Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Egypt is about to explode!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 02:43 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Egypt is about to explode!

There is some serious **** coming down the pipeline in Egypt, possibly a military coup considering what happened today. If the Muslims gain power over there, they are going to **** all over Israel and the US is gonna get drug into it.

I hope everyone is watching this story carefully.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Back Marker

offroad_rider2008 is on a distinguished road
the next year is scareing the crap out of me, between egypt, our u.s.a, and the volcano in japan, theres just alot of crap happening..........
Old 02-10-2011, 04:26 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
There is some serious **** coming down the pipeline in Egypt, possibly a military coup considering what happened today. If the Muslims gain power over there, they are going to **** all over Israel and the US is gonna get drug into it.

Plus there's the Suez Canal...very heavy duty ****.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Back Marker

D VTR RIDER is on a distinguished road

I'm personally on the side of the protesters. If they want to get rid of their DICTATOR then that is their right and if you don't want your country to get dragged into it, then I would suggest that you tell your politicians to stop meddling in their affairs. As for Israel, they need to come to the table with a solution. Expanding territory is not what I would call a solution.

PS. For your information, Mubarak is Muslim. As a matter of fact, with the exception of a small minority, the whole country is. So yes it will be run by Muslims.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:14 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

I meant the Islamic extremists......the Muslim brotherhood.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
this is some 2012 ****, what weve seen in the movies was all natural disaster end of world stuff, thats only part of it, with our extreme weather and shifting poles were already starting, now youre seeing the breakdown of society. its only a matter of time before it ends up our way in some way or another. were going to tear ourselves apart, although i agree with what theyre doing over there, i just wish people over here would follow through with what they want instead of just bitching, maybe we'd have a better run government.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:35 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
We've pumped billions in foreign aid into Egypt for decades. And no doubt much of it has gone straight into Mubarak's pockets.

It's the way of the World. The US is the largest contributor of monetary aid and consumer goods to foreign countries on the planet, and yet we are "The Great Satan", hated all over the World, while the corrupt leaders and people of influence in those countries line their pockets at the expense of the Great American Taxpayer.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:53 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
......If the Muslims gain power over there, they are going to **** all over Israel and the US is gonna get drug into it.
Egypt is a muslim country so I'm afraid they're already in control. They already pay lip-service to the Muslim Brotherhood who claims to have no interest in power. I say BS. They've tried shitting on Israel before, twice, and it didn't work out too well for them.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Über Member
Superstock

justinity is on a distinguished road
2012?!?!?!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:35 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
Mubaric just stepped down and handed power to the military.

Should calm things down.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by justinity
2012?!?!?!
CT (Conspiracy Theory) woo - Kettlerian* adherents believe the earth's poles are going to flip, mythic planets are inbound from beyond the solar system due to arrive in 2012 (they made a movie about it recently) - and this is all being covered up my the vague and nebulous TPTB (The powers that be) i.e reptoid zionists, illuminati, **** flying saucers and secrets bases under the Antarctica.

* http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Kettlerian
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM
SuperSport

Stevebis1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by justinity
2012?!?!?!

Damn straight!

Seriously, our government doesn't only screw with us it screws with others too. That needs to stop.
The $$$$ we pump into other governments is ridiculous. All it does is make enemies out of the population that doesn't agree with us.
And who the frig is "US"? We don't all agree and yet our tax $$$ go to support the foreign policy of whatever administration is in power.

We need to focus on domestic ****. I never hear of anyone hating New Zealand, or Australia, or Canada for that matter.

Sorry to be off topic, but this Egypt affair just seems to prove the point - No one likes to be screwed with. Whether it is New York Adirondac park commission telling people what they can or cannot build on their own property, the federal government legislating health care, Or the US cozying up to a dictator that has "emergency" powers since 1981.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Back Marker

Cyfac0183 is on a distinguished road
nah... I think we are good, I am a current member of the F & AM- they would have told us, Re: 2012 thinger

Last edited by Cyfac0183; 02-11-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Back Marker

D VTR RIDER is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stevebis1

Damn straight!

Seriously, our government doesn't only screw with us it screws with others too. That needs to stop.
The $$$$ we pump into other governments is ridiculous. All it does is make enemies out of the population that doesn't agree with us.
And who the frig is "US"? We don't all agree and yet our tax $$$ go to support the foreign policy of whatever administration is in power.

We need to focus on domestic ****. I never hear of anyone hating New Zealand, or Australia, or Canada for that matter.

Sorry to be off topic, but this Egypt affair just seems to prove the point - No one likes to be screwed with. Whether it is New York Adirondac park commission telling people what they can or cannot build on their own property, the federal government legislating health care, Or the US cozying up to a dictator that has "emergency" powers since 1981.
Right on Stevebis1. They need to sort out there own affairs. I could not fathom 30 years with any government let alone a dictator. However, the problem with many of these countries is that they often fall prey to another despot group that refuses to give up control. Let us hope that this isn't the case!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:15 PM
SuperBike

the poles are switching. they do so every however many thousand of years and in the past year the north pole has moved 4 times as far as it normally does. the death of thousands of fish and birds recently is an indication of things to come. combine that with the now 13th astrological sign and the natural disasters weve had occur over the last few years. its all leading up to something. at the same time im pretty sure society will destroy itself long before anything happens. but experts say were due for another ice age and with the winter weve had it wouldnt surprise me if our summers got even shorter in the next ten years. then you look at places that have never had snow and have now gotten it, shifting poles to blame? who knows. all i know is ive got a nice small collection of weapons in my gun safe, between edged and shooting and lots of ammo just incase **** hits the fan

its good to hear that dick in egypt stepped down, hopefully things calm down a little after this
Old 02-11-2011, 11:21 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
What is happening and has been happening in Egypt is right out of the old CIA warmaking, destabilization and government overthrow playbook. Mubarak has been a US stooge since day one, but I guess it's time for the next part of plan for the world.
Time will tell, but I think it's going to be very interesting (and not in a good way).

Last edited by killer5280; 02-11-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:01 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Magnetic poles are known to migrate and, occasionally, swap places. There is an annual movement of approximately 0.1 degrees or 1/10th of a degree to the West.
"This may be part of a normal oscillation and it will eventually migrate back toward Canada," Joseph Stoner, a palaeomagnetist at Oregon State University, told a meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in San Francisco.
They found that the north magnetic field shifted significantly in the last thousand years. It generally migrated between northern Canada and Siberia, but has occasionally moved in other directions.
At the present rate, the north magnetic pole could swing out of northern Canada into Siberia.
If that happens, Alaska could lose its northern lights, or auroras, which occur when charged particles streaming away from the Sun collide with gases in the ionosphere, causing them to glow.
The north magnetic pole was first discovered in 1831 and when it was revisited in 1904, explorers found it had moved by 50km (31 miles).
Last time it completely flipped was 780,000 years ago and our ancestors survived.
A shifting of the Earth's poles has been predicted to occur in the near future by a number of psychics, including the renowned Edgar Cayce.
Cayce wrote: "There will be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctic that will cause the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and pole shift." And when asked what great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the earth in the year 2000 to 2001 A.D, he replied, "When there is a shifting of the poles. Or a new cycle begins." Obviously, he missed the date...

Originally Posted by uchi
the poles are switching.

//Well they occasionally do on geological timescales

///they do so every however many thousand of years

So not next Tuesday - phew!

///and in the past year the north pole has moved 4 times as far as it normally does.

A non-woo link to a site to confirm your claim - ta

the death of thousands of fish and birds recently is an indication of things to come.

A big absolute claim - link please (non-woo)

/// combine that with the now 13th astrological sign and the natural disasters weve had occur over the last few years.

Earthquakes, monsoons, floods, rivers running red, plagues if locusts aren't a new phenomena. Or could it be the rapid rate of IT and media ramming it in your face at every opportunity. Not sure what the 13th astrological sign has to do with the price of fish...

/// its all leading up to something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

///at the same time im pretty sure society will destroy itself long before anything happens. but experts say were due for another ice age and with the winter weve had it wouldnt surprise me if our summers got even shorter in the next ten years.

Yes it snows in winter - it's not the end of the world...

/// then you look at places that have never had snow and have now gotten it, shifting poles to blame? who knows. all i know is ive got a nice small collection of weapons in my gun safe, between edged and shooting and lots of ammo just incase **** hits the fan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Am-Legend-.../dp/1857988094 Watch out for zombie vampires

///its good to hear that dick in egypt stepped down, hopefully things calm down a little after this

I agree :-)
Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
I wonder how all the wise people (ie. "world leaders") who so desperately wanted Mubarak out will feel in a few short years when Egypt is headed up by a group of radical Islamists (a direction the entire Middle East is heading towards). As the saying goes "sometimes God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers".

While Mubarak is certainly not a choir boy, I fear what lies ahead will be much, much worse.... mark my words.....

Last edited by mikstr; 02-12-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:48 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by mikstr
I wonder how all the wise people (ie. "world leaders") who so desperately wanted Mubarak out will feel in a few short years when Egypt is headed up by a group of radical Islamists (a direction the entire Middle East is heading towards). As the saying goes "sometimes God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers".

While Mubarak is certainly not a choir boy, I fear what lies ahead will be much, much worse.... mark my words.....

itll give the us a reason to invade egypt and rape it for whatever resources they want. probably been their plan all along. im actually surprised the gov hasnt sent in thousands of soldiers already to keep the peace, you know how the us gov loves to stick its nose into things.

as for the pole shift, if it means we start getting endless summers here im all for it, all i know is when that dick next door turns into a zombie im putting a slug into his head first. lol.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:12 PM
ride it out
SuperSport

nothing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wicky
Magnetic poles are known to migrate and, occasionally, swap places. There is an annual movement of approximately 0.1 degrees or 1/10th of a degree to the West.
"This may be part of a normal oscillation and it will eventually migrate back toward Canada," Joseph Stoner, a palaeomagnetist at Oregon State University, told a meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in San Francisco.
They found that the north magnetic field shifted significantly in the last thousand years. It generally migrated between northern Canada and Siberia, but has occasionally moved in other directions.
At the present rate, the north magnetic pole could swing out of northern Canada into Siberia.
If that happens, Alaska could lose its northern lights, or auroras, which occur when charged particles streaming away from the Sun collide with gases in the ionosphere, causing them to glow.
The north magnetic pole was first discovered in 1831 and when it was revisited in 1904, explorers found it had moved by 50km (31 miles).
Last time it completely flipped was 780,000 years ago and our ancestors survived.
A shifting of the Earth's poles has been predicted to occur in the near future by a number of psychics, including the renowned Edgar Cayce.
Cayce wrote: "There will be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctic that will cause the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and pole shift." And when asked what great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the earth in the year 2000 to 2001 A.D, he replied, "When there is a shifting of the poles. Or a new cycle begins." Obviously, he missed the date...
didn't I hear somebody say that the most recent annual shift was like 3"? not sure what that means, my toilet will spin the other direction???

Originally Posted by uchi
itll give the us a reason to invade egypt and rape it for whatever resources they want. probably been their plan all along. im actually surprised the gov hasnt sent in thousands of soldiers already to keep the peace, you know how the us gov loves to stick its nose into things.

as for the pole shift, if it means we start getting endless summers here im all for it, all i know is when that dick next door turns into a zombie im putting a slug into his head first. lol.
lol the zombie theory, it'll be good to have weapons when we need to hunt eventually but the smart ones must already have paradise islands (or intergalactic superhawks )
Old 02-13-2011, 05:52 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by nothing
didn't I hear somebody say that the most recent annual shift was like 3"? not sure what that means, my toilet will spin the other direction???

lol the zombie theory, it'll be good to have weapons when we need to hunt eventually but the smart ones must already have paradise islands (or intergalactic superhawks )
you dont see the big picture, i plan on taking over their paradise islands with the weapons i own
Old 02-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Did anyone notice that during the uproar over Egypt that some Saudi Arabian documents were released on WikiLeaks that claim the Saudi's will scale back oil production in 2012 since it seems their reserves have been overstated? Overstated is another term for running out.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:32 PM
SuperBike

that just means we may need to start tapping into north american supplies a little more, maybe canada can start refining its own oil rather than selling it and buying it back as gasoline for a premium. maybe we can start selling the saudis our oil at a huge premium and **** them like they have been doing to us for so many years.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9sMo...layer_embedded

this guy rocks!