Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
No Oblypics for Chicago.

Good riddance. That would have been a security nightmare, and crap load of more spending we don't need.

Last edited by Moto Man; 10-02-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:39 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
And as a plus, side stories of Rio during the TV coverage would have to feature what that city is most famous for...The Brazilian Thong.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:51 PM
moto gp wannabe
Squid

dutchdude is on a distinguished road
Exclamation pull your head out

All of the Obama bashing is getting ridiculous. why is it that all the people so enraged only have a bitch and never an idea that solves anything. Democrat or republican -it doesnt matter- they are all politicians and we all voted them into office. The last 8 years of goofy and the troll (thats bush and cheney) were what started this mess and they were republicans or at least that was the party they claimed to be with.
Lets pull our heads out the sand and realize that **** needs to change. From healthcare to the enviroment to the economy, the way we are operating in this country is just plain stupid and short sited on so many fronts. The people who took stupid loans should get burned, those who issued the stupid loans should go broke. People who think they should make tons of money for doing jack squat need to be slapped up side the head. Welfare recipients should have to work to pay back the charity they are given. And so on - So MAN up and quit your bitchin.
As dad always said -"IF YOU GOT SO MUCH TIME TO BITCH ABOUT THEN YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO FIX IT."
Old 10-02-2009, 04:00 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dutchdude
"IF YOU GOT SO MUCH TIME TO BITCH ABOUT THEN YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO FIX IT."
Alright smarty pants. Pick one of those things you just brought up, just ONE, and tell me how to fix it.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:51 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
douchetude 2 posts...lol
Old 10-02-2009, 08:53 PM
MotoGP

Speaking of bashing, Obama bashed the USA (or at least the Bush Administration...again) in Denmark when he said, in so many words (not an exact quote, but close enough), "if you didn't like America over the last several years, come on over for the Olympics in 2016 and you'll like what you see".

In other words, "I'm in charge now, and I'm perfect".

This guy's EGO is so enormous its ridiculous.

Last edited by VTRsurfer; 10-02-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:52 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
All of the Obama bashing is getting ridiculous. why is it that all the people so enraged only have a bitch and never an idea that solves anything.
Yeah, your right. We have no right what so ever to bash an administration that gave away its constituents hard earned money to the companies that ran themselves into the ground with poor decisions.

Democrat or republican -it doesnt matter- they are all politicians and we all voted them into office.
I did not vote stupid **** in. He has no clue, couldn't buy one, and has no support from me.

The last 8 years of goofy and the troll (thats bush and cheney) were what started this mess and they were republicans or at least that was the party they claimed to be with.
I am sure that bush was the one that deregulated the loan industry???

Lets pull our heads out the sand and realize that **** needs to change. From healthcare to the enviroment to the economy, the way we are operating in this country is just plain stupid and short sited on so many fronts.
One thing drives this country, $$$$$. The decisions that our govt makes is all about lining pockets. As individuals, we cannot do anything. We can vote diff people in, but once they are in the "club", they disregard the countries best interest and the wants and needs of the people.

The people who took stupid loans should get burned, those who issued the stupid loans should go broke.
do you blame the people for forging the documents, or the loan sharks who were making 20k a loan to right them and therefore didn't give a rats *** who could pay it off.

Obama is not doing anything to help our situation. If you can't see that, you are blind. He is the single most powerful individual on the planet, and is completely worthless.

Last edited by autoteach; 10-03-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

The Noble 'Sacrifice' of Michelle Obama
CNS News ^ | 9.30.09 | Michelle Malkin

It's hard out there for a first lady of the United States. Take it from travel-weary Michelle Obama. On Tuesday night, she boarded a luxury 757 for Copenhagen. Think of the stairs she had to climb. Oh, the agony of the feet!

Upon arrival, Mrs. O, her "chit-chat buddy," Chicago-based talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey, and Chicago powerbroker/interest-conflicted real estate mogul/senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett immediately embarked on a grueling, grip-and-grin campaign to secure the Olympics for their hometown. Our smile muscles ache in sympathy.

You will be comforted to know that the gracious FLOTUS feels your pain for her pain. "As much of a sacrifice as people say this is for me or Oprah or the president to come for these few days," the first lady told a group of fellow Chicago 2016 boosters, "so many of you in this room have been working for years to bring this bid home." Translation: Thank me, thank you, for all we do.

Never has self-congratulatory gratitude been raised to such an art form, but there was no time for loyal subjects to dwell.

The selflessly indefatigable Michelle Obama had to rush off for an 800-meter wine-and-cheese dash with International Olympic Committee members, followed by a rigorous aerobic Heads of State luncheon hosted by Queen Margrethe II of Denmark and another high-heeled trek to the IOC Opening Ceremony at the Copenhagen Opera House.

Of course, it's not entirely clear which "people" out there are saying that the Obamas' jaunt to Denmark is a "sacrifice."

Certainly not the families of the 43 American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who have died in Afghanistan since Gen. Stanley McChrystal called for more reinforcements.

Certainly not the families of the nearly 40 children and teens in Chicago who lost their lives on the out-of-control streets of the Windy City so far this year.

The first lady's slip of self-absorption reminds me of a useful passage in Washington Post writer Liza Mundy's biography of Mrs. Obama.

After graduating from Princeton University and Harvard Law School, the bitterly oppressed Michelle Obama headed back to her native Chicago to join the high-powered law firm of Sidley Austin – the ninth largest in the world.

There, Mundy's book reported, the future first lady griped about having to do the duties of a second-year associate while she was a second-year associate – demonstrating the trademark attitude of entitlement and inflated ego that led the law partner who recruited her to later describe her as "perennially dissatisfied."

Doing her first job was a burden then. Enjoying the perks of her current job is a "sacrifice" now.

Michelle Obama has a gift for selling special-interest business-as-usual as public-interest charity. Thus, the insatiable appetite of Chicago's polite elite for a massive Olympics windfall to crony developers is redefined as a do-good campaign for the children. Said Mrs. Obama:

"We need all of our children to be exposed to the Olympic ideals that athletes from around the world represent, particularly this time in our nation's history, where athletics is becoming more of a fleeting opportunity.

“When we're seeing rates of childhood obesity increase, it is so important for us to raise up the platform of fitness and competition and fair play; to teach kids to cheer on the victors and empathize with those in defeat, but most importantly, to recognize that all the hard work that is required to do something special."

"Hard work," you know, like jetting off with your gal pals to schmooze other world leaders, famous athletes and celebrities for a few days on the taxpayers' dime.

In the Olympics of the aggrieved, Mrs. Obama gets a gold medal.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:57 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5Kl...layer_embedded
Old 10-10-2009, 07:43 AM
SuperBike

First this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arPnVL_7y_Q&NR=1

than the Nobel peace prize...

Looks like we were wrong. I am sorry obama.

Wait, what did he get the Nobel for? For insulting America and telling people he is different? Lets give one to everyone that is nicer than the last guy, or claims to be. "I admit that others have made mistakes, but I wont" wheres mine dammit?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:47 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYm0_PrmaeY
Old 10-12-2009, 10:43 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

throwing taiwan under the bus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bORVU...layer_embedded
Old 10-13-2009, 10:22 AM
MotoGP

Letter to the Editor in the OC Register today:

President Barak Obama has proved that affirmative action doesn't stop at high school, college or even the national level. He is now the world's first affirmative-action Nobel Prize winner, i.e., everyone gets a blue ribbon, a trophy. No one loses, except legitimate Nobel winners.

And check out Michael Ramirez' political cartoon for Saturday, October 10, 2009, its great. (Sorry, I'm a computer dumb *** who doesn't know how to post a link)

Last edited by VTRsurfer; 10-13-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:01 PM
SuperBike

Here's a little something to fix all your ailments!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
SuperBike

Barackside.jpg?t=1255482241
Old 10-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Is wussypants Lindsey Graham's favorite drink koolaid?

http://washingtonindependent.com/637...am-vs-the-base
Old 10-14-2009, 11:06 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Moto Man
Is wussypants Lindsey Graham's favorite drink koolaid?

http://washingtonindependent.com/637...am-vs-the-base
Even if Lindsey wasn't a girl's name, I'd guess his favorite is a pink squirrel.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:10 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Congressman Ron Paul, who actually honors and believes in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, defends himself against charges from a Phony, RINO, Lindsey Girl named Graham.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds1dny1ie4w

"I'm a Republican by day, a Democrat by night".

Lindsey girl Grahmnesty, Juan McAmnesty's favorite pet poodle-girlie-man.

Last edited by RK1; 10-15-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 AM
Back Marker

aka Yamadog is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by drew_c14
Alright smarty pants. Pick one of those things you just brought up, just ONE, and tell me how to fix it.

I'm not very smart and certainly not very far sighted but, here is what I would do if given the power:

1) Stop ALL foreign aid. Use the $ to pay down the national debt using Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball.

2) Remove All of our troops from foreign lands. Those countries we shield with American money and blood should use their own money and blood to defend THEMSELVES. (instead they use it for their own "free" health care) Take that money and use it to to pay down the debt (see step 1)

3) Put the world on notice that: If we are attacked or harmed in any way by people you are harboring supporting or tolerating, we will SMASH you with EXTREME prejudice. (It will take one example and the world will take notice) After this Smashing takes place, we will not come to your aid and rebuild your country.

4) We mind our own business and tell no other country how to conduct their business (see #3)

5) Food is more important than OIL and more Valuable. We should sell it to the highest bidder. (Where would the Saudi's be if they gave their oil as foreign aid to their enemies?)

6) Congress (both houses) should meet for two 90 day periods each year At a pay rate of $100 per day plus an appropriate per Diem for expenses and spend the rest of their time in their home states making a living. (more for the debt snowball)

7) All government employees get the same social security benefits the rest of us have(or don't have).
Old 10-15-2009, 05:47 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
This is one of those "slide into your own sewage"
or
Prosper from being smart and hope all the rest of it works out

Neither is happening and neither is imminent. The true leaders and power brokers know this.

Where is the money coming from for all this bogus speculation? Us, not USA but all of us that buy gas, groceries and take care of business. And BTW - it IS USA.

Power brokers that can keep a populace in suppression through fear and uncertainty have no fear of weapons owned by a populace that can buy no ammo. Checkmate.

Last edited by nuhawk; 10-15-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
MotoGP

Randy, find me a thousand rounds of 380

you know, for a friend or somethin
Old 10-21-2009, 03:05 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

October 20, 2009
8:09 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Attacking Fox News and defending President Barack Obama is a family affair for Anita Dunn, the White House communications director who has blasted Fox as an arm of the Republican Party and talked about "controlling" the news media.

She's married to Robert Bauer, the chief of the political law group at Perkins Coie, the Seattle law firm hired by the White House to defend President Obama in court cases challenging his "natural born" citizenship status in the United States and thus, his eligibility under the U.S. Constitution to be president.

Dunn is targeting Fox News with criticisms emanating from the administration that it isn't even a news network, while Bauer has done his best to prevent the American public from seeing a wide range of President Obama's records that could prove, or disprove, his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office under the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural born" citizen.

Documents concerning Obama that the White House has refused to release to the public include his long-form birth certificate and his passport records, as well as other records that may possibly be relevant, such as records regarding Obama's possible adoption by his Indonesian stepfather or college application and tuition financial aid records which would reveal whether Obama was ever registered as a foreign student.

WND previously has reported that Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing President Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain the president's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America. This grassroots army that some refer to as "Obama 2.0" continues to solicit financial contributions on the BarackObama.com website.

Bauer, a Democratic Party partisan, has a long history of defending Democratic Party presidential hopefuls.

A biography for Bauer posted on the Perkins Coie website indicates he was general counsel to the Democratic National Committee during the presidential campaign of Sen. John Kerry and that he served as counsel to Sen. Tom Daschle, the Democratic leader in the impeachment trial proceedings of President Bill Clinton.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Bauer functioned as an "attack lawyer," threatening with FEC complaints groups wanting to run anti-Obama television ads.

Also during the 2008 presidential campaign, Bauer as counsel for the Obama campaign wrote letters to television station managers and to Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General John Keeney arguing that airing an anti-Obama ad pointing to the known association between Obama and Weather Underground radical Bill Ayers would violate federal election rules.

Also during the 2008 campaign, Bauer intervened on behalf of Obama to block the California-based American Leadership Project from running a television ad campaign over support from unions, including the Service Employees International Union.

Again, Bauer filed a complaint with the FEC alleging that the union-funded television campaign the American Leadership Project planned to run in Indiana against Obama was illegal under federal election laws.

In addition to representing Obama on eligibility cases, Bauer also is hired as legal counsel to represent the president in the criminal probe going on into the activities of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Last year Bauer was at the center of the controversy over Obama's decision to reverse course on his promise to accept pubic financing for his presidential campaign after a meeting with Sen. John McCain's attorney, Trevor Potter, when Bauer claimed McCain did not want to reach a compromise on the issue.

The McCain campaign sharply criticized Bauer's characterization of the meeting.

It was in June 2007 when Bauer authored a piece in Huffington Post regarding Vice President Dick Cheney's aide, Scooter Libby, arguing that liberals should not oppose a White House pardon because a pardon would draw President George W. Bush directly into the case, with the potential the "presidential fingerprints" could become politically explosive.

WND previously reported on Dunn's statements that Obama's presidential campaign focused on "making" the news media cover certain issues by controlling messages through videos produced and distributed by David Plouffe.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-0I_...u_to_see_pt_2/
Old 10-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Back Marker

aka Yamadog is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
Randy, find me a thousand rounds of 380

you know, for a friend or somethin
.223 has gone down a nickle per round in the last month. Might be time to step in in for 10 or 20 thousand rounds.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

I think this belongs here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbC6B5sjA9Y
Old 10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

For all of you uber lefties who are attempting to rewrite it.
We are a nation founded on Judeo Christian principles.

President Barack Obama said in Turkey : "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."

I found this very interesting.
Do you know the Preamble for your state? . .

Be sure to read the message at the bottom!

Alabama 1901, Preamble
We the people of the State of Alabama , invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following Constitution...
Alaska 1956, Preamble We, the people of Alaska , grateful to God and to those who founded our nation and pioneered this great land.
Arizona 1911, Preamble We, the people of the State of Arizona , grateful to Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution...
Arkansas 1874, Preamble We, the people of the State of Arkansas , grateful to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government...
California 1879, Preamble We, the People of the State of California , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom...
Colorado 1876, Preamble We, the people of Colorado , with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of Universe...
Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy.
Delaware 1897, Preamble Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences...
Florida 1885, Preamble We, the people of the State of Florida , grateful to Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this Constitution...
Georgia 1777, Preamble We, the people of Georgia , relying upon protection and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution...
Hawaii 1959, Preamble We , the people of Hawaii , Grateful for Divine Guidance ... Establish this Constitution.
Idaho 1889, Preamble We, the people of the State of Idaho , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings.
Illinois 1870, Preamble We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful to Almighty God for the civil , political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
Indiana 1851, Preamble We, the People of the State of Indiana , grateful to Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to choose our form of government.
Iowa 1857, Preamble We, the People of the St ate of Iowa , grateful to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence on Him for a continuation of these blessings, establish this Constitution.
Kansas 1859, Preamble We, the people of Kansas , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious privileges establish this Constitution.
Kentucky 1891, Preamble.. We, the people of the Commonwealth are grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties..
Louisiana 1921, Preamble We, the people of the State of Louisiana , grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy.
Maine 1820, Preamble We the People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts the goodness of the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an opportunity .. And imploring His aid and direction.
Maryland 1776, Preamble We, the people of the state of Maryland , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty....
Massachusetts 1780, Preamble We...the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the Universe In the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly imploring His direction
Michigan 1908, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Michigan , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom, establish this Constitution.
Minnesota, 1857, Preamble We, the people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings:
Mississippi 1890, Preamble We, the people of Mississippi in convention assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.
Missouri 1845, Preamble We, the people of Missouri , with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness . Establish this Constitution...
Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution ...
Nebraska 1875, Preamble We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom . Establish this Constitution.
Nevada 1864, Preamble We the people of the State of Nevada , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, establish this Constitution...
New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V Every individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.
New Jersey 1844, Preamble We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
New Mexico 1911, Preamble We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty..
New York 1846, Preamble We, the people of the State of New York , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings.
North Carolina 1868, Preamble We the people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil, political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance of those...
North Dakota 1889, Preamble We , the people of North Dakota , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain...
Ohio 1852, Preamble We the people of the state of Ohio , grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our common.
Oklahoma 1907, Preamble Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty, establish this
Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I Section 2. All men shall be secure in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their consciences
Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His guidance.....
Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing...
South Carolina , 1778, Preamble We, the people of he State of South Carolina grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
South Dakota 1889, Preamble We, the people of South Dakota , grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties ....
Tennessee 1796, Art. XI..III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience...
Texas 1845, Preamble We the People of the Republic of Texas , acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.
Utah 1896, Preamble Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this Constitution.
Vermont 1777, Preamble Whereas all government ought to enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man ..
Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI Religion, or the Duty which we owe our Creator can be directed only by Reason and that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each other
Washington 1889, Preamble We the People of the State of Washington, grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution
West Virginia 1872, Preamble Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West Virginia reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God ...
Wisconsin 1848, Preamble We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, domestic tranquility...
Wyoming 1890, Preamble We, the people of the State of Wyoming , grateful to God for our civil, political, and religious liberties, establish this Constitution...

After reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one is faced with the prospect that maybe, the ACLU and the out-of-control federal courts are wrong! If you found this to be 'Food for thought' perhaps you have Obummer to thank and perhaps Rev. Wrights's church was too full of hate to be enlightened as to what our country was founded on.

(Please note that at no time is anyone told that they MUST worship God.)

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Old 10-29-2009, 06:23 PM
MotoGP

The generousity of our country allows these c/goooks their tongue. They will never change our heritage.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:30 PM
MotoGP

So, the "Narcissist in Chief" of our military attended the memorial for those killed at Fort Hood. However I question his sincerity when he places at the memorial (boots, helmet and rifle) of each individual soldier a "Presidential Coin" with HIS FACE ON IT.

This guy makes me want to puke. He honors the dead at Fort Hood by presenting a collectable coin (can you say Franklin Mint?) with his image on it. Bush would have been raked over the coals by the media if he did such a self serving act.

How many Presidents have we had that had their own LOGO? Answer: Zero before His Highness Obama. God I hate this guy.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:43 PM
SuperBike

i started giving out photos of myself for christmas. I put a letter in with it that says "I know that you have been thinking of me, this should help"
Old 11-10-2009, 06:50 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by autoteach
i started giving out photos of myself for christmas. I put a letter in with it that says "I know that you have been thinking of me, this should help"