Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obama ..... the truth sayer??

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Superstock

sumthin_major is on a distinguished road
Obama ..... the truth sayer??

A friend of mine sent me this video link . It reminds me of Loose Change as in that it talks about government coverups and backtalk. Check it out and tell me what ya think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756
Old 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
I watched that last night....scary $h!t if you ask me.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:38 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
His arrogance makes me want to puke.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:00 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
wow!
decent vid.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:32 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Make copies of the DVD and give to your friends. If you need a DVD copy, send me a message and I'll get one to you.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:29 AM
Superstock

I've never been very political , but the last president made me think twice about who is controlling everything. Oh yea , and why did gas go up 20 cent over night. I just got gas on monday for $1.78 and this mornin it's $1.98. WTF..... Did i mis somthin in the news?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:10 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
Watched the first 6 minutes or so, so far.. very well produced video, but I always look for the rub. Whenever you watch a video like this.. ask yourself, "Am I getting the whole story, or just what the Producer wants me to?"

I am not defending anything in this video, I am just asking you all to view it with objectivity.. and not take it ALL as gospel.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:36 AM
Superstock

Cleveland , you exactly right. You can't watch this and then get up and march down to the capital and protest. CNN and Fox news aren't as far and balanced as they would like you to believe either. On another note though, why has some of the people that Obama has tried to appoint to positions not paid their taxes. I pay mine and then sum, and i barely make 40k a year. Maybe I should run for office under the NORML agenda. 8-) I'd veto nafta, impose a flat tax, and make it manditory to manufacture 80% of the products sold here have to be made here. We got to bring the jobs back to the US.

Last edited by sumthin_major; 03-26-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:07 AM
SuperSport

SlowHAWK is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sumthin_major
Cleveland , you exactly right. You can't watch this and then get up and march down to the capital and protest. CNN and Fox news aren't as far and balanced as theu would like you to believe either. On another note though, was has some of the people that Obama has tried to appoint to positions not paid their taxes. I pay mine and then sum, and i barely make 40k a year. Maybe I should run for office under the NORML agenda. 8-) I'd veto nafta, impose a flat tax, and make it manditory to manufacture 80% of the products sold here have to be made here. We got to bring the jobs back to the US.
Biggest problem we will have bring jobs back to the US is wages.... while everyone wants to be paid pretty well... nobody wants to pay for an increase in the goods or services that would be needed to accomplish this.... if "we" really wanted to bring back manufacturing jobs and services to the US, we wouldn't be supporting the Walmarts, Big box stores, and companies that produce and ship from overseas, the same ones that can sell you a screw driver for 49 cents or a patio set for $199, which most think is a Great Deal.

Honestly... those jobs are never coming back, only shot we all have is to stay educated and on the leading edge of technology and services.... or all agree to start paying 8 dollars for that screw driver and $699 for that patio set.

J.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Squid

harlangto is on a distinguished road
When will he learn you can't make money without selling the product.
Being tops in technology is a key, but we tend to become lazy when greed overtakes profitability and we outsource the production to reduce cost.
The last 20 years of politics and corporate greed have fucked up this country, look @your cost of living increases in this period, think about it!
Now he wants to mask the problem by giving some people more money thru paying lesser income taxes - but take away all your writeoffs to ensure the rest of us pay the trillions to bailout those that didn't deserve it.
Successful companies make money by selling product - look at Exxon/Mobile, any power company, most supermarkets or even Budweiser; they all have something we need on a daily basis.
Banks and insurance are like the market and always at risk.......
Old 03-26-2009, 07:57 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

why the hell do we need a civilian military force??!! there a a few points in the vid. that make my hair stand on end.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Superstock

crazy ... ain't it J
Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
why the hell do we need a civilian military force??!! there a a few points in the vid. that make my hair stand on end.
And we're about to get mandatory national service to go along with the civilian security force and youth brigades. I would say that this is not for national security and is for going after those bitter troglodytes (like myself) who cling to God and guns.

After watching this video you should watch another AJ video, Endgame.

Last edited by killer5280; 03-26-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:21 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
National Defense Act of 1916
This act abandoned the idea of an expandable Regular Army and firmly established the traditional concept of the citizens' army as the keystone of the United States defense forces (National Guard)

With the consent of state governors, members or units of state National Guard may be appointed or deployed as federally recognized armed force members in active or inactive service If so recognized, they become part of the National Guard of the United States. The National Guard of the United States units or members may be called up for federal active duty in times of Congressionally-sanctioned war or national emergency. State National Guard may also be called up for federal service, with the consent of state governors, to repel invasion or suppress rebellion.

Presumably your National Guard has become stretched with wars abroad and there is a need (esp now) to find something (quell revolting citizens?) for the auto workers etc to do with their free time in a work for welfare kind of way.

Not that it hasn't happened before...

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...649D946897D6CF

Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
This all looks like a repeat of Hitler to me. I agree with the others - we are on the brink of something very scarey that our forefathers taught us to fight against.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:30 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
This all looks like a repeat of Hitler to me. I agree with the others - we are on the brink of something very scarey that our forefathers taught us to fight against.
How about his proposal today to have government trained "electricians" install "energy meters" in every home in the US to "help families monitor their energy use".

Can you say BIG BROTHER. This is not a joke. He actually proposed that this morning.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by Wicky

Not that it hasn't happened before...

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...649D946897D6CF

Yep. This has been long in the making. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that some of those strikers were federally employed agents provocateurs. They always are.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
Obama is a human teleprompter, he is extremely well spoken which is good for him, bad for us. He also plays the race card like it's his business. Some tend to forget that he is also part white. I am by no means racist but I'm going to say it. The ONLY reason he was elected is because he's black and people wanted a historic moment. Too bad they got a terrible president along with a great moment in history.

I don't like that he can't do the things he set out to when he became elected.

I voted Republican, I probably always will (barring some idiot getting the nomination).

I really think America made a terrible choice.

I also do believe that if you didn't vote you don't rate to criticize, because obviously you didn't care enough in November to choose the nations top leader.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by usmc7051
Obama is a human teleprompter, he is extremely well spoken which is good for him, bad for us. He also plays the race card like it's his business. Some tend to forget that he is also part white. I am by no means racist but I'm going to say it. The ONLY reason he was elected is because he's black and people wanted a historic moment. Too bad they got a terrible president along with a great moment in history.

I don't like that he can't do the things he set out to when he became elected.

I voted Republican, I probably always will (barring some idiot getting the nomination).

I really think America made a terrible choice.

I also do believe that if you didn't vote you don't rate to criticize, because obviously you didn't care enough in November to choose the nations top leader.
Unfortunately, the two parties are nothing more than the political representation of professional wrestling. They're working together and running a game on the people. Obama didn't cause the current problems we face, and he certainly won't solve them, either. We are being herded headlong into a world government run by the privately owned central banks of the world, and both parties in this country are in on the scam.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
Well it's been in your constitution for a while:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Last time I looked a militia was defined as "a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency./ Defense activity or service, to protect a community, its territory, property, and laws."

If this civilian militia happen to be co-opted by the government to quell a revolting/looting civilian population in the midst of the cascading economic collapse not seen since a decent zombie flick, then thank your forefathers for having the foresight in adding that useful small print
Old 03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Is it time to bomb Belgium and take out the really Big Brother then?
Old 03-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
Blame Canada.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:54 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wicky
Well it's been in your constitution for a while:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Last time I looked a militia was defined as "a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency./ Defense activity or service, to protect a community, its territory, property, and laws."

If this civilian militia happen to be co-opted by the government to quell a revolting/looting civilian population in the midst of the cascading economic collapse not seen since a decent zombie flick, then thank your forefathers for having the foresight in adding that useful small print

You're part right. Article one section eight of our Constitution empowers the federal Congress to call up the citizen militia for the purpose of repelling foreign invasion and illegal insurrection before the "standing army" is raised, and to augment that standing army once raised.

More importantly, the Second Amendment guarantees the power of the states to have militias for the express purpose of resisting oppression from that same federal government.

Most important of all? The Second Amendment recognizes and guarantees each American citizen the right to own and carry weapons for all the above reasons as well as protection of self, family, neighbors, town, county etc, as well as the right to own and carry weapons for the pure pleasure of doing so.

1000+ years of English common law guarantee you the same right, but unfortunately your government refuses to recognize it and most of your fellow countrymen would rather bend over and spread their cheeks than demand it.

Last edited by RK1; 03-26-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

There will always be revolt against tyranny.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Moto Man
Is it time to bomb Belgium and take out the really Big Brother then?
Hey,
I live in belgium. Oh, you meant the country, not Blegium, Wisconsin. Never mind...
Old 03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
My error, I meant to say Luxembourg
Old 03-26-2009, 05:00 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Moto Man
My error, I meant to say Luxembourg
Forget Luxembourg. If you meant to say Madison Wi. instead of Belgium Wi., sign me up for the flight crew.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
I think that some of the sheep that drank the obama-aide flavored drink are beginning to question there choice of leadership...too little, too late dumb asses...
Old 03-26-2009, 10:53 PM
MotoGP

I've heard that if you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. But if you put a frog into cool water and then slowly heat it up to boiling, the frog will just sit there until it is cooked.

Well the water is getting quite warm.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:29 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
I'm going frog hunting this weekend.. I gotta see if that's true.

Quick Reply: Obama ..... the truth sayer??