Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

injured

Old 07-05-2014, 01:57 PM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
injured

Well I haven't been on here in some time as
I had major emergency surgery (lower colon rupture). I just got back on bike today. 2 months or so since rode. Lower abdomen was cut open like a fish and this dang colostomy bag stuck on my side for another few months while I heal and get a reversal operation. What a change in lifestyle.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:59 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Hey bud good to hear you're out and about though. I think everyone takes lots of day to day stuff for granted when we're healthy. I know this time after surgery kinda sucks, but you'll get there. I'll bet it felt good to get on the bike again! Hope you heal fast, stay well. Oh and it didn't happen unless you post up some good stapled up/scar pics
Old 07-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Amateur Hour, Every Hour
Squid

TboneNast is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
Hey bud good to hear you're out and about though. I think everyone takes lots of day to day stuff for granted when we're healthy. I know this time after surgery kinda sucks, but you'll get there. I'll bet it felt good to get on the bike again! Hope you heal fast, stay well. Oh and it didn't happen unless you post up some good stapled up/scar pics
Aye - battle wounds!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:02 PM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
Uh mm you really don't want to see this mainly due to its location. Lol scar is as long as my hand straight down from above belly button to just above crotch.with hole and intestine hanging out right next to it.