about your views on "socializing costs and privatizing profit", people label you a xenophobe or a racist. Wetback, if you look it up, is defined as being offensive, and many would call it a racial slur. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wetback
If you'd rather not be labeled as a racist, take care with your word choice. Maybe that word is really widely used in your neck of the woods, but if I whipped it out here in Chicago things wouldn't go well for me. Again: I am not claiming you are a racist and I'm not trying to slander you. I take this issue seriously and it's more important to me to have a good discussion than to try to score points by slandering people.
The same people who decry "wetback" as racist say the same thing about "illegal alien", the official government classification for about the past 200 years. They demand we use Orwellian NewSpeak phrases like "undocumented worker" or "unauthorized immigrant". No thanks.

I was having some fun with your PC-ness, not worrying about "racist". The word has been so overused, misused and abused it's near meaningless now.

I'm just not concerned about the polite, respectful form of address for people who have barged ahead of the honest, productive and honorable to break into our country.

They've marched in the millions through our cities under a foreign flag, shouting angry demands in our faces.

They've overwhelmed the schools, hospitals and social safely net set aside for our own people. They have bankrupted my city and state.

I don't refer to them respectfully because I don't respect them, and because it annoys the people who excuse and enable them.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:08 PM
SuperBike

Yeah, unfortunately the legislative branch (the US Congress) is all about making laws. That's what they do. So they will always make more & more laws. Again, that's what they do. They almost never "un-make" laws, so the whole damn thing will only get more & more convoluted.

Eventually the reach of the government will intimately touch every area of our lives and by & large we will have been socialized to accept it as normal. It won't happen in my lifetime, but I suspect life in the year 2109 will be as different from now as 2009 is from 1909.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by autoteach
should I be going to costco? I wonder if I should be buying dry stored goods? Underwear, should I but some of that too? Oh crap, this is bad, I am low on underwear.

Actually, if the poop hits the fan, I may just go native.
just free ball it brother. lol
Old 07-09-2009, 01:18 PM
SuperBike

I'm just not concerned about the polite, respectful form of address for people who have barged ahead of the honest, productive and honorable to break into our country.

They've marched in the millions through our cities under a foreign flag, shouting angry demands in our faces.

They've overwhelmed the schools, hospitals and social safely net set aside for our own people. They have bankrupted my city and state.

I don't refer to them respectfully because I don't respect them, and because it annoys the people who excuse and enable them.
I somewhat understand the frustration, but is it their fault for wanting a better life for their families. The fault is strictly our own. And by that I mean our government.

I hate that our businesses & government have made Spanish our nations second language; valuing a foreign heritage above our own. However I don't hate Spanish speaking people.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
The same people who decry "wetback" as racist say the same thing about "illegal alien", the official government classification for about the past 200 years.
Wetback is racist. You don't get to just make up a definition that suits you. It refers to Mexicans getting wet while crossing the Rio Grande to get into the Texas. And the INS made it official in 1954:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

For example, illegal chinese immigrants aren't referred to as wetbacks because they don't swim across the Pacific to get to California. They take a boat. So they have a different derogatory term for them.

I've also never heard it used to describe anything but mexican or latino people from south of the border. So even if it meant something else, common usage dictates its meaning.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:28 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by L8RGYZ
I somewhat understand the frustration, but is it their fault for wanting a better life for their families. The fault is strictly our own. And by that I mean our government.
Good point. You can blame the families all day long for breaking a law they don't care about... but you'd be wasting your time, as you can never hold them accountable unless you get your pickup truck down there and round them up yourself.

Short of that we're stuck relying on the federal and state governments to come up with solutions that prosecute and otherwise deter illegal immigration IN CONJUNCTION WITH providing reasonable paths to obtaining citizenship. The "system" in place now isn't working.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:55 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Wetback is racist. You don't get to just make up a definition that suits you. It refers to Mexicans getting wet while crossing the Rio Grande to get into the Texas. And the INS made it official in 1954:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

For example, illegal chinese immigrants aren't referred to as wetbacks because they don't swim across the Pacific to get to California. They take a boat. So they have a different derogatory term for them.

I've also never heard it used to describe anything but mexican or latino people from south of the border. So even if it meant something else, common usage dictates its meaning.
Here is why you're wrong;

"Mexican" is not a race, it's a nationality. There are Mexicans (about 10%) who are as white as the residents of Stockholm, Dusseldorf or Dublin. If they got caught swimming the Rio Grande, they'd still be called "wetback".

"Latino" is not a race. It's a stupid word, 'cause "Latino" means literally "Of Latin", which would be the people of ancient Rome, maybe current day Roman Catholic priests.

Mexicans, Hondurans, Salvadorans etc. who live in Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador aren't considered "wetbacks". American citizens of Mexican or Central American descent aren't considered "wetbacks".

BTW; The guy who ordered "operation wetback", President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is the same guy who ordered federal troops to Little Rock, Arkansas to enforce Brown vs. Board of Education over the objections of Orville Faubus, the Dem Governor who stood in the schoolhouse doorway. How "racist" was that?

Last edited by RK1; 07-09-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Good point. You can blame the families all day long for breaking a law they don't care about... but you'd be wasting your time, as you can never hold them accountable unless you get your pickup truck down there and round them up yourself.

Short of that we're stuck relying on the federal and state governments to come up with solutions that prosecute and otherwise deter illegal immigration IN CONJUNCTION WITH providing reasonable paths to obtaining citizenship. The "system" in place now isn't working.
The immagration problem is self correcting so do not worry guys.

Let me give an example of how this will happen. soon we will have no more aid to give to people our own by birth or others by whatever means they came here. the tax rate will be so high, the inflation too high. the free checks and health care will no longer flow and guess what. we will be a third or fourth world country soon enough. so guess what. people will start to exodus the american empire all on their own.

As far as our government is concerned do not fret. if the american people do not rise up and enforce the freedoms our great fore fathers and founders gave us then another nation will get sick of us encroaching on what thier fore fathers gave them and will wipe us off the fukn map. problem solved either way.

But to be honest i would like to see America rise again. The real America. not this PC piece of **** we have become. Back to the golden age of low and no taxes, just people out here seeking freedom from the King. expressing themselves in a honest good salt of the earth fashion.

And to be honest we really should honor the early culture and laws they set down out of the bible and personal beliefs. they founded this country with their blood, sweat and tears. who the hell are any late comers to the party to try and revamp the system and laws and culture. if you do not like what they set down then go home. Do NOT come to our home and try to give us your holidays and your culture. if we wanted that we would visit your country.

if you come here then you become a American. i am sick and tired of seeing our heritage changed to suit the pc term of freedom. **** freedom give me liberty and i will be FREE.

People need to really focus on getting our liberty's back and stop focusing on all the dissension they feed us to keep us from uniting and enforcing the constitution of the people.

Last edited by 5150; 07-09-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:28 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Here is why you're wrong;

"Mexican" is not a race, it's a nationality. There are Mexicans (about 10%) who are as white as the residents of Stockholm, Dusseldorf or Dublin. If they got caught swimming the Rio Grande, they'd still be called "wetback".

"Latino" is not a race. It's a stupid word, 'cause "Latino" means literally "Of Latin", which would be the people of ancient Rome, maybe current day Roman Catholic priests.

Mexicans, Hondurans, Salvadorans etc. who live in Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador aren't considered "wetbacks". American citizens of Mexican or Central American descent aren't considered "wetbacks".

BTW; The guy who ordered "operation wetback", President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is the same guy who ordered federal troops to Little Rock, AK to enforce Brown vs. Board of Education over the objections of Orville Faubus, the Dem Governor who stood in the schoolhouse doorway. How "racist" was that?
He's (Eisenhower) also the same guy who oversaw "Operation Keelhaul", which was the forced repatriation of Russian expats (many of them from the good old USA) back to the USSR where many were murdered by the state. Ike was a willing tool of the New World Order. Sure, in his farewell speech he warned of the military/industrial complex threat to our liberties; he should have known because he served that military/industrial complex faithfully. He was no hero and no friend of liberty.

And neither is Obama, which was what started this thread. He's just another tool, albeit of another color, of the banking/corporate elite who have worked so hard and so long to subvert this country and merge it with a world government. He can't read a teleprompter worth a ****, which sets him apart from most of his predecessors, but otherwise he's just as much a puppet of the enemies of the people.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
i think im just going to ride up to Canada and Stay in a Cabin in the woods
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Superstock

Jim TT
I have not read all the comments; I am very disappointed in Obama but then I know McCain would have me in frothing with anger. Big interests rule this Country. When the banners are un-furrowed and the companies go forth to take back the power we have lost I will stand with you one and all.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:35 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I'm all about that Jim! We need to take this country back but it's going to be difficult with gov't riding our backs. Nonetheless, the longer we wait - the worse it will be.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Superstock

Jim TT
Do people see that what the politicans do is done because of behind the curtain control buy others?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow just wow. I have so many things to say I can't orgainize my thoughts enough to say them. I will say this though one of the main problems with our country is we no longer make ANYTHING, all we do is spend. If we can't break that then we'll never get out of this mess, stop giving tax breaks for farming out work and start bulding HERE again. The reason he's giving out money for windmills and solar isn't to bankrupt us it's so we don't rely on countries that don't like us to keep things running. We were the front runners in technology and if we don't get back on top we will be left behind, the world is looking for other means of energy and we should be the ones to make it an affordable option which will bring jobs and money back to this country.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Superstock

Jim TT
superhawk22 +10
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Dat ***

lol

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07092009...ief_178430.htm
Attached Thumbnails Obamageddon!-124721866161.jpg  

Last edited by LineArrayNut; 07-09-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
They were cracking up over that pic on fox tonight.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:51 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Real Racism.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/61950

http://www.alternet.org/story/46855/

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...1,414328.story

http://www.rense.com/general77/ethn.htm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/imm...acks_in_la.htm

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/...n-los-angeles/

When an Anglo Gabacho calls illegal Mexicans "wetbacks", that is terribly "racist"! But when "unauthorized immigrants" are murdering American citizens? No big deal, not newsworthy for TV. Move along, nothing to see here. Don't want to sound like a "racist" Gabacho so just shut the f*ck up.

Mexico's federal stamp series;
Attached Thumbnails Obamageddon!-ph2005062903089.jpg  

Last edited by RK1; 07-10-2009 at 12:07 AM.